TWO

Rey and Padmé has been on the Millennium Falcon for about three days

Rey and Padmé has been on the Millennium Falcon for about three days. Rey turns out was quite good company, despite her being quite at the beginning.

"How close are we?" Rey asked from the copilot seat.

"Should be another hour," Padmé said sighing.

Rey was clearly getting slightly impatient. Not as bad as Chewbacca who let both girls know how bored he was.

"Why can't we go to lightspeed?" Rey asked.

"We don't have enough juice as it is, lightspeed probabbly wouldn't be the best choice," Padmé said.

"You know a lot about ships." It wasn't a question.

Despite Rey and Padmé being on a ship for three days they didn't know that much about each other.

Padmé knew that Rey was from Jakku, and that she met Finn there. Padmé also knew that Rey was very talkative if you got it out of her.

Rey knew that Padmé has lived with her aunt Leia for most of her life. She also knew that Padmé never knew her mother or anything about her. The closest thing Padmé knew was that she had brown skin and dimples which she got from her.

"My uncle taught me." Padmé said.

Rey looked at her confused but then understood. Han Solo taught her about ships.

"He was a good man," Rey said sadly. Chewbacca was ignoring their conversation. It still hurt to think about Han, especially for the Wookiee.

"He i-was. He was a good man," Padmé corrected herself.

It was silent again, Rey wanted to keep talking however.

"For the resistance... are you a pilot?" Rey asked.

Padmé smiled thinking of Poe, "copilot technically." Rey nodded.

"But- I don't fly often my aunt worries I'll get hurt," Padmé said smiling softly.

"You two seem close...!" The ship shook and Chewbacca fell from where he was standing.

"Damn." Padmé said the Falcon was blaring and a red light starting flicking on and off. Chewbacca ran to the back of the ship and Padmé tried to keep the Falcon steady.

"Come on girl, just relax it's okay," Padmé whispered to the old ship. Rey had her eyes shut.

"We're going into lightspeed," Padmé said. Rey opened her eyes and looked at the other brunette.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said!" Padmé said ignoring Rey who swallowed and tightened her seat belt.

"Chewie prepare for lightspeed!" Padmé yelled Rey watched her fidget.

She's scared Rey thought. Padmé wasn't scared however she was persistent.

"We're gonna have a ruff landing but we should get to Ahch-To, before we run out of gas," Padmé rambled.

She checked to make sure Chewie was buckled in.

"Now when I'm  flying, and about to go to lightspeed." She remembered her uncle told her when she was a young girl of eight. "I count to three helps me relax."

One... Padmé flipped a switch.

Two... Rey gripped her seatbelt.

Three... Chewbacca gripped the bottom of his seat

Go!

They were suddenly in lightspeed as the Falcon shook rapidly. The red light kept flickering on and the alarm became louder.

Rey looked over at Padmé who seemed completely calm. That made her less frightened to know that Padmé trusted herself and her piloting abilities.

Please don't let us die. Please don't let us die. Please God don't let us die. Padmé thought.

Padmé turned off lightspeed and she saw Ahch-To in front of them. She flew the ship down to the planet. It was still shaking rapidly and the ground came closer and closer to the ship.

"Brace for impact!" Padmé said. The ship crashed with a thud was almost swallowed by the earth.

Rey was breathing rapidly, while Chewie was cursing out Padmé for her bad landing.

"Oh like you could do better!" Padmé said back. He probably could but she didn't want to think of that.

Padmé looked at Rey. "Are you okay?" Padmé asked. Rey nodded and Padmé smiled and rubbed her arm softly.

"Is this why you're normally a copilot?" Rey asked playfully.

"Maybe." Padmé said laughing a small laugh. Both women got up and tried not to fall. The inside of the ship was not in that bad of shape. The outside was what Padmé was worried about.

"Chewie see what supplies we need," Padmé said. Chewbacca rolled his eyes but agreed reluctantly.

Padmé and Rey exited the Falcon. Padmé looked at the state of the old ship and flinched. Uncle Han was probably looking down at her and cursing and crying about what she had done.

"Do you want... the lightsaber." Rey unclipped it from her belt and held it in her hands.

"You go I'll tend to the ship," Padmé said not looking away from the Falcon.

"Are you sure?" Rey asked.

Padmé nodded and looked to the top of the mountain. There was a large stair case leading to the top.

"That and the less stairs I have to deal with the better," Padmé said with a small smirk on her face. Rey nodded at her companion and began walking up the stairs.

Padmé tied up her hair in a bun and looked at the ship.

"Sorry Uncle Han," Padmé sighed climbing up on the shields and began throughly examining the damage.

A/N: Dad Luke shows up in the next chapter oh boy