~Eighteenth Part~

My sister convinced me that I stayed at lunch, and later went with them to visit Marc, who has returned from the hospital.
I step in their house the last. My aunt baked cakes and cooked coffee and they were all very happy. Logically they were, because everything is fine with Marc and he'll recover even better at home. Everybody goes straight to the living room to greet him, except me. I went to the kitchen to aunt. "Do you need any help?" I ask her when she cuts the cakes. "No, thanks. You can go to join them in the living room," she replied, smiling at me. "I'll wait here if it doesn't bother you," I said and sit on the chair. "Can you help me with coffee?" she asks later. "Sure," I get up and pick up a tray of cups and a jug of coffee. I take it to the living room and put it on the table. I feel that Marc looks at me, but I don't look back at him. I sit next to my sister on the other side of the room and took a piece of cake. "We're so glad that you're finally at home, Marc," my mum said. "Me too. I was getting bored in the hospital," Marc replied. When I hear his voice, I get goose bumps. "Where is Ruby?" my sister asks. I look at her quickly, and she taps my knee. "She has some errands, she'll come later," Marc said. Aunt gives me a cup of coffee and I drank it in a record time. "I... I have to go," I say and get up. "Where are you going?" mum angrily asks me. "I have some errands too," I reply when she sighs angrily. "When are you coming back?" dad asks me this time. "I don't know. Maybe tomorrow morning, so don't wait for me."
Dad nods and smiles: "Take my car," he said, throwing the key to me. "Thank you. Have a nice time. Thanks for the cakes and coffee, auntie," I thanked and in that time I look at Marc for the first time and he looks back at me. I can't say what kind of look is this, I know only that it is far from pleasing. Then I turn around and leave.
I walk to our house and take my purse. Then I remember something. I rushed upstairs, into my room and change myself into skinny jeans and a T-shirt with laces. Then I go to the garage where my dad carries his car. I can't believe he allows me to drive it. A month ago, he bought a new Volvo and only he drove it until today. I carefully sat in the car and start the engine. It's sounds amazing!!
I turn on the radio and drive to the nearby store. There I buy some fruit and vegetables and fresh chicken meat. Then I drive to the city.
Soon I park in the same place as yesterday. This tree is always waiting for me! I didn't say where am I going?! I don't need to say, right? You probably guessed. ;)
I get out of the car, I took my bag and grocery from the trunk. Then I lock my car and walk inside the building. I am lucky to meet a caretaker at the entrance, tell him where I am going so he unlocks me the door. I am already in the elevator and pressing the 7th floor button. When I arrive, I walk through the well-known hall to an even more familiar apartment and ring the bell. It's 5:53pm and he's probably at home. I wait at the door a minute or two, when I intend to take the phone to make a call, when I hear unlocking the door. "Surprise!" I shout when he opens the door and at the same time my eyes almost popped out of their heads when I saw him wrapped only in a towel. "Sara, why didn't you tell me to come?" he asks surprisingly. "I chose the wrong moment, I guess. Do you have someone at the visit?" I quickly asked. "Noo, of course not, you silly! I recently came out of training and I was at the shower right now. Get in, don't stand in front of the door," he said, pulling me in embrace. Yes, I admit, I was a little doubtful that he's alone. He didn't open it for a long time because he was taking a shower. Maybe I am a little paranoid.
"What do you have in these bags?" he asks me when he closes the door. "I'll cook you dinner," I say, on the way to kitchen. "You're kidding, right?" he asks when he walks after me. "No, why?" I ask when I put the bags on the counter. It seems to me that he's a little bit nervous. He shrugs with his shoulders. "Okay, I can go," I say and I go past him toward the door to leave. "Hey, wait. I am not chasing you anyway. I am just surprised because you weren't announced that you'll come, that's all," he said and grabbed my hand. I laugh: "Excuse me, Your Majesty. I am sorry I didn't announced myself six months ago," I say and I am still going to leave. "It would probably be better if I hang out with my cousin at this moment," I say and look at our hands. "Sara, I am sorry. I'll be glad if you stay with me. I have missed you, you know," he said and squeezed me in embrace. Should I believe him? I am just waiting for a woman to come out of his bedroom. "Are you sure there's nobody else?" I ask while he was embracing me. "No, it's only me and you," he answered and gives me my favorite smile. Okay, he got me.
"Fine, then I am going to cook," I say and when I want to go back to the kitchen, he stops me again. "What is it?" I ask. "I'd like to kiss you," he said and looked at me. "What are you waiting for?" I say and smile to him. At the same time, I get the most beautiful kiss of all the time. It is passionate, but still gentle and sensual.
"What would you cook?" he asks me breathless. "It'll be surprise, okay?" I reply when I step into the kitchen. "I promise it will be a healthy dinner. No more fast food," I wink at him. "Deal. Do you need me or can I get dressed?"
"No, I don't need you, but it's nothing wrong if you stay like this," I say when I start to take things out of the bag. "Yeah? If I stay that way, you also have to remove couple pieces of clothing," he said and stepped behind me. With his warm hands he embraces me around the waist, then he goes with them to the button and zipper of my jeans and opens them. I close my eyes and sigh. It's getting hot. Now, he's under my T-shirt and he's stroking my boobs. "Okay, I think it will be enough for now," I say and turn to him. He looks at me with surprise: "Are you sure?"
"It will be time for that. We need to have a dinner at first."
"Okay, here's an apron," he said and handed me the apron that he was wearing it yesterday. I quickly wear it. "I'll be right back," he said, kissing me on the cheek and leave. I pour a glass of water to get to myself. If I let him to undress me, then there would be no dinner today. I slowly start preparing salad and chicken. Soon, Jorge joins me - he was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. "Can I help you?" he asks, sitting on a chair next to the counter. "No, thanks. You can only keep me a company."
"Fine. How was your day?"
"I was arguing with my mother, talking to my sister and visiting Marc, who came from the hospital. Nothing special."
"You're okay with your mum now?"
"I don't know. She's weird. Whatever is bothering her, it's going to pass."
He nods: "How's Marc?"
"Same as before. He wasn't happy because I was visiting him, so I leave as quickly as possible. I don't want to be around him until he gets angry."
"You know... I was thinking. I will visit him these days."
I don't know why, but I am not too surprised at what he said. "Okay," I answer shortly. "How was the training?" I ask then.
"Good. I decided to release the first race in Qatar."
"Why?"
"I don't feel prepared enough."
"What did the team said?"
He shrugs with his shoulders: "Nothing. They support me. It's just one race."
"Well, you know it the best," I say and smile.
We talk for a while when I cook, then I ask him to prepare a table.
"So, it's all prepared," he said, as he laid down last fork on the table. "You can sit down," I say, when I bring plates full of salad with roast chicken.
"Woah, it looks great," he said.
"Thanks, I hope it's also delicious," I say and sit at the table.
"When we finish with dinner, I want to talk to you," I say. "We can talk now," he said but I shake with my head: "No, I prefer it later."
When we finish, we wash the dishes together and then with glasses of wine sit on the couch.
"Thanks for the dinner, it was very tasty and healthy," Jorge said and caresses my cheek. I blushed and smiled.
"You know... I was thinking..." I start when he looks at me and waits for me to continue: "And I finally decided." He nods but he was still waiting. I drank a sip of wine and finally get to the point: "I want to be your girlfriend again."
Jorge smiles widely, kisses me and hugs me: "I promise that I will never do anything similar to you, like years ago. I promise. I love you," he said and kissed me again. I smiled slightly: "Don't promise anything, just stick to it," I say when he nods and then kisses me passionately. He lies me to the couch and kisses me all over my body. He lifted my T-shirt and kissed me in the stomach, when I grabbed his biceps heavily and squeezed them. I want him. I really want him.
"Jorge..." I start when he stops and looks at me: "Is something wrong? You don't want it?"
I smile: "Let's go to the bedroom," I say when he gets up, he lifts me out of the couch and takes me to our bedroom. He puts me down in front of the bed and looks at me. "What is it?" I ask him quietly and take his T-shirt off. I kiss him on his collarbone and on the neck. "You're finally mine," he said and now he takes off my T-shirt. "Go rather to the jeans," I snicker. He quickly opens the button and a zipper of the jeans and pulls them down. He laughs: "Mmmm, thongs."
I laugh too, when he suddenly raises me, so I wrap my legs around his waist. We kiss passionately when he puts me to the bed, pulls his shorts down and lies on me. At that moment it happens. I am his again. And he is mine.
I don't remember when we fell asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night, wrapped in a sheet and in his embrace. I kiss him on the forehead and watch him for a while. He's so beautiful. Then I fall asleep again.
I was awakened by the phone. I look quickly at the nightstand, but it is not there. Ringing comes from the living room. I get up from the bed and naked walk to the living room and take my phone from the bag.
"Hello? Is something wrong?" I quickly asked my aunt Roser.
"No, honey. Everything is fine. Are you still sleeping?"
"Am... I... what time it is?" I ask.
"Almost noon," aunt laughs.
"Oh, sh*t," I say and fix my messy hair.
"I won't hold you for a long time, but I am preparing a list for grandpa birthday in two weeks. How are things with Jorge? Will he also come?"
"Oh, we didn't talk about this yet... basically you can counts him. I think he'll be happy to come."
"Fine. Greet him and have a good time. See you."
"Thanks, bye," I interrupt. Once again, the whole family knows where I am.
I put the phone back in my bag, then I go to the bedroom. Jorge is still sleeping. I scramble on the bed and lie on Jorge. "Good morning," I whisper and give him a gently kiss on his lips. He mumbles something, but sleeps on. I kiss him again. He smiles, but his eyes are still closed. "Come on, I know you don't sleep anymore," I say and kiss him again. Still nothing. "Okay, I'll go home then," I say and when I want get up, he quickly grabs my hands and laughs. "If I knew that you were waking up me naked, I would have opened my eyes earlier," he said and he grabbed my boobs with his hands. I roll with my eyes and laugh: "It's time to wake up. It's noon and the sun shines," I say when he kisses me. I feel his hardness beneath me and under the sheet. I go under the sheet with my hand and stroke him: "Oh, hard like a rock," I whisper in his mouth and he smiles. I roll myself under the sheet and impale myself on him. "Oh, Sara, what are you doing to me," he said breathless when I was riding him. Soon afterwards, both of us cum and we lay in the bed embraced. "I need to go home," I say, when I caressing him on the face. "You're home, baby," he said quietly. "You know... home, home," I say when he nods. "Aunt Roser called me," I say and lean on my elbow. "Is something wrong with Marc?" he quickly asked. Marc. I didn't think about him for 12 hours.
I shake with my head: "No, it's grandpa's birthday in two weeks, and she needed confirmation that we will come."
"Of course, you must go," he smiled. I look at him surprisingly: "What are you saying? You are going too."
"But we just start dating again and... I don't know how they will accept me..."
I shut up him with a kiss: "You are going with me."
Then I get up and start to dress up: "Ruby - Marc's girlfriend will be there too. And if I have you, then I don't see the reason that you wouldn't come with me."
"That's what's bothering you? Because she'll be there, I have to go? To make him jealous?"
I quickly look at him: "Of course not!!! Jorge..." I walk to the bed and sit to him: "You are my boyfriend. My love. In the future, father of my children, and I want you to come with me."
Okay, Sara... what are you talking about? In the future, father of my children? My love? Seriously? Who is your true love? It's M A R C !
Jorge is looking at me because he probably noticed that I was sailing away with my minds. He caresses my hand. "Sorry," I say softly and stand up. "I'm glad that I can go with you to your grandpa's birthday," he said and he stands up too, wear his shorts and embraced me. I lean against his chest and my eyes burn me. I won't cry! But suddenly, a tear slips down my face, which I wipe off at the same moment. "I have to go," I say when he leaves me out of embrace so I can get dressed till the end.
"Let's go to dinner tonight," he said when I take my bag in the living room. "Yeah. Pick me up at 8:30pm, okay?" I ask him when we walk to the door. I was totally elsewhere with my mind, so I just open the door and want to leave, when he takes my hand and stops me: "What about a goodbye kiss?" he asks. I am so selfish!
I smile: "Sorry." I kiss him gently, and when I want to step out, he keeps me harder: "Just a little kiss?"
He's right. After a wonderful night and a really good sex, I can't say goodbye with a simple kiss. I press to him and kiss him passionately. In the end, both breathless give each other a smile. "Thank you for a wonderful surprise and the perfect night," he thanked to me and caresses my cheek. I look into the floor and then I look into his beautiful eyes. I got the tears in my eyes again. "Thank you, Lor," I say, embrace him and walk away. "See you in the evening!" he shouts behind me, so I turn around and smile: "At half past nine."