Chapter 1

Ben's POV

"Jeff!" I yelled down the hallway, clearly pissed off.

"What do you want, wannabe Link?" Jeff yelled back, opening his bedroom door.

"Stop coming into my room and messing with my stuff!" I glared at him with as much as my short elf body could hold.

"That wasn't me, are you on drugs or something?" Jeff stepped out of his room and walked up to me standing outside my door, flicking my forehead.

"Who else would go into my room and leave behind these?" I countered, shoving the pornographic magazines into his face.

"Those could be anyone's." Jeff crossed his arms.

"I don't think so you-!" Before I could argue further, a dark presence came between us. I looked up to see Slenderman looking down on us.

"You too aren't arguing, are you?" Slenderman asked in his dad voice.

"No sir! Nothing to worry about here." I hid the magazines behind my back. He nodded before teleporting away. I glared one last time at Jeff before throwing his magazines at him and stalking back to my room, half slamming the door behind me. I jumped on my bed, groaning into my pillow before rolling over to face the ceiling, sighing in defeat.

I decided to get up and stop sulking about ten minutes later, heading downstairs to try and get in some Majora's Mask time. Once I set up my console I curled myself into the arm of the couch and played the video game, not really paying much attention to the game and thinking mostly of my argument with Jeff earlier. Speak of the devil, he was coming down the steps now.

"Hey, twink," Jeff said as he passed by, pressing a cold finger to my forehead before walking off. I scrunched up my nose at the feeling, touching my forehead to discover he smeared a spot of jelly on my skin. I sighed before pausing the game and walking to the kitchen sink to rub it off with a wet napkin, dropping it into the trash can afterwards.

Once I got back into the living room, Jeff was sitting on the opposite end of the couch to where my console controller was laying. I retained my earlier couch position and started the game back up.

"How do you play this so much? Looks boring to me." Jeff grunted disdainfully, I shrugged before continuing the game, dying yet again. I sighed heavily through my nose before respawning my character and getting on with it. I always died before a certain point, it was my curse to never finish the game.

"Man, you suck at this..." Jeff mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" I turned to look at his stupid face.

"Nothing, squirt." Jeff crossed his arms, continuing to watch me play and occasionally include some negative side commentary.

"If you dislike it so much why are you watching me play?" I growled at him, pausing that game to give him a long, hard look.

"Does it look like I'm a man that has anything better to do? Just shut your mouth already, god..." Jeff glared back.

"At least I can shut my mouth all the way." I fired back, I regret saying it after the look of crazed anger showed on Jeff's face. In one quick move he's on me, I try to fight back but he takes my wrists and pins them on either side of my head as he straddles my waist. My face goes red, I'm not sure if it's out of anger or embarrassment.

"Say that one more time and the dentist will be picking my toes from your teeth because of how far I shoved my foot up your ass." Jeff growled before getting off me and sitting back down on his end, leaving me shocked. I quickly sat up and resumed my game, trying to ignore the blush in my cheeks. Not because I liked that or anything! He just makes me so mad...

I kept running through what happened in my head, eventually getting too distracted to play. I shut off the console and walked up to my room, sitting down on my bed and thinking about everything. I didn't know why I actually enjoyed being in that position, or how it felt good to be dominated by him. I shivered at the thought, shaking my head to clear out my dirty mind.

Get it together, dumbass.

I sighed, leaning my head against the headboard of my bed as I stared at the ceiling. I slumped down onto the bed, curling myself into a little ball. I felt the overwhelmingness of being sleepy, so I slowly, but surely, drifted off into sleep.