New Waifus Pt 1

Kyoka Jiro:
Italic words-- Speaking in English

You were listening as your superior officers spoke to you and your fellow brother-in-arms. General Grant and General (L/n) or better than known as their hero names of Captain America and Vice. Your other officers were in the front, Command Sergeant Major (L/n) was the one driving the van with Chief Warrant Officer 2 Francis, or better know to the American public as Inferno and Spawn.

"Sergeant (L/n) do you understand how important this mission is?"

Major Grant said you nodded. "Highly sir. Not only we're learning under the famous U.A. School but also maintaining our public appearances to the people of Japan. To show American heroes are just as strong as Japan's, to show off our power." Major Grant nodded while your mother looks at you. "And what else Sergeant?" You look at your mother. "And to convince 45131514 to return back either by persuasion or by force."

"And when all else fails?"

"Terminate since he's a liability."

Your mother smile. "Good. You guys are going to be fine." Your mother went on to say that you and your two comrades will live in house provided by fellow hero Black Panther with your government permission to make sure you're all doing what you're supposed to. Or isolated you three so the gov can know you guys won't defect too as their best weapon did.

They spoke with the Japanese government to allow you guys do hero work since in America you guys are Pro Heroes in America, which you can but you have wear your ID numbers and show your card of verification. You walk in the house and saw it was a modern base house and it was a bit far from the city where the famous school is. It's closed since they just finished entrance exams and letting accepted students get ready.

Your officers left to do something else so you guys can get comfortable in your guys new base something about meeting All Might since Black Panther managed to set up a meeting or some shit. You didn't really care honestly.

"Woah! This house is so cool looking!"

You look over to see it was Private First Class Spider, he was youngest in your group and the newest hero too. He was 15 while you were 18 and your teammate Specialist Wolverine was 17. Private Spider was one of the popular heroes in America since his hero persona is Spider-Man, due to his spider and danger sense quirks. So he's more of a media hero since he always being rented out for Marvel but he's still a great soldier. You scoff at the impressed hero. "Private Spider don't get awestruck now. We're on a mission so don't lose sight now." Private Spider frown but nodded, and he and Wolverine went to their rooms to see and to customize them to their liking.

You stay in the living room and using your holographic communicator on your wrist, check on any information about U.A. and it's heroes. Some heroes peaked your interest like All Might and Angel but it was the heroine Midnight who really was on your radar. It's known she's married to Talion or whatever 45131514 likes to be called now, so she's the closest to your target. You turn off the hologram and sigh.

Japan is different from America here there's lots of male heroes as top 10 while back at America half if the top ten are female, even America has a quirkless hero in the top ten! Your mom the hero Vice is the number one hero in America due to her quirk, Sin Control. You sigh and decided to go for a ride to get rid of boredom and to avoid your soldier responsibilities for a bit. You told your team you're going to ride around and they said okay you changed into a white shirt, black leather pants and boots, you took a black leather jacket with spikes and left.

*Time Skip*

After riding a bit through the city you went to a music shop since you're curious about the popular music scene in Japan. You park your bike outside and walked inside with your jacket on hiding your tattoos knowing how Japaneses feel about them. The bell on the door ring and what you guess is the owner who poke his head up from a small t.v. It was a middle age looking guy, his eyes glared at you since it was obvious you're a foreigner. You're tall (you're 6'0), your (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes makes you stand out, plus despite wearing a jacket your ID barcode tattoo on your neck can be seen. The owner yelled at you.