New Waifus (Sleeping Headcanons Pt 1)

Kyoka Jiro:

It's hard for you to sleep over at your girlfriend's house and vice versa. Your superior officers won't allow you to visit Kyoka overnight stating you must stay at the house. Especially General Grant and your mother General (L/n) are very adamant of you and your teammates to stay home at night. And Kyoka isn't allow over the night too, no unauthorized visitors (basically no non-soldier people not from America) are allow at the home.

Due to the rebellious Wolverine and you sometimes not following orders, your two wrist communicators are also trackers. It tells your superior officers when you two are not where you're supposed to be. Luckily Wolverine and Spider (since his communicator isn't a tracker) learned how to remove the trackers and make it look like you guys stay in bed all night.

Some nights you secretly sneak out and visit Kyoka in her home. Kyoka's parents are fine with you, well her mother was while her father was being protective. He soon relax around you and thought you were fine but they don't know you visit their daughter at night.

When you visit her you two cuddle. You honestly like sleeping here than at your home. It's more..... Warm. A feeling you rarely feel back home, only with your father but here with Kyoka you love it.

Sometimes Kyoka will asked you to turn to your Ghost Rider Form since it keeps her warm. You oblige and cuddle in bed together and fortunately you can dim your flames so you don't glow too bright.

You love to hold Kyoka. She's just so warm and you always associate home with coldness.... But here with her you feel more alive.

As a soldier you're always alert and sometimes you have trouble falling asleep. When that happens Kyoka sings a song or lullaby to help you sleep. At first you found it stupid since only babies for fall for that but you enjoy hearing Kyoka sing and you suddenly found sleeping easier.

When Kyoka has trouble sleeping since she's a night owl you tell her stories about your hero work. Like the places you been too which included nearly all of America and several countries. Or being hired by companies to sponsor their products and going to conventions.

You always wake up early before anyone so you can return to your home before your superior officers know about your absent. Sometimes you cross paths with Wolverine also sneaking back home. You even seen your father, Major Debare, and Chief Franics too when you sneak in or out at night. Luckily they thought you young soldiers should have more fun and live your age, so they turn a blind eye or even cover you and your teammates.

Sometimes you have night terrors from what you guess things you seen as well a child soldier and experience. When you wake up screaming you're in your Ghost Rider form buring your bed and parts of your room. During these sleep terrors you sleepwalk as Ghost Rider too, rarely happens at Kyoka's place but she freak out and use her quirk to wake you up. Yet you refuse why you think this happens, she doesn't need to know.

♪ You wear boxers but you do occasionally wear a pair of pyjamas that Private Spider bought for the team after one year being a team. He bought you Ghost Rider pjs, the Robbie Reyes one since Johnny Blaze pjs are hard to get due you. You found it dumb but accepted the gift since he did go out of his way to buy them. They're actually really comfy and well you like them now. Kyoka at first teases you first seeing them but hearing how you got them, she smiles seeing you're a great friend.

 Kyoka at first teases you first seeing them but hearing how you got them, she smiles seeing you're a great friend