Author's Note! Help!

Okay I'm making the next part, Hero Debut but I'm only doing Midnight and Mt Lady since I don't want to do Momo's part since she's not an offical Pro Hero. So that's coming up but anyways I need help.

I want to added more characters but I don't know what their s/o quirks should be. This is will my dear readers will help me.

While I was thinking I was inspired by LunaticChild with one of their stories called Not a Hero but a Merc, a male reader x BNHA story where the reader is Deadpool. Check that out I enjoyed it. So it inspired me to think what if some or all the girls had boyfriends with quirks that related to DC or Marvel or even Video Games Characters.

Okay recall in First Meeting in Midnight part I mention in America anyone with a quirk is put in boot camps like schools, have barcode ID tattoos, trained like soldiers. I was inspired by this by a short BNHA scenario bit on Tumblr. I also said only ones with powerful or combat based quirks are made Pros, while the ones with "weak" quirks who spent years in the military like life are either forced back to society or stay in the military since That's all they know. But sometimes some heroes have quirks that resemble popular comic heroes and video game characters, making the public see them as that hero. So in my book if American Heroes have quirks that are like a fictional hero, that's their hero persona. They have like a double life one life is they're soldiers and their second life is the confident mask they put for the public. Like how All Might is confident in his hero form and while a bit pessimistic in his true form.

The American Government allows these soldiers to be these heroes and loan or "rent" them to companies to help get funds. Example if there's a soldier with a quirk similar to Storm's from X-Men, then her whole hero career will be based of the heroine. Her ID will spell out Storm, her costume made by the gov will look like the hero's, and even her public identity. The gov will allow Marvel (Disney), video game companies, and other companies to "rent" her for conventions, tv spots, etc while the gov gets the money for more funding in training soldiers. Basically some Soldiers became the real versions of fictional heroes while still being soldiers.

Now that my headcannon for America is out of the way on to the BNHA girls. Here are my ideas but you guys are also allow to suggest others ideas too.

Mina Ashido-- her boyfriend either has powers like Wolverine or Johnny Cage with his Shadow Energy. Depending what you guys said this s/o will be American.

Tsuyu Asui-- Vixen, like the abilities to posses animals characteristics or Reptile from Mortal Kombat.

Ochaco Uraraka-- Her s/o has abilities like Captain America or Spiderman. This one will be American, but will change if you guys have other idea he won't.

Kyoda Jiro-- her s/o has powers like Ghost Rider, like transform into a flaming skeleton like Ghost Rider. Or Soul powers like Ermac from Mortal Kombat. Depending what you guys said this s/o will be American too.

Toru Hagakure-- Superman like quirks or telepathic combat base quirk like Kenshi from Mortal Kombat.

So far I'm leaning towards a Spiderman s/o to Uraraka (American Soldier), Ghost Rider s/o for Jiro (American Soldier).

Thank for helping, and any ideas are welcome too!