CHAPTER NINE ~ Flame

Chapter 9 ~ Flame

~Kaleb Embers~

"What are you doing here?! Did I not tell you to sleep in the other room?" I asked angrily

"Why are you treating me this way, Kaleb?" Enzo sniffles

"I'll treat you however I want to treat you. And if you continue acting like this, I think it's better if I just return you to your Dad."

Enzo marched towards me before angrily banging his fists on my chest, "Just like that, huh?!" he exclaimed, "-Why can't you like me? Is it only because I'm a man? Or is it something else? Tell me." He continued as I grabbed both of his arms and desperately tried to get him off me.

"You're playing with fire, little moth! And you might just get burned..." I warned him

"I'm not afraid of fire." he eagerly responded

"You know I can't do this..." I weakly admitted to him

"But you'll never know unless you try." he copped a feel of my junk and so I yelped in surprise.

"Stop it!" I instinctively punched him in the face and he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh, gosh... I'm sorry..." I hurried to his side.

"Are you?" he retorted, while cupping his cheek.

"Renzo, I didn't mean to..."

"-The damage has been done, Kaleb." he snapped, effectively cutting me off mid sentence.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely

"S'okay. Don't worry, I won't bother you anymore..." He turned his back on me, hugging his knees to his chest while sobbing. And my heart clenched at the sight.

"Come on. Let me patch you up at least." I offered, before I quickly went inside the bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit.

I must have hit him hard 'cause the side of his mouth is bleeding and it's starting to bruise.

"Here, let me see it..." I crouched down next to him on the floor.

I leaned closer so that I could inspect his wound and gently fixed him up after. However, he had other ideas.

He looked into my eyes pleadingly, as if he's drowning and is asking me to pull him out of the water.

What's a man to do? I don't have the heart to deny him anymore.

So, I lost the fight. And let him snake his arms around my neck before he slowly brought our lips together.

I could feel the tingle of electricity shooting down my spine at the intensity of his hunger for me as he devoured my mouth with passion.

It felt so right and yet so wrong at the same time.

He slowly stood up to push me up on the bed while my hands were around his waist.

He then continued trailing fiery kisses from my jaw and down to my neck while he was straddling me.

Before I knew it, we're both naked as the day we were born. He went down on me for a while until I was painfully hard-so I pinned him on the bed and pounded his tight little ass mercilessly until we were both spent.

"I love you, Kaleb..."

That was the last thing that I heard him say before I let darkness take over me.

________________________________

[Please don't forget to vote on this chapter. Thank you!]