New Girls Pt 2

Ibara Shiozaki:

"Now my dear son remember if something happens--"

"Call you or grandfather on the communicator. Father I know this stop treating me as a child every time we go on a job. I been doing this for two years now, grandfather even said you were around my age when you started doing this."

You spoke very annoyed at your father's constant worries. Before you he was the youngest to take the family mantle. Your grandfather often said he was the second best beside your great great grandfather but now you're the second best. Yet your father constantly worries over you like you're some child not a 17 year old.

"Hey now let's not start this now! Time is money and we'll losing some goddamn money by arguing about this shit again."

You two turn to see your grandfather all pissed as he glared at you two. His scars seem to look more horrible right now especially the one over his left eye. You and your father quickly looked down as the terrifying man stomped over and place a hand on each of your two heads. He growled in annoyance.

"Haven't I taught you two anything! There's no fighting in the family. We're Spectors and as so we stick together to the very end. We're the light in the darkest night and the light shines brighter when it's one and not divided. For a light that shines in small parts is quickly dimmed out by the dark, only as one can it overcome the darkness. For fuck stake have you two been letting my words go one ear and out the other?!?!"

Your grandfather yelled as you and your father just bow to the old man shaking slightly as his hands glowed white. He begin adding pressure to his hold on your two heads.

"I'm sorry grandfather!"
"I'm sorry father!"

The older Spector just sigh glaring at you two more intensely. "Sorry doesn't cut it! You two hold responsibilities, you Marc should stop babying your boy. He'd earned the right to be the next "Fist of Khonshu" and for good reason. You should respect him and give him space." Your dad nodded sweating. "Yes Sir." Then you felt the horrible glare on you making you sweat a bit. "And you young man just cause you're the current Knight doesn't give you the right to be such an asshole to your old man! He worries for you like any father will, he doesn't want what happened to your mother happen to you. You truly won't understand fully what fatherhood is like until you miraculous become a father yourself. But know he loves and cares for you very much and only want the best for you like I do. Like Khonshu."

Your grandfather let go as he stop using his quirk. You and your father look up and see the grumpy old man fondly looking at the painting of your great great grandfather on the wall.

(Y/n) "Khonshu" Spector, the first Moon Knight.

He was standing proud in his costume, the costume you're now wearing with some alterations.

Your costume: