Sleeping Headcanons

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight):

You're not a cuddler, years of combat and living alone in a cell made you not very emotional or affectionate. You usually have your back turn to your wife. You're not being mean but it's the way you lived before transferring to Japan.

After graduating from U.A. and defecting to Japan. You try to be more.... Human. So you do sometimes hold Nemuri, but you hold her tightly and around her waist. She's your teddy bear, your most cherished love.

Nemuri is a bit of a cuddler, she has her arms around your waist or chest. Because she loves to feel your muscles.

She also tends to entangled her legs with yours. So when you wake up it's a hassle since Nemuri holds you tight and practically entangle with you.

Due to being train as weapon since a kid you're a light sleeper. So the smallest noise you're ready to attack. It's one of your many nasty habits as a soldier.

You also suffer some PTSD, so when you two started dating you suffer from nightmares, sleep terrors, restless sleep, and trouble falling asleep. Even after Nemuri got you help, you still have insomnia so you take pills to sleep.

Nemuri has a sleep mask. It's a lace cooling eye mask that says Queen of Sexy.

Another nasty habit you still have is waking up early. Like when the sun barely up, Nemuri hates it. Cause it can be 4am and you're up and working out waking her.

You have tons of scars some from your hellish training, others were self-harm. You're a bit self-conscious about your scars so you wear a shirt to bed with pants. Much to Nemuri's dismay since you're ripped but she just kiss your scars and say you're still handsome to her. So sometimes you wear just boxers to make her happy.

Your wife either wears babydolls or revealing short nightgowns.

Yu Takeyama (Mt. Lady):

Your girlfriend loves sleeping in your bed. It's so comfy, cause it's one of those Tempur-Pedic bed from America. It was sleep number and has memory foam. You have the best bed so you can have have the best sleep since your quirk requires total mental strength.

She try to stay at your home as often she can... but you live a bit far from her apartment, plus your oldest daughter try to keep her out of the house.

But for a birthday gift you got her the same bed but with her favorite colors. Since then you visit her while having your friend Hyosuke watch your daughters.

Yu moves a lot in her sleep but you don't mind... Until she kicks you... And kicks you out of the bed.

Yu is the girlfriend who takes the whole blanket leaving you to freeze. It's why you sleep with two blankets so when she takes one, you're still warm.

You actually drool in your sleep so you have your own pillow when you sleep at your girl's place. Yu was mad you drool over the new pillows she bought for her new bed.

Yu gives you your own special pillows she made or bought, they're soft and cool so you can feel refresh when you wake up.

You brought Yu fluffy pillows so she can rest a bit easily. Plus they help level her head.

You're a deep sleeper, your daughters had to shake you really hard or use their own psychokinesis quirks to wake you up.

Yu sleeps late sometimes if you or her alarm wake her up, she can sleep through the whole day. So her alarm is loud or when you're over and it's not a busy day you give her a hour or two of more sleep.

You always wake up first, so you cook breakfast for her with her favorite drink of coffee with french vanilla cream. The smell always wakes her up.

You wear some shorts or boxers to bed. Yu just a shirt and panties, since you sleep over she likes wearing your shirts sometimes they're so comfy. (She even wears them around the house)

Momo Yaoyorozu:

Being raised in famous heroes homes with very strict morals. You two don't sleep in the same bed. Plus it's improper to when you're engaged to wed, it's only after marrying a man and woman should sleep together.

So when Momo visit you at your house you give her the best guest room in your home. It's right next to your room, and vice versa with her.

But sometimes when you two study or train together you two will be so exhausted that you two will end up in the same bed.

Plus sometimes Momo asks to sleep with you. Being the gentleman you let her but give her space until she asked you to get closer. So now you guys cuddle.

You two sleep together at your house but still in separate rooms at Momo's house. Since her mother is strict, she has expectations for you two should act.

Embarrassing you snore which is one of the reasons why you try not to sleep together. But Momo doesn't mind since she wears a mouth guard due to grinding her teeth when she sleeps.

When you two do share a bed, you tend to sleep on top of your girlfriend while she wrapped her arms around your chest or neck. Other times she's on top of you.

Kinda Like this:

❅ Truthfully your quirk can be highly dangerous so you often train to the point of passing out and your quirk like all in your family requires a focused and keen mind

Truthfully your quirk can be highly dangerous so you often train to the point of passing out and your quirk like all in your family requires a focused and keen mind. So you kinda take a lot of naps.

Momo has a nasty habit of eating in the middle of the night. After you caught her when she broke a bowl by accident in your house, you kept it a secret and fix the bowl. Sometimes when you wake up in the night you'll join her.

Your parents know you and Momo share the same bed but they don't mind, in fact they turn a blind eye. They do it since you two are gonna get married anyways plus they did it two when they were teens too.

And hoping for grandkids since you're the heir of the (L/n) family. They want you to have a child to carry the name and legacy.... Plus they just a grandbaby, no grandbabies to spoil dammit!

You usually wear a tank top and shorts, and Momo wears a nightgown or when she sleeps at your home wears your clothes.