~Twenty-second Part~

Wrapped into the towel I entered the room. I was sure I was faster than Marc, but when I open the door, I see that he is already waiting on me. When he looks at me, he starts laughing. "What is it?" I ask. "You never wear clothes when you get out of the shower?" he asks when he finally stops laughing. Oh, that's it. I shook with my head: "No."
"Hey, why are you so serious? Did I say something wrong?"
"No, you didn't," I answer shortly again and I look for something what should I wear. I forgot my pajamas at home, so I decide to wear Jorge's T-shirt and panties. "Close your eyes," I say to Marc, then I put the towel on the floor. I won't hide in front of him anymore.
"Heeeey!" he shouts when he covers his eyes. First, I wear panties and then T-shirt. "Are you done?" he asks and when I look at him, I see that he is peeking between his fingers. I laugh: "No, wait for another half an hour," and I throw myself on the bed. Marc withdrew his hand and smiled at me: "You're not ashamed of anything."
"Why should I?" I ask him when I lean my pillow to the wall. He shrugs with his shoulders: "You have a boyfriend."
"So?"
"Ah, forget about it," he smiles and continues: "So, you're ready to play?"
"I was born ready," I wink at him.
"Yeah, right. We'll be playing the truth or dare," he said and he leaned against the wall.
"Cool. Who'll start?" I ask relaxed.
"Ladies first."
"Okay, so... do you already remember everything?"
He smiles, but doesn't respond for some time. I became a bit nervous.
"Almost," he answered shortly, "it's my turn now."
"Just almost? Won't you explain the answer?" He shook with his head. Fine! I let him, because this was the first question.
"In how many guys you were in love with?" he asks.
I act like I think a lot and I count on my fingers when he looks at me seriously.
"What?" I ask.
"Superstars do not count," he said. I laugh at loud: "You're so funny!"
If superstars don't count, then I have never been in love. Of course I don't tell him this.
I sigh: "In one."
"Only in one? What is his name?" he asked quickly.
"Em... that's the second question, and now it's my turn," I wink at him.
"Hmmm... let's see. How many grid girls have you slept with?" As if I am really interested...
He laughs: "You mean slept slept... or?"
"Have had sex? Oral? Anal?" I said and I am really not sure if I want to know it.
"Well... let me think..." he said and start thinking. Seriously? I really regret that question.
"There were not many. I think there were three. And it was only oral," he admits.
"Right. It's your turn," I quickly continue, because I don't want to hear the details.
"Do you want to complete your studies in London?"
"Yes. But I really don't want to go back there. I have already enquired if I can continue my studies from home and also do the exams."
"And? What was the answer?"
"They didn't respond yet."
He nods. Now it's my turn again to ask him: "With whom did you experienced your first kiss and if you like it?"
I asked that, because I know that his first kiss was with me.
"She had long brown braided hair and she was wearing a yellow dress. Her name is Sara. And I... I liked it," he said and smiled. I blushed and my heart is beating really fast.
"I have an additional question..." I said quietly when he nods, so I continue: "Would you repeat this kiss?"
We are looking face-to-face, but he's not answering anything. I smile: "You don't have to answer. Now, it's your turn to ask me."
"With whom have you lost your virginity?"
These questions are slowly going on my nerves, but anyway, I decide to answer: "With Jorge, three years ago."
He nods.
"You know what. I am bored. It's better for us, to go to sleep," I say and crawl under the blanket.
"Okay, sleep well," he said turning the nightlight off.
"We played the truth or dare, but we didn't do any dare," I say five minutes after. "I know," he whispered. I turn to his bed and I see that he still sits leaning on the wall. "Do you have any idea?" he asks. I get up on my elbow and shake with my head.
"I didn't answered one question earlier," he said and get out of the bed, "and this is my dare."
My heart is beating like crazy again. He means it?
He sits beside me and caresses my face. I close my eyes when I feel his warm touch. When I open it again, I see that he is only few centimeters away from me. He is so perfect. What's next? He leans closer to me and I already feel his menthol's breath on my lips. I pass my hand through his hair as he gently presses his lips on mine. I close my eyes again and I pass myself to the kiss. He wants to pull off my shirt, but I stop him. Yeah, I stopped him!
"S-sorry," he stutters and withdraws at the same moment. Tears appear in my eyes. He lies in his bed, covers himself with the blanket and turns away from me, while I still half sit and look at him. The first tear runs to my face. First, because I know that they are counted in countless numbers tonight. I also lie back and cover myself. I am staring into the ceiling and crying. I am crying because I love him, although I try not to.
I wake up in the morning and look at Marc's bed, but he's not there. I quickly look at the alarm clock and I see that it is 10:41am. Why anybody didn't wake me up?
I jump out of the bed and look through the window. Dad, uncle and grandpa are fishing again, Gloria is lying on the pier and reading a book, mum and aunt are watering flowers, but Alex and Marc I don't see anywhere.
I take shorts out of the closet and dress them, then I go out. "Morning. Why anybody didn't woke me up?" I ask when I get to my mum and aunt. "Morning, honey. Marc said that you slept so hard that he couldn't awake you," mum said. He probably didn't even try to wake me up. "Can I prepare you some breakfast?" aunt asks me. "No, thanks. I will prepare it myself," I say and when I intend to turn to go back to the house, I stop and ask: "Where are the boys?"
"They went for a run," aunt said. I nod then I go to the house. I take milk and jam from the fridge, then I sit at the table and spread jam on bread. I ate two pieces, then I start to clean up. "Good morning, sleepyhead," Alex greets me. I turn around and see them standing at the kitchen door. They're both sweaty from running and laughing. "Morning," I answer. "Have you get out of the bed on the wrong side?" Alex asked. "Yeah, you look a bit annoying," Marc said now. I roll with my eyes and I surge between them to go back to the room. "Wear a bra!!" Alex shouts behind me and they both laugh. Great, I am walking around the house in the oversized Jorge's T-shirt and I totally forgot that I don't have a bra. When I get into the room, I slammed the door and threw myself to the bed.
"Can you tell me why you are in such a bad mood?" Marc asks when he enters the room and throws something on me. I look at it and I see that his totally sweaty shirt just sticks on me. "Oh, you're so disgusting!" I shout and throw a shirt on the floor. When I look at him, he's wearing only a boxers. I don't understand why is he doing that. "I am going to take a shower," he said and left. I still lie on the bed for a while, then I decide to go to the bathroom. I quietly open the bathroom and watch him showering. I already intent to step in and join him, when someone pulls me back. "What the hell??!!" I almost shout when I saw Alex. "What is wrong with you?" I ask. "Well, I can ask you the same," he laughs. "Nothing," I answer angrily. "Are you mad because the bathroom is occupied?" he laughs again. I roll with my eyes and want to leave when he grabs my hand and stops me: "Marc is totally crazy."
"What are you trying to say?" I ask. "He said he kissed you yesterday."
I nod. "He really did it?" he asks in astonishment. I nod again.
"Sara, think it's better if somebody from you changes your room. Think about Jorge." He is right.
"Okay, I'll go to Gloria, and you'll go to him, okay?"
"Deal. I'll go pack," he said and smiled. I nod again, then I turn to leave.
"You're still not wearing a bra!" he called again behind me. Without a word, I raise my hand and show him the middle finger. I hear how he laughs.
I pull out the suitcase from the bed and start packing my clothes. Alex is totally right. It's better that we change the room.
"What are you doing?" Marc asks when he enters the room. I look at him and stay speechless – this time, he is wrapped only in a towel.
"Sara?" he said again. "I am packing," I say quickly and turn away. "Are you leaving?" he asked as I nod. "Is something wrong?" he asks again. I sigh and sit on the bed: "I can't stay with you in the same room."
"Why not?"
"Because..." I said, stand up and continue with packing. "You won't go anywhere," he said, embracing me. I sigh and smell his shower gel. It's so perfect. I close my eyes and breathe deeply. I slowly turn to him and open my eyes. We look at each other when he smiles at me. My Marc.
"You're not going anywhere," he repeated quietly and leans closer to me. When I think we'll kiss, he kisses me only on the forehead. I obediently nod. And I wait. On what? I don't know.
Soon someone knocks on the door. "Come in," we both say at the same time. Alex enters with his suitcase in his hand and smile on the face. "What's the matter with you?" Marc asks him when he wears a T-shirt.
"Ammm... you don't know yet? Me and Sara are going to change the room," he said happily but when he looks at me, he becomes slightly confused.
"Sara is staying here," Marc proudly said, wearing shorts and throwing a towel on the floor. "Marc, I think..." Alex starts when Marc interrupts him: "You don't need to think anything, bro. Everything remains the same."
Alex and I exchange looks, and I nod at him: "It will be the best," I say.
"All right, but beware of serious consequences," Alex said, turning around as he walks out of the room.
"What's the point?" Marc asks. Seriously? I laugh: "A boy and a girl who are not truly related in the same room..."
"So?"
"Yesterday..." I start, "we kissed." Marc nods: "And?"
"I have a boyfriend. I don't know if it's good to stay in a room with you."
"It was just one kiss. And it won't happen again, okay?" he said and winked at me. "I am going to take a look how's fishing outside. You come with me?" he said.
Just one kiss and it won't be repeated. It hurts me a little.
"Yeah, I'll go with you," I say absently minded when we leave the room.

Day passes really quickly. So fast that we'realready finished with dinner, but now we don't know what to do.
"We could go to the town tomorrow," aunt said. "Yeah, that would be great,"most of the family agreed. So, we arrange to go to the city in the morning andspend the last day of our vacation there.
Again, I feel a little dizzy, so I decide to go to the room.
I just sit on the bed and I wait for my dizziness to end when the phone rings. I look at the screen and I see that Jorge is calling me. I totally forgot! Today we should have a "telephone sex". I am really not in a good mood for this, so I decide not to answer. Soon the call ends but not for a long time, because it starts to ring again. What to do?
Fortunately, Marc comes to the room at the same time. "Won't you answer it?" he asks. "No," I say shortly. "Who is it?" he's interested again. I give him the phone, and when he sees that Jorge's calling, he laughs: "Do you want me to answer it?"
I smile widely and nod.
"Okay, what should I say?"
"Whatever you want."
Marc nods again, then answers the call: "Jorge, my friend. How are you?"
"Mhm, I am fine too. Yeah, I feel a lot better and I already remembered a lot of things."
"Yeah, I already remember how great competitor we are," he laughs.
"Mhm, of course."
"Sara went with Gloria to the town. She obviously forgot her phone."
He looks at me and I nod to him.
"No, no. I walked past the room and I heard it ringing."
I roll with my eyes.
"Okay, I'll tell her when she returns."
He looks and smiles at me. Oh, how I love him.
"No, I don't know that. They went after lunch... probably they'll be back soon, but I think it's better to call tomorrow again."
"Okay, okay. Hello to all, bye."
Then he interrupts.
"Finally," I smile.
"He doesn't know that we share the room, right?"
I shake with my head: "No, he thinks Gloria is my roommate."
He laughs: "Okay, I can borrow her clothes and put on a wig, then we can take a selfie and send him a photo."
Now I laugh too: "Not necessary. Thanks for the help."
"Everything for you," he said, then he turned and left the room. I quickly run after him, but I see that he already walks down the stairs. Everything for me. Really? Then kiss me. And hug me. And... it will be enough, Sara. I decide to step under the shower and go to bed.
I wear a pullover and panties, I comb my hair and slip under the blanket. I am thinking about everything for a while and wait for Marc to come, but my eyes are becoming heavy. I don't even know when I fall asleep.
I wander through the dark woods and I am looking for my family. Everyone's gone. In the distance I hear shouts and weird voices. "Come here, Sara, only you are missing," an unknown voice said to me when he grabbed me and pulled me to himself. I scream and start to cry.
"Sara! It's okay. It was only a nightmare." I open my eyes when I see that I am in Marc's embrace. He's wiping my tears and comforting me. But I still cry and cry.
"Sssh, everything is fine," he said quietly and caresses my back.
"Stay with me," I say through tears, "please."
"I am not going anywhere. Calm down, okay."
I nod and hug him very strong.
After a while, I calm down: "Thank you," I thanked to him. "Do you feel better?"he asks me when I nod.
"Try to sleep again. I'll let the light on," he said when he wanted to get up, but I hug him even stronger: "You promised to stay."
He smiles: "I am here. My bed is only a meter away from yours."
Now I shake with my head: "No. I am scared. Stay in my bed," I sniffle.
"Okay," he said after a while, then lies next to me.
"Hug me," I say quietly when he hugs me. I lean on his chest and listen to the beating of his heart.
"Sara?" he asked after a while. "Hm?" I said.
None of us can't sleep.
"I can't sleep," he said afterwards.
"Me neither," I replied and rise myself to the elbow. I caress his face when he smiles at me. I caress his perfect lips. Then I lean closer and kiss him. At first, I kiss him gently, but suddenly I feel that my tongue is looking for an entrance to his. So, our kiss turns from gentle to passionate. His hands grab my ass as I climb to him and press myself against his hard crotch. "Ahhh," I sighed.
"Sara, wait," he stopped me at that time. I look at him.
"We can't do this," he said quietly. He's right. We really can't.
"You can't do this to Jorge."
I nod and tears appears in my eyes.
"You remember that you and I were a couple, right?" I ask when he nods in answer.
I lie back and I squeeze to him.
"What are we going to do now?" he asked kissing me on the top of the head.
"I'll break up with him when he returns."
"But..." he begins when I interrupt him with another gentle kiss: "I can try to be happy with him and I can try not to love you, but this only makes me love you more."