Kids

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight):

Surprising your wife adores children, and dreams of having her own. Having a cute child with a mixture of her and your looks running around, and calling her mama makes her feel so happy. You on the other hand didn't ever thought of having kids, growing up as a living weapon such family-orienting thoughts never enter your mind. You knew the U.S has your DNA so there's a high possibly you have children or siblings back in the states, after all your quirk and family background is something they don't want to lose.

The worst you had clones but thank god technology isn't that advance…

As far you know.

Originally you would live your life like a soldier and have children with a woman who posses a great quirk the government found suitable, all for the stake of more powerful soldiers. Like what happened to you and your younger sister, and your mother too, since your mom's quirk is Combat Manipulation and the devil you called a father War Manipulation. Hence how you got your destructive quirk Weapon Manipulation and your little sister's Combat Specialist.

Still coming to Japan and meeting Nemuri, you try to be normal as you can. When your wife suggested to start baby making you actually got nervous, you worry you won't be a good father or you'll turn into your monster of a father. Nemuri calm your fears away and stay you'll be great and you're not alone in being nervous at the thought of parenthood.

Soon you two became the proud parents of twins girls, named Honoka and Hanako. You loved them so much and are very protective of them. They had Nemuri’s raven locks and your eyes, they're so adorable. They are three years old and already have quirks, Hanako has Pheromone Control and Honoka Hormone Control. Their quirks are a bit of fusion of your and Nemuri’s quirks, since Hanako emits mist like Nemuri but in different colors depending what pheromone she's emitting and Honoka can emit a mist too but it's always a red color.

Honoka is the oldest by three minutes and well is a bit reserved like you and has a playful side like her twin and mother, Hanako is very outgoing and the more playful twin but can get angry easily like Nemuri. So basically Honoka is more like you while Hanako is like Nemuri.

Then you two have a one year son named David, he has your hair and Nemuri’s blue eyes. So far no quirk but it's fine you two love him very much. Honestly you did one time think of having a kid, and thought David was a great name for a boy if you ever had one plus you had a close friend named David but died from experiments by the government.

Since you don't do hero work much unless your wife makes you go with her, it's dire, or when you felt like it David stays home with you as the twins go to preschool. Nemuri works at U.A. as the Modern Hero Art History Teacher beside being a hero, so you're basically a house husband and you don't mind. Due to David being with you a lot he favors you more than Nemuri, hell on a few occasions you had your son with you while you did hero work. There’s video and pictures of the cold hero Talion with a baby in carrier around his chest as he defeated villains. Your wife trusts you completely with the kids and doesn't mind you having them while you do hero work, she knows you're protect them with your life. Through she hopes you don't do it often since she wants the kids not to get involved.

But lately your wife been begging you to be a teacher at U.A. like her, but you refused. Yes you could be a teacher at U.A., you could so easily due how skilled you are. Hell the school even offer you a position of the Combat Teacher or Foundational Hero Studies Teacher after they accepted your wife, you refuse the jobs so U.A. then asked if you could be the PE teacher since you're so fit. You even refuse that position since you don't think you can teach a class since you're a soldier, you take orders not give them plus you use to kill many people. You think kids want to be taught by a man who killed many because his government ordered him to, a man who doesn't even see himself as a hero? So you continued to do be a stay at home dad.