~Christmas Special~

Ben's POV

"Jeff? Can you help me?"

Today is the day before Christmas, aka Christmas Eve. Everyone in the mansion is currently decorating, making food,
ect. Slenderman really got into the "spending time together as a family" deal after movie night.

"I'm coming, my dear."

I laugh at the nickname Jeff gave me before he moseyed on over to me. My hand was holding up a Christmas decoration I was too short to hang on the wall.

Jeff grabbed it and placed it on the hook in the wall with ease, kissing me on the cheek before heading back to what he had been doing previously, which was helping Toby decorate the tree.

"Ben! Ben!" I looked down and spotted Sally running up to me, Charlie the Bear swinging around in her arms. "Can you help me make an outfit for Charlie?"

I smiled and nodded. She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the kitchen table, different colored fabrics laid out with sewing needles and thread sitting on top of one.

"Are you looking for something Christmasy or an everyday type of look?" I ask, threading the thread through the eye of the needle.

"Christmasy!" Sally exclaimed.

Picking out the red and green fabric, I borrowed her bear to make the outline of the dress she wanted. I let her pick what kind of pattern she thought looked nice and went to work.

"I didn't know you could sew," Jeff said as he walked in, leaning down over my chair and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"It's pretty easy to learn, I usually have a lot of time on my hands," I said, leaning my head against his as I finished the last stitch.

After helping Charlie but the dress on, I hand it back to Sally in which she squealed in glee and ran off to show Slenderman.

I smiled after her and cleaned up the fabrics to put away in the craft closet next to the pantry.

Slenderman suddenly appeared behind me, but not without his usually static, and told me of a small meeting he wanted with me, him, Jeff and LJ to have soon about how our Christmas production is.

I head to his office as soon as possible where he was already waiting and took a seat in front of him.

"I assume Jeffery and Laughing Jack will be late, as always," he said, an invisible sigh leaving him.

Footsteps were heard running down the hall a few minutes later. They quickly got louder as whoever was running came closer to the office

Jeff runs in, out of breath, and closed the door behind him. "Sorry I was late, I was... doing things."

I raised my eyebrow. Shortly after that, you could hear another person running towards the office. LJ burst in, also out of breath, and pointed to Jeff. "He pushed me down the fucking stairs!"

"Push is such a strong word, I prefer to call it..." Jeff placed a hand on his chest in feign offense, then smirked. "Giving you a little nudge."

"Oh, I'll give you a little nudge when I shove my foot up your ass!" LJ grabbed Jeff by the front of his hoodie.

"Hey! Watch your fucking language in front of Slenderman." Jeff pointed a thumb at Slendy.

"Uh... Alright boys, that's enough. Have a seat," Slenderman said, to which the two reluctantly complied. "So decoration is doing well. How is the food situation?"