EIGHT

There were many things Padmé didn't want in life, being captured by the First Order and having to see her cousin was one of them

There were many things Padmé didn't want in life, being captured by the First Order and having to see her cousin was one of them. Han hid on the ship along with Chewbacca just incase they needed to make a quick exit.

Padmé hid her lightsaber in the inside of her jacket. Twenty stormtroopers escorted them to the bridge. Rey gripped Padmé's hand so tight that it hurt. Padmé didn't even care. Padmé saw a red haired man exit and look at them.

Padmé realized that this was General Hux who she had saw earlier. The general went inside a room. The stormtroopers stopped as did Rey and Padmé.

The door opened. Lincoln and Kylo walked out Hux following behind them. It reminded Padmé of a pet just following its owners around.

Padmé heard her heartbeat in her ears. Lincoln stared at her in anger. Lincoln seemed to be fighting the urge to scream and kill everything in sight.

"Leave." Lincoln instructed. All the stormtroopers left Padmé and Rey.

Lincoln looked at the two girls holding hands and rolled his eyes.

"You too." Kylo said turning to Hux.

Hux cleared his throat and nodding walking off. For a brief moment there was silence.

"Hello cousin." Kylo said monotone.

Padmé said nothing and looked at the ground.

I hate you. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone. She hissed in her head.

Kylo looked at Rey and Padmé let out a low growl. Lincoln looked at her with a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"Well I missed you-" Padmé punched Kylo the face. He didn't even seem that fazed he just seem annoyed.

Lincoln reacted quickly using the force to throw Padmé against a wall. Rey's eyes widened, she tried moving towards Lincoln. The man kicked her to the ground. Kylo walked forward and grabbed the lightsaber from Padmés jacket and looked at her.

"Thank you for returning this to me." Kylo said.

The smugness in his voice made her want to scream.

"It was never yours. It will never be yours." Padmé bit back.

"Lincoln." Kylo said looking at her. Lincoln shrugged dropping her hand letting Padmé fall.

"Let's just take them to Snoke, I'm tired of them being in my presence." Lincoln glowered.

Padmé got up slowly and looked at Lincoln. He took her arm and pulled her into an elevator.

"You can take that one." Lincoln said watching as the elevator doors shut.

It was silent before the elevator stopped. Lincoln pushed Padmé against the wall putting his forearm against her throat.