Valentine's Day

Happy late Valentine's Day! Sorry for the late update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Warning NSFW for Midnight in the beginning*

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight):

“Harder you soldier!~”

You grunt as your goddess pulled on your collar harshly by it's chain. “Yes my goddess.” You did what was commanded of you and thrusted harder and more roughly. Nemuri moan loudly at your rough thrusts and pulled the chain connected to your collar a bit more harshly. “A-ah!~ Yes! Like that soldier!~” Your hands which gripped her waist tightly began digging into her skin as you got close to your climax.

“F-fuck I'm close….”

“Do not until I said so soldier!”

Nemuri then sat up and kiss you deeply, she wrapped her arms around your neck. She proceeded to kiss down your neck and seeing the love bites she already left earlier during sex bites on them. You hiss a bit but got even more turn on and closer to the edge. “G-goddess…” Nemuri smirks as she abused the now darker marks on your neck. You groan but focused on not cumming which you managed to do as you focus more on pleasing your wife.

Nemuri was aflame by your obedience and can see you're about to reach your limit, the way your neck muscles tense and the sweat beginning to form around your face. Yet despite your body showing signs of overstimulation your face is neutral, your different colored eyes glowing with adoration for her.

Yes the face she always love, and the eyes that she was captivated by looking at her for of love. Ahh how much she adore that look it always brought her to her edge.

Ahhh!~ I'm coming my dear toy!”

You felt Nemuri’s walls tighten around your member as she climaxed. She moan loudly as her juices drip down her thighs and soaking the bed sheets. You help rode out her high and tsk. “My it seem you squirted once again my goddess.” Nemuri smile calming down from her climax. “Ha ha yeah… it just only with you. You're the only man that can make me squirt and give me the best orgasms.” You smile at that as your wife brought her head close to yours, making you two stare deeply into each other's eyes.

“And I'm the only woman who can make you cum. So fill your beloved goddess with your warmth. Come my soldier come in me.~”

Hearing your lady's words you thrusts went faster and sloppy as you came. You let out a breathy moan as you came making Nemuri moan feeling the familiar heat as your spunk filled her.

After finishing you pulled out and simply lay your head on your wife's huge bosom using them as pillows. Nemuri rang her fingers through your hair. “My that was great, you're such a great obedient slave for me my hunky man.~ Always making me feel pleasure first, what a great lover you are.” You give a short chuckle. “I guess I just want you to feel so euphoric, I'm more focus that you're happy.” Nemuri kiss the top of your head. “And I love that. Thanking you for that great way to start Valentine's Day, letting me do whatever I want to you ah what a great morning.” You then sat up as Nemuri got up from the bed.

“Too bad I have classes today or I could spent the whole day with my boy toy.~”

She stand up and made her way to the bathroom to clean up but turn to you and smirk. “Join me in the shower for another round before I leave?”

You smirk getting up. “Of course anything for my goddess.” You two started kissing as you close the bathroom door.

*Time Skip*

Nemuri left to U.A. feeling clean and refresh by having two rounds of intense sex before leaving to work. You stay home and did all the chores of maintaining the house like a good house husband you are. Watching your two baby son, cleaning the house, taking care of the pets, and picking up the other kids from daycare.