New Waifus Pt 2

Ochaco Uraraka:
Italic words-- Speaking in English

You were excited cause you're going to U.A. the school for heroes. You felt so happy and proud you were chosen to go by the government with your team. Too bad your parents can't go like your Sergeant Blaze but they wish you luck and promise to visit soon. Unlike most kids in the military your parents married out of love and care for each other very much, Wolverine’s parents are divorced but are good terms with one of other They're basically great friends. Your Sergeant… Not so much, it's obvious his parents were in a quirk marriage like most in the military and dislike each other, but yet they're still together. It's suck more when his parents are your superior officers and they're going with you all to Japan along with two other agents too.

Great seeing them fight for the millionth time…. But this time you all living under the same house so it's going to be more awkward.

You finished decorating your room in the new home you're going to live for your whole high school life. You were showing your parents your room on video chat through hologram on your wrist communicator, you were climbing on the walls showing the various posters.

“And here's where I put my posters especially my Spider-Man’s poster.”

You show your parents of one of the hero’s iconic comic book cover, your dad smile. “Great place kiddo! I remember how I put tons of posters of heroes in my room too as a teen.” Your mom elbow your dad in the side with a smile. “And he still does. Even now baby you're still a huge geek, there still some posters in our room.” You laugh as your dad whine at his wife's words saying she's a bully. “Anyhow but how are you honey? Excited to go to U.A.?” You move turn around having your feet and one of your hands on your wall.

“You bet I am! I'm so excited to go to U.A. I just feel honored to be picked to be here. But I heard they have an entrance exam to choose who gets in and the test is said to be very hard, so I asked my superiors if I can take the test to see how hard it really is. I'm curious if it's as tough as our training, and maybe to have fun there too, I want to show my full potential and make you guys proud.”

Your parents smile, your dad give an award winning smile as he gave a thumbs up while your mom give a motherly one. “Hell yeah my boy! That's the spirit! Just don't go overboard on the test, have some others shine in the spotlight too.” Your mom nodded. “Yes but you always make us proud honey, you're always be the best in our eyes.” Your parents went on to say that they try to visit as soon as possible and wish you well in your new home. After saying bye they hang up, you landed on your bed and sigh.

“Mom dad I'll promised to be the best I can.”

*Time Skip to U.A entrance exam*

You were standing outside the famous school in casual clothing. It was nice looking but you seen better buildings. You were here an hour early before the actual exam started, the staff of the school asked you to come early to talk. Your superiors agreed saying it's be good training and a great way to see how U.A. accepts new heroes. There was some walking in the school as you entered the building all excited. When you walked in there was the number five hero Stasis without her costume.

She walked up to you her face cold and very serious, it didn't help her crimson eyes were like daggers. She just looks so scary unlike her younger twin the hero Angel, who was so nice looking. She saw your ID Barcode on your right foreman knowing you're the American boy. “So you're the kid? Well I gotta say you Americans are impressive, a Pro at 15 well done. Can't help but imagine how the stress and drain affects a young psyche.” You nodded understanding her since you knew Japanese. You smile and spoke back in perfect Japanese. “It's fine I also had mental training plus it's part of the job isn't it. I been train since I was a kid especially since the government saw potential in me.” The hero looks at your Barcode ID which was on your forearm.