CHAPTER FOURTEEN ~ Fellow

Chapter 14 ~ Fellow

Never let the things you want make you forget the things you already have.

~Kaleb Embers~

It's been like what? Four Months?

I need to see Enzo.

The more time we spend away from each other, is how close I am into losing my mind.

It's pure torture.

I truly hope that I wasn't too late...

I wish he could still forgive me for every hurtful thing that I said to him before.

I hope that he accepts me again.

I'll do everything just to prove to him how sorry I really am.

I'll do anything just to be able to be with him again.

Please give me one more chance, whoever is listening out there.

Make him come back to me, and I guarantee you that I will never let him go again.

Just, please...please... help me find him.

I'm currently behind my wheels, driving for miles and days trying to search for him...

When suddenly, my car broke down and it won't start back up.

I'm kinda in the middle of nowhere here in the countryside, 'ya know.

Could my life get any worse?

______

(Two freakin' hours later...)

“Hey man, need some help?” I heard someone say behind me, now noticing a car is parked in front of mine.

“Yeah, unfortunately even my car gave up on me.” I replied to him depressingly, then I heard the man chuckled.

“No worries, man. I actually live closeby, I can give you a lift if you want. The mechanic is by the next town so I think you could use some rest for now, you look awfully tired.” He offered

“Thank you. I'm afraid I have no choice but to take you up on your offer. My name's Kal, by the way.” I shook his hand

“No problem, I'm Max. It's nice to meet you. Come on, before it gets dark.”

We connected my car to his via chains, then he drove us to his place while I sat on mine just maneuvering it.

______

After ten minutes...

we finally arrived at his place.

“Come on in, Kal. I only live here alone, though my relatives were just my neighbors. We're kind of a big happy family here.” He explained as he led me inside his house.

“Oh, that's Cool.” I said. Amused by that.

“How about you, Kal. Where are you from? What brings you here? Some boy trouble?” He asked

“Yeah, it's my wife actually. He kinda disappeared on me. We're from the suburbs and I was trying to look for him.” I explained

“Well I do hope you find him, Kal. Forgive me, but you really got this bad boy vibe going on.”

“It's alright, I get that a lot from people.”

“Anyway, you must be really hungry now. I'll just prepare the steaks for dinner. You can just chill out on the couch or watch TV. Drinks are in the fridge, if you're thirsty.”

“That's so kind of you, Max. Thank you so much for your hospitality.”

“You're welcome. I'll be back in a bit.”

I grabbed a soda pop in the fridge and sat down on the couch again before turning on the TV—which was now on the weather channel. And it says that there is a “storm” approaching . . .

________________________________

Author's Note:

...Stranger-danger, I know.

But there are some people who were just genuinely kind. (And the characters want to meet this way)

Anyways, watch out for what's coming up in the next chapter.

We're actually nearing the end of this story. We only have 4 Chapters left including the Epilogue.

Also, please don't forget to vote on this chapter.

Thanks for reading!

Peace out!

~ Orion