I

It was a rainy day in Derry. Bill was very sick and had to stay in bed all day. Bill was now doing some sketches in his journal at his desk when he looked up to see a tall moving truck drive up to the empty house across from him and an unfamiliar car drove behind it.

"Th-There's a new neighbor?" Bill asked himself excited. The car doors opened and a tall man comes out and an shorter woman comes out. Probably a mom and dad. Then a girl comes out with a younger girl. The older girl removes the hood of her hoodie revealing Y/H/C hair. The little girl had blonde hair with a white bow wrapped on her ponytail. Bill was excited but he couldn't meet them today because 1. He's sick and 2. He knew they would be doing lots of unpacking. He watched the men bring out the cardboard boxes and Bill mostly watched the older girl. He saw her face, her body, her hair... Everything. She looked so beautiful.

The next day Bill was in his bed depressed until he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened his bedroom door to listen who was here.

"Hello." Bill hears his dad say.
"Hello," Bill hears a beautiful voice down below. It must be the new girl.
"I just wanted to get to know all of my new neighbors and I want to make some friends." Bill hears her say.
"Do you have children?" She asks him.
"Yes. I have two sons."
"No daughters?"
"No daughters." Bill could hear the sadness in her voice making him chuckle.
"The youngest is named Georgie and the oldest is Bill."
"Is it okay if I can say hi to them?" She asks nicely. Bill froze completely. He was sick and he had his pajamas on. He was vomiting and he smelled like shit. He ran to the bathroom and done everything he could as fast as he can.
"Yeah sure." Bill's father says.

Bill changed into his sweater and pants and he washed his face and brushed his hair. He wanted to make a good impression on the new girl. Bill wiped his nose before going back into his room. Georgie walked to Bill's room and saw him panting.
"Bill are you okay?" Georgie asks him concerned.
"Yeah I just don't f-f-feel good today." Bill sighs.
"Oh." Georgie says sadly.
"Can you help me on something?" Georgie asks him nicely.
"What is it?" Bill sighs slightly annoyed.
"Can you help me make a paper boat? I want to play with it in the rain outside." Georgie says with pouty lips.
"Alright." Bill chuckles knowing he can't say no to him.
"Yay!! Okay I'll be right back!" Georgie says running out of his room. Bill got out sketches journal and got back on his bed. Georgie was about to walk down the stairs when he saw a girl in front of him.

"Who are you?" Georgie asks.
"Hi. I'm new here. I just moved here across from you yesterday." She smiles.
"Are you Georgie?" She asks him.
"Yeah!" Georgie says kindly shaking her hand.
"Nice to meet you!" He says.
"Nice to Meet you too! Do you know where your brother Bill is?" She asks.

Bill's POV:

Oh god... I don't know if I can do this.

"Yeah but he's sick in bed. I don't know if you can see him." Georgie says sadly.
"Alright." I hear her say sadly.
"I guess I can-" I quickly get up and bolt out the door and stop and see her. Oh my god... it's her... she looks so beautiful...
"I-I-I-I'm-I'm-"
"Are you Bill?" She asks shyly.
"Y-Y-Yes." I say awkwardly.
"I hope you'll feel better soon." She says nicely. I smile and turn away blushing a little bit.
"Th-Th-Thank you..." I say shyly.
"Well. It was nice meeting you g-"
"Wait! You can stay!" Georgie says happily. I was happy that he said that.
"Are you sure?" She asks feeling bad.
"Yes y-y-you should come to m-m-my room." I say smiling.
"Alright." She says giggling softly. Wow... I know I've just met her but she is so amazing in so many ways. Then I realize that I didn't know her name.
"W-What's y-y-your name?" I ask making good eye contact.
"Oh! My name is Y/N." She smiles.
"Th-That's a pretty name." I say softly sitting on my bed.
"Thanks." She says quietly.