Chapter 5 Part 2 | Our Destiny

Readers POV
Drained in sweat, you woke up in a library. Walls-high but recognizable, without a ceiling. Walls-wider then the light could reach but all too familiar. You sat on his lap, safely covered with a black coat.

"My name is Lee Minhyuk."

"What a pretty name" you thought while realizing you had talked to a Mrs. Lee, but you were too interested in other stuff so you didn't ask him.

"Why am I here?" Curiosity was clearly to be seen in your eyes. He smiled and responded.

"Because you had no fear, never. Only when you thought about~"he lowered his voice and gently whispered it into your ear "loosing me." You had enough and needed things to clear up, so you jumped off his lap, to stand right in front of him and confronted him with all you had to say.

"What is this hole thing about!?" your voice still calmly, "Why am I here and not somebody else?" your voice got louder "and why do I always loose every loved person in my life?!" he stared at you with big eyes and you stared back "I lost everything." you fell down on your knees highly aggressive and punched the glass floor. 

"Listen up!" your face was pushed up to look at him with all forces "All of your anger won't fly away if you destroy my floor! This whole thing is about you having the destiny of taking my place and doing my job from now on!" It seemed like he just did that to show you he could scream as well. Having someone tell you stuff like this wasn't easy for you.  Neither was it easy to understand. 

"What if i don't want to!" A lonely tear floated down on your rosy cheek, 

"And why does it seem like nobody cares for my opinion!" So many kinds of emotions filled your heart and soul. Your impression probably looked like a mix of anger, sadness, seriousness and anxiety all together. He walked over to you and gently put his lips on your forehead to give you a peck. "First he breaks my heart and shatters all my hope-and all of a sudden, this?!" you thought but still knew he could hear you. "Do you even know why I'm angry? Probably not." the second part you quietly whispered to your self. 

"It's not my fault."

"Then why me out all people on this planet?" Your voice pitched high and sounded even more whiny. 

For the rest of his speech, you hold your breath and decided to not interrupt him, needing to hear all those information as fast as possible to wrap things up before all the emotions from your past popped up again.

"You had no fear, at all." His face was blank, no specific emotions you could filter out but still remained silently wondering.  "Your past had damaged your personality so much, and this is how we repay them for breaking you." "Them? Who is he talking about and how does he even know?" Speechless but also shocked your mouth snapped open. "They would have to watch you, while you would have to kill docents of guiltless people or dying a tragic mystery nobody would ever solve." "He's talking it out so easily, this doesn't seem right or is he so cold to not be affected by that a bit?" It also seemed like he stopped listening to your thoughts. Actually he just couldn't talk and hear them at the same time  but you didn't think about that right now. "And in your case, you're lucky." He put a slight smirk on his face and winked. You totally perplexed about him showing so much emotions, forgot totally about the issue that he seemed like knowing your whole life within each and every small detail.

A man, so handsome the world hasn't seen before -now wearing a white to cream colored coat, matching his unnatural hair color perfectly. On top of a striped shirt and a a grey scarf. "When did he switch clothes again?" Getting totally lost in his red eyes again he stared at you waiting for a response you didn't even wanted to think about at the moment. 

You looked at the libraries books and overfilled shelf, then back at him. As he tried to open his mouth again and start blabbering again, you took a deep breath and walked towards him. His eyes formed to small slits, apparently not knowing what you were doing just now. One foot after another you walked closer towards him but then he had an expression written on his face out of all sudden, his body was slightly shaking-you pressed your lips on his pale cold cheek without hesitation, and walked straight past him, now walking towards the high wooden bookshelf a few meters away. You could firmly feel how the older turned around to stare at you, walking away with not so much control of what you were doing.

As you arrived at the bookshelf, he still hasn't followed to get you. Without even looking at a title or such, you randomly picked a book, not sure if you were able to read it with an headache like this. The book was covered with black leather and had no title, you chuckled at the man who was still starring at you with surprise. Your hand brushed over the cover to remove the dust on it, seconds later loud, deep voice was shouting at you. 

"Don't open this!" he sounded grumpy but also scared, like you weren't supposed to read it to find out what was written in there. But your curiosity grew bigger and as naive you were, opened the book at an random page.

«7.8.1930; 3.2.1945; 6.2.1960; 10.11.1975; 9.8.1990; 1.6.2005»

The page had ended there. It seemed like it wasn't finished yet, but to you these were just a few dates. An eye burning white light stud to your right, he was there, ripping the book out of your fragile hands. What he did next let your heartbeat race up a lot, the cold and confident version of yourself was gone from now on. He had grabbed you by the waist, lift you up and now carried you around bridal style. The unbelievable feeling of comfort but also embarrassment grew stronger and you soon felt it's addiction-your addiction to him-Lee Minhyuk. Whilst borrowing your head on his collar bone, the silence didn't even bother you this time. 

What you heard were footsteps, very loud footsteps, coming from a black pair of shoes, bumping on the see through, glassy floor. 

For a second you thought it all was a dream. From one second to the other, only a blink of an eye in between, you found yourself again in the forest. The way the light shimmered through the remaining leaves on the trees, was amazing but shocking as well. Tinted in all those beautiful red , orange, yellow and brown tones, it felt like a real live version of Alice in Wonderland. Only one question disturbing the thoughtfulness of the both of you.

"For how long were i asleep?"

His answer immediately turned your happy thoughts, to worried ones.

"15 years and 11 hours." He said with concern, looking up from his shiny silver watch around his wrist.

"And I was waiting for you to wake up that exact time." With these words he had came a few inches closer, before he leaned his face downwards.

I didn't know how to feel about this.

Minhyuk POV
"I have to talk now, it doesn't make any sense to hide it any longer." He thought whilst leaning down, looking into your face-your cheeks being fully covered in tears. It made him worry so much as he took a deep breath and decided you'd be the one he'd waited for.

Readers POV
A dull sound floated through my head-our foreheads stuck together as he intended them to. This is the moment I realized our deal had gone terribly wrong and wouldn't work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for today🌷
Hope you enjoyed it~