XI

"Y/N c'mon!" Bill says getting on his bike. You woke up from Bill calling your name and Bill and the others except Beverly was waiting outside on their bikes for you.
"Lets go!" You say finally ready on your bike.

A few minutes later you all get to Beverly.
"Hey guys you made it. I... I need to show all of you guys something." She says sincerely.
"Of what?" You ask.
"More than we saw at the Quarry?" Richie asks.
"Richie shut up!" You yell.
"Just shut up Richie!" Eddie says back.
"My dad will kill me if he finds out there were boys in the apartment." Beverly says.
"We'll keep a look out." Bills says about to get off of his bike.
"Richie w-w-wait here." Bill says. We all get off of our bikes except for Richie.
"Woah woah woah woah! What if her dad comes back?" Richie asks. You look down from the stairs.
"Do what you always do! Start talking!" Stanley says then finally going up the stairs with us behind us.
"It is a gift..." Richie says slowly.

You all get inside and stop at a closed door.
"In there..." She says slowly.
"What is it?" Stanley asks.
"You'll see." She says quickly. Your heart sunk. You saw some red but you still thought you were crazy. You all walk towards the door slowly and all you hear is Eddie talking about how bathrooms were which you ignored. Bill creaked the door up and you couldn't believe of what you saw... Blood???
"I knew it." Eddie gags.
"Do you guys see it?" Beverly asks us.
"Yes." The blood was everywhere inside the bathroom. There's was no clean spot everything was just coated in thick blood.
"What happened in here?" Stanley asks Beverly.
"My dad couldn't see it. He thought I'd be crazy." She says sadly.
"Well then if you're crazy... Then we're all crazy." Ben says. You nodded looking at the others and back and the horrifying blood that covered the ceiling, walls and floor of the restroom.
"We c-c-can't leave it like this." Bill say walking inside slowly.

We all got buckets, wash cloths and gloves. You didn't know how long it took you guys to clean every single drop inside but it felt like forever. Your back was slightly sore but you were happy and proud that everything was gone.

"Hey Y/N?" You hear Beverly above you.
"Yes?" You say looking up at her putting the bucket, cloth and your gloves away.
"I need to talk to you for a second." She says holding out her hand. You took it and she lead you to her bedroom. She closed the door and looked around.
"I like your room." You say looking at every detail.
"Thanks." She says.
"So what do you need to talk to me about?" You ask.
"Come on sit down." She says sitting on the side of the bed. You sat next to her and made eye contact.
"I'd feel more comfortable telling you this since your the only girl in the group besides me. It's just the two of us." She says looking down at her lap.
"What is it?" You ask more curious.
"So... You know that I said that my dad would not be happy if he saw boys in here?" She asks.
"Yeah?..." You say.
"I'd never told anyone this..." She says wiping away a tear from her eye.
"Hey. Tell me." You say grabbing her wrist.
"My dad... He... He's... I don't know how to say it..." She whispers.
"He... Abuses me... Sexually..." She says slowly. You widened your eyes in shock.
"What?..." You say angrily. Why would he be like that to her?!
"I don't know what to do." She sobs.
"Go get some help." You say wiping away her tears.
"No I can't. He'll hurt me..." She whimpers. You hated seeing her like this. It broke your heart. You suddenly felt a big connection with her. Like she's your best friend. She hasn't told anyone about his father except for you which made you feel special.
"You promise you won't tell anyone?" She asks you. You wanted to get help but you wanted to trust her.
"Okay. I promise." You say rubbing her shoulder trying to comfort her.
"I hate asking you this but... What did he do recently to you?" You ask slowly. You felt like a therapist.
"Well... He sniffed my hair and I... Cut it afterwords..." She says sadly.
"You cut it?" You ask her shocked.
"Yeah..."
"I thought you got it done professionally at a hair salon. It looks like you're the professional! I love it so much." You say happily.
"You... You mean that?" She asks you with a small smile growing on her face.
"Totally! And Ben was seriously right. It looks gorgeous." You say looking at her hair.
"Thank you so much." She says. You two had a silence and it started to get awkward when she hugged you tightly. You hug her back knowing that she needed it.
"You're so strong. Remember that." You say hugging tighter. She nodded and pulled away from you.
"We should probably get back before the boys wonder where we are." Beverly says. You nodded and she opens the door and walks out. She goes to Ben and you look over in the bathroom and see Bill is finishing up in there. You run over to him and see he's almost done with cleaning up the rest of the dried up blood on the bathtub.

"Here let me help." You say grabbing a wash cloth and helping him out.
"Th-Th-Thanks Y/N." He says shyly.
"No problem." You smile.

Later you guys were heading outside with your bikes and Richie was circling around you guys.

"No I love being a personal doorman really! Can you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie asks all of us.
"Alright shut up Richie." Eddie says.
"Yeah shut up Richie." Stanley joins Eddie.
"Oh okay Trash the Trashmouth. I get it! Hey I wasn't scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went off like Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie says jokingly.
"She didn't imagine." Bill says. We all stop and look at him.
"I s-s-s-saw something too..." Bill says slowly.
"You saw blood too?" Stanley asks him.
"Not blood..." Bill says quietly.
"I saw... G-G-Geor-Georgie..." He says slowly. You widened your eyes. You were shocked and confused.
"It seemed so real... I mean it seemed like him but there was this..."
"The clown." Eddie finishes. Your heart sunk..... The clown that you've been seeing almost once every week thinking you were insane??? He's real isn't he???
"Yeah I saw him too..." Eddie says. Everyone nodded except for you and Richie.
"Y/N... D-D-D-Did you see IT?" Bill asks you. All eyes were on you and you sigh.
"Yes... But... I didn't tell you guys because... I thought I was crazy... I would see him once every week or something ever since I lived here..." You say slowly.
"Well were all crazy." Bill says with a small smile. You smile back and look down at the ground blushing.
"Wait..." Richie says. We all look up at him waiting for him to say something.
"Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" He asks. You scoff rolling your eyes.
"Richie for the-" You got interrupted by Eddie.
"Oh shit that's Belch Huggin's car. We should probably get out of here." Eddie says about to get on his bike. You look over and see his car with an old bike?... "Wait isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" Bill asks pointing at it. Then you realized he was right. You would see him sometimes on his bike passing you when you were in town.
"Yeah that's Mike's." Eddie says.
"We have to help him." Beverly says quickly.
"We should?" Richie asks shocked.
"Yes!" She says slightly annoyed. She dropped her bike and started running. You got off and caught up with Bill. You look back and see Stanley standing his bike up.
"Stanley c'mon!" You call.
"Coming!" He yells starting to run up to you guys. As you were passing the bushes you heard Henry, Mike and the others yelling. Shit is Mike gonna be okay? I hope so! Hate can't win. You look ahead and see Beverly throwing a rock. And you finally get there and see Henry on the floor with blood on his forehead. His friends were looking at her in shock and Mike was crawling across the lake.
"Nice throw!" Stanley compliments Beverly.
"Thanks." She replies. They all get a rock in their hands and Bill hands you a big one. Henry's friends helped him up and looked at us in shock. Then Henry's facial expression turned into evilness.
"You losers are trying to hard..." Henry says shaking his head.
"She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely. Like I did." Henry smirks. All of a sudden you hear Ben scream angrily next to you which startled you. He threw a rock and hit Henry's head. You looked at Ben in shock and so did the others.
"What the fuck?!" Henry says angrily. Beverly throws another rock missing and the Bowers Gang starts to pick up some rocks.
"ROCK WAR!!!" Richie screams. A rock hit him in the head. And all of you guys start throwing rocks at each other. You walk in front with Bill and keep on throwing rocks. You heard Belch yelling, "FUCK YOU BITCH!!" Beverly then hit him in the head. Bill threw one rock and successfully hit Henry in the back of his head as he was on the ground in pain still not giving up. Bill had his eyes wide shocked of how good his hit was. You threw one rock and hit Victor on the top of his forehead. All the members in the Bower's Gang, except Henry ran away. Henry was on the ground in pain. Luckily, none of you guys were hurt which was surprising.
"Are you okay Y/N?" He asks you concerned.
"I'm only fine if you are." You say.
"Yeah I'm o-o-okay." He softly smiles. He grabs your hand and you two walk away with the losers. Richie just stood there staring at Henry.
"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!!!" Richie yells then throwing two middle fingers at him walking off. You applauded him and gave him a high five. Then you realized Mike was with you guys. You didn't mind though.
"Thanks you guys but you didn't have to do that." Mike says.
"You know Henry."
"Oh Bowers?" Eddie asks.
"He's always after us." Eddie says.
"I guess that's one th-th-th-thing we all have in common." Bill says a little loudly since of the noise from the train.
"Welcome to the Loser's Club!" Richie says behind us. A new member in the Loser's Club. Nice!