Hero Debut (Midnight)

Originally I was going to this in one part but it wouldn't show the pictures and gifs. So enjoy this.
********************************

“How I do babe? Sexy right!”

You turn to see your fiancée in a black and very revealing costume like only the belts spenders are covering her nipples. She had black gloves and a mask while wearing a corset. Truly she exposed as much is legal. “Yup the definition of sexy.” You said calmly seeing not a issue of her costume. “Not only you're sexy but it allows you to freely use your quirk. Maybe I should do the same since sometimes I have to rip bits of my clothes to make weapons. Or at least use my old suit that the American government give me.”

Nemuri smile and hug you from behind. “Aww always a combat analyst, that's what I love about you. Prepared and always ready to adapt to fight. Plus I love your costume, shows how handsome and buff you are.~ And I help design it, you don't want me to be sad right?” You sigh. “No I'm just thinking how it can be a possible problem in combat… but I'll wear it since you design it for me.” Nemuri cheered. “Yay! See this is why you're the best man ever! I can't wait for our wedding!” You also couldn't wait to get married too, you love Nemuri since she help you be normal.

You look at your gloved hands. You didn't have a hero costume and used your military suits, Nemuri insisted you change since you're a hero in training not a soldier. When you don't have a spare costume Nemuri took it upon herself to make you a hero costume, you don't mind and trust her. When your costume arrived it was great costume you thought, it has a military appearance with a bit of a civilian look.

It was a black jacket with some parts of armour, the torso and back of the jacket was a vest to shield you from bullets and any handheld weapons. You had pockets filled with ammo and other stuff you need in battle. You had a combat tactical shirt under your jacket so when you had to create a powerful weapon you still had some protection. The shirt was tight fitting and was short sleeved and was very durable like the rest of your costume. The costume included black cargo tactical pants with straps for your knives and daggers, and white knee and shin pads with white military boots.

You had two packs one tied to your waist and back to help hold any weapons and equipment you needed

You had two packs one tied to your waist and back to help hold any weapons and equipment you needed. You also had a red bandana tied around your forehead to keep your now longer hair away from your face. Nemuri made sure the suit was military like for your quirk, plus to remind you of your new purpose… you're a soldier for justice, a hero. You and Nemuri were sidekicks when you guys graduated from U.A. and turn 18 and for three years. You worked under Belphegor and Nemuri with you guys former teacher Mirage now you guys are 24 and ready to debut now.

You remove Nemuri arms around you then you walked towards the door of the hero office you two recently bought. “Come let's go. We have to beat some villians up Midnight.” Nemuri stop her daydreaming of her coming wedding and smile at you. “Already using our hero names? Okay let's go Talion.” She then run up to you holding your hand ready to look for some baddies.