Chapter 15

Holy crap we reached 1k reads! Thank you guys so much!

Ben's POV

I groaned as I woke up, cracking my eyelids open and smiling when I saw Jeff in front of me. He forgot to put his blindfold on so it was basically just him staring off into space.

I pushed my face into his chest, sighing gently into his bare white skin. I eventually feel Jeff's hand move to my lower back, and that was when I noticed a dull ache there.

"Jeeeeeeffff." I whine, sitting up and jump slightly as I'm hit with a pain to my hips. "You went too hard on me last night." I huff.

"Sorry, sunshine, go big or go home." He chuckled, sitting up next to me. "Let's take a shower, it'll probably help."

"Fine, but you have to carry me," I said, Jeff sighed and stood up before lifting me from the bed and carrying me to the bathroom.

He set me up on the countertop before starting the shower, leaving me to undress myself slowly. He helped me into the shower once it was warm enough, and I sighed in relief as the water slipped down my back and soothed the pain.

"Wash my hair for me?" I grin up at him, he just smiles and pour some shampoo over my head, scrubbing it in.

I do the same with him, leaning against him slightly to reach better.

We eventually got out and dried off, Jeff slapped my ass after we got out and left a bright pink hand mark, which I gave him hell for.

"There's th-the two love b-birds!" Toby chuckled once we got down to the kitchen, Masky sighed and ignored him.

"Yeah yeah." Jeff sighed, grabbing a water from the fridge and throwing me one. I opened it and took a sip.

"Is there anything going on today?" I ask, setting my bottle of water on the counter.

"It's Sally's birthday." Masky said, shrugging.

"Really? I nearly forgot about that." Jeff snapped his fingers. "Let's go get her something."

I nod in agreement. Jeff grabs my arm and pulls me out the front door.

"We could raid a house for something," I suggest, Jeff nods and pulls out his phone. I let myself teleport through it and eventually come out through a radio under someone's bed.

I peek out and look around, it looks like a typical small girls room. I quickly crawl out from under the bed, searching for something I know Sally will love.

I look to see a few dolls sprawled across the floor, I bolt to them quietly and grab a couple of the good ones. Is this stealing? Yes. Do I care? Not really.

The bedroom door opens and a little girl is standing there, before she can scream I run over to her and close my hand over her mouth, shutting the door quietly and dragging her away from it.

She struggles greatly in my grasp, but I slit her throat with my sword before she can start screaming from behind my hand. Her blood squirts slightly on my face before I grab the dolls and make my escape through the radio and out Jeff's phone.

"You got the goods?" Jeff asks, I nod before we start heading back to the mansion.

Once we open the doors we're immediately hit with a world of pink. Streamers and party decorations were being put up everywhere, even Slenderman was helping.

I wrap the dolls in some wrapping paper (quite badly, not to mention) that Hoodie hands us, setting it on the gift table. I grin silently at the thought of the look on Sally's face when she comes out of her room to this.

Soon everything was prepared. All the decorations was up, the cake was baked, and there was a table stacked with gifts for the birthday girl.

"Why were you keeping me in my room all day? It was so boring!" I heard Sally whine to Toby as she bound down the stairs. She gasped in surprised when she saw everything.

"Surprise!" We all shouted to her before she burst into happy squeals, running around the room and observing everything we've done.

She ran over and hugged each and every single one of us while thanking everyone profusely before sitting down at the head of the table with an excited grin, Slenderman standing behind her and placing a plastic pink crown on her head.

Throughout the night, we played games she enjoyed, she opened her presents and we all ate cake. It was a great day full of happiness and joy.

Now, me and Jeff were laying in bed, cuddled up to each other as we held a soft conversation, but not many words needed to be said.

"I love you, Jeff." I told him, breathing in his scent as I laid there.

"I love you, too, sunshine." Jeff smiled down at me.

I closed my eyes, feeling safe and warm as i drifted off.