Chapter 4 Part 2 | The Taxi

Readers POV
After falling asleep for another 5 hours you completely lost the sense of time. But you woke up again cause of the dry, dusty air in your small, stuffed apartment. A few minutes passed and your phone was ringing again.

*beep, beep, beep*

Driver: Welcome at our taxi service company,
tell us where you wanna go.....

Not even 10 minutes later you sat in a taxi, nervously tapping your foot on the floor. While biting down your unpainted nails, you began to overthink what you were doing. "So i'm in a taxi which should practically bring me to a place, a unknown lady told me to go, to find the man who appeared in my dreams. I'm crazy, ain't i?" 

The car drove around a corner as the taxi driver told you there would only be 10 minutes left to arrive at your wished location. You felt your heartbeat going crazy and your skin getting even more white then it usually was. You looked out of the window and were shook as you saw lots of high and creepy trees. Dark and soulless woods were all you could see through the dirty backseat window.  But it didn't scare you at all, when you were small you often ran away from home to a small cottage you found in the nearby woods. If you thought about it, this was probably the place you spend half of your life in. As you slowly turned your head towards the front seats, you noticed a few high and blinking street lanterns along the seemingly endless road. Not waiting for a reply, you asked the driver: "Is it here? And can you please drive a little more, than you can just drop me there." The older man looked at you with sweat pearls forming on his forehead, nodded and just pressed down the gas pedal. You could firmly smell how much he respected this place, found it creepy and had a bad feeling about this already. In pure silence the taxi moved forward, but surprisingly more and more mist formed between the trees and floated over the street, as further you drove into the woods. You still were fearless and just too familiar with scenarios like this one. You found the driver to be drenched in sweat and nearly about to shit his pants. 

Driver: Uhh..Ms/Mr Y/n..I-If it's n-no problem, i wou-would gggo now, alright?...

He stumbled out a few words sounding like a crying child. You just nodded since any words would sound harsh to him and would probably scare him even more. "How can a grown man be so anxious about simple woods?" you were thinking as you gave him the money for the ride. He didn't even count, just took it and stared at you, waiting to leave the car.

? POV
"It's time to start, I've waited long enough."

Readers POV
With each second the mist crawled more and more out of nowhere, to the point where you sat in the car and couldn't see anything anymore. The blinking lights, which didn't seemed to be that new, suddenly stopped working. They turned off and immediately the driver and you looked at each other, you still being the relaxed looking person you always seemed to be. Slowly you grabbed the door and pushed it open. Out there was silence. It was dark and cold but there was no wind, nor rain. One last glance at the driver. You blinked and were about to close the rusty, yellow door. Suddenly you heard a wooded crack behind you, sounding as loud as breaking children's bones.The moment was there, seconds felt like years again. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as you felt a strong present behind your back. A cold shower blew upon you shoulders and into your neck. A cold hand grabbed your shoulder and smashed you on the ground, letting out a hush-full last breath while feeling the blood coming out of your head. A rock which had cracked open your skull like a nut. The amazingly strong power of this hand left you lying shockingly on the street. Now you were her and thought your last second had ticked. This was how the tragedy took to an end, the last thing you saw- the car lights which went off as soon as you hit the cold, dusty ground and began to see everything around you as blurry silhouettes. A loud, painful scream- the last thing you heard. The burning heat of a high, exploding fire- the last thing you felt. Left to die on the ruff surface. "That's it."

? POV
"No, it's not the end, it's the beginning. I'm so sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously i don't know what to write down here xD

Man in the Woods➵The Soul Keeper "Minhyuk"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara