FOUR

Flashback chapter

"Go faster!" The young girl pouted

"You're very heavy you know." Ben said walking with Padmé on his back.

He let out a dramatic groan causing her to giggle.

Padmés legs were wrapped his waist and her head was against his neck. The two were in Ben's room. His bags were packed he was leaving with her father.

"I don't want you to leave Ben." Padmé said.

"I'll be back soon," Ben said. He jumped causing Padmé to almost fall off, she giggled.

"Can I put you down now?" Ben asked. He seemed very tired from carrying her around.

"No," she whined.

"Yes," he said in laughing.

He unwrapped her hands her hands from around his neck and she fell back on his bed.

"I wish I could go with you," Padmé said. Ben put his bags on the floor next to the door. He hummed in response.

"I can use it Ben!" Padmé said sitting up.

"The force?"" Ben asked turning around.

"No, the bathroom. Yes the force." Padmé said.

Ben snorted and nodded at her. He picked up his bag and put in on his desk.

"Pass me that," Ben said pointing to his other bag. Padmé frowned and looked at his bag.

She sat up and looked at the bag she closed her eyes, and stuck out her hand. Ben watched as the bag moved from his bed to him.

"It took me forever to learn that," Ben said looking at her.

"I know!" Padmé said giddy jumping up and down.

"Shame your father won't let you come," Ben said.

"It's not fair!"

"You're too small, you must be this tall to be a jedi." Ben's hand was to his shoulder.

Padmé hated being so short.

Ben grabbed his two bags and opened his door. He gestured for Padmé to walk out, Padmé sighed and skipped out of the room.