~Thirtieth Part~

I felt his warm hands that caresses me on my neck, across the cleavage to the belly. "How is our baby? Will he allow mummy and daddy a bit of fun?" I go with my hands through his short hair and smile. He continues his way under my dress and takes my lace panties off. He stood upright and looked me in the eyes: "Are you ready?" I nod. "You think I can hurt the baby?" he asks again. I laugh: "I've read somewhere that sex is even better during pregnancy and the orgasms are even more intense. And no, you can't hurt the baby," I say when I open his bow tie and throw it to the floor. "Oooh, Sara," he mutters and kisses me passionately. Our tongues are intertwined and dancing their own dance. I don't know how, but I pull his shirt off of him. Finally, I can feel his muscular hands. Again I get goose bumps. "I want you so bad," I whisper, as our lips unstick. When I look in his eyes, they are black as night and they are sparkling from the lust. He turns me around and I feel his hardness on my ass. I close my eyes when he slowly unzip my dress. Because I am not wearing a bra, my huge and tense boobs jumps happily when they get rid of the fabric. The dress slips over my body and lands on the ankles. I turn back to him and help Marc with his pants. When he's standing in front of me only in his boxers, I stroke his erection. "You're perfect," he said when he takes his boxers off. "What pose will you choose?" he asks. "I can choose?" I ask. "Yeah, today is your day and..." he said and he silenced when he looked at my belly. "And?" I raised my eyebrow. "Well, I have never had sex with a pregnant woman," he laughs. I roll with my eyes and push him to the bed. "I'll be on top," I say when I clamber on the bed, I lean to him and kiss him again. With my left hand I take his dick and start massaging him. He does the same with me. When I am all wet and he's even harder, I put myself on him and start moving up and down. He's holding my boobs and squeezing nipples. Then, he surrounds my belly with both hands and caressing me: "Just a little more, sweetie, just a little," he said when I fasten up. In a few seconds, we both cum and I feel how he fills me with warm sperm. I kiss him on the forehead, then I slowly pull out and lie next to him. "Are you okay?" he asks. "No, I am not okay." He looked at me worriedly. "I am perfect," I smiled when he gently kisses me. "How's the baby?" he caresses the belly. "Nothing complains," I answer and put my hand on his. "You know, I've been thinking," he said absently-minded. "About what?" I gently ask and lean on my elbow. "About this baby. I can't say that I don't care about the fact that his dad can be Jorge, but... I am sure that this will be the only child who will have two daddies who are MotoGP champions." I laugh: "It's true." Now he looks at me with a serious look: "I feel that he's baby's dad."
"I won't lie to you. I feel that, too." He quietly nods.
"Well, talking about that... how did you find out about my pregnancy? Who told you? Gloria?" I ask. I don't know why I think she would betray me. Marc shakes with his head: "No. None of your family told us. You may be angry... but... Alex went to your room and found pregnancy test."
"What was he doing in my room?"
"Honestly... I don't know. He came home all pale. We thought something had happened to him, but then he show us the tester. Me and my mum went to your parents and they didn't want to talk about that. Then, in the middle of the conversation, it became clear to us that everything was true. Don't be angry of them, okay?" I nod: "And then you told Jorge." Now he nods and he leans on his elbow, and with his right hand he caresses me in the face. Then he leans against me and kisses me.
The kiss calms me and my thoughts are focused only at this moment. Our moment. I spread my legs when he drips his magic fingers into me. He's been playing with me for so long, until I shout at climax. He kisses me passionately and despite just experienced ecstasy, I crazy want to do it all over again. I lightly push him back, then I set myself to him and arch. Soon I feel his hardness, how he not that gentle digs into me from the back. "Faster and harder," I say, when he faster the rhythm and banging into me in fast and steady rhythms. I cum earlier than him, and it was that strong that I don't remember when did I feel like this. I scream from my pleasure when I feel the sperm on my back. "You're driving me crazy," he said breathless, when we both laugh. "The best sex ever," I said and kiss him on his cheek. "Definitely. I think you will be pregnant for the rest of the life," he agrees and adds when he takes my tense boob and squeezes it: "And these juicy boobies," he said and licked both of them. It turns me on again, so we do it everything over again. At the end we both breathless lay across the bed. "I love you, Marc," I say, with my finger drawing circles around his six-packs. "I love you, Sara," he said and fixes the lock of my hair. "Can we go in the Jacuzzi?" I ask him, and I don't wait for the answer, because I get up and walk naked to the Jacuzzi. "What if you stay naked and pregnant forever? You are so perfect," he said as he joined me in a pleasantly warm water with bubbles. "Hmmm, it won't work," I shake with my head and take the strawberry and bite on it. "It won't?" he asked. I shake my head. "Are you sure?" he asks once again when he finds himself on me and kisses me. "We can make a deal," I laugh. "Strawberry?" I ask and I stick it in front of his nose. "Yeah, but I want your strawberries," he said and lick one of my nipples. Later it ends with harsh sex, as long as there is more water all over the room, instead of in the Jacuzzi. When we get out of the water and dress the bathrobes, Marc gives us a non-alcohol champagne. "You can drink that," he said when he gave me a glass. "Thank you. On what we will toast?"
"To you and the baby," he said. "And to you and this wonderful evening," I add.
"Sara..." he begins as we both drink half a glass. He takes a small box out of the pocket of his pants, who's laying in the floor. Is that a...?
"Maybe it will sound crazy, but... would you marry me?"
Yeah, it is.
He opens the box and a beautiful ring shines up on it. Engagement ring. I am staring at him and I am not saying anything. I have no words. I am too surprised.
"I-I-I-I..." I stutter. Marc laughs, but I stay serious. He quickly get serious too. "You don't want..." he begins but I stop him: "I want, but... I don't know... you surprised me... I never thought about wedding."
He nods and lightly smiles, but I see that it hurts him. He gets up and walks to the window. I also get up and walk to him and hug him. "I am sorry," I say quietly. "It's okay," he said as he turned to me, "go to bed. It was a long day for you," he said and gently pushes me to the bed. "I am not tired," I resist when I suddenly feel a strong and hard cramp in my stomach that almost brings me to my knees. "Auch!" I shout, when Marc quickly pulls me in his arms and puts me on the bed. "What is wrong? Where does it hurt you?" he asks terrified.
"Lower part of my stomach. It hurts very much," I cry. "I'll call the ambulance," he said when he took the phone. "My baby..." I cry even more. I breathe deeply, I feel cold and I lose consciousness for a moment. "Sara! Sara! Stay with me," he shook me and hugs me. "The ambulance will be here soon. Talk to me," he said. "I-I c-c-can't s-speak," I stutter. He is lying next to me, he is pressing me to him and caressing my hair. I don't know how long it takes when two paramedics enter the room. "Help her, please," I hear Marc. Then, I only see a dark and I hear a mixture of voices that sounds like bee swarm.