XV

You slowly walked in with Bill, Richie and Eddie. You were looking around you cautiously and constantly because you were prepared for something to pop up in front of you.
"I can't believe you pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky that we're not measuring dicks." Richie says.
"Shut up Richie." Eddie whispered elbowing him. You were holding Bill's arm for comfort and Eddie and Richie were behind you. You looked around and you didn't like what you were seeing at all. What scared you the most was what you're going to see soon that could be worse. It was very dark inside and all the light you can see is the front door where it was slightly open. The rest of the losers were standing in the front yard outside. You were happy that Stanley suggested that because who knows? Something could happen. Luckily it wasn't too dark that you couldn't see. You could see where you were going which was a good thing. There were cobwebs everywhere. There was stairs, a table, a broken chandelier and some other things inside that creeped you out.

"I can smell it..." Eddie says nervously.
"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie reminded him.
"How come?" Eddie asks.
"Because you're eating it!" Richie says scoffing. Eddie gagged and struggled finding his inhaler. He was freaking out so much that he was moving so fast and couldn't grab his inhaler quick enough. You quickly leaned back and grabbed the inhaler.
"Here." You say handing it to him. He quickly breathed inside of it.
"Thank you." He says making good eye contact with you. You nod with a small smile and grab Bill's arm again.
"Y/N I th-th-think you should wait outside with the others." Bill says concerned.
"Why? I want to go with you." You ask without hesitating.
"Y/N y-y-y-you're leg... It's injured. I can't stand you being in pain." He says rubbing your arm.
"It doesn't hurt that bad I'll be fine!" You say almost screaming. You knew that would be a bad idea for being loud inside. You didn't want the clown to hear you. He probably already knows that all of you are here. And he already has something planned and ready.
"Y/N..."
"I feel safe when I'm with you." You say looking into his eyes. He paused and looked into your eyes for a few seconds. You admired his shiny green eyes.
"Are you s-s-s-s-sure about this?" He asks you.
"Of course." You nod.
"Okay..." He says grabbing your hand and rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. You look over and you see Richie in the room on your left where the broken chandelier was. Not only it was broken but it looked like it hasn't been touched once for decades. It was covered in dirt and cobwebs and you could tell it was old and rusty. He had a crumpled up paper in both of his hands and he was looking at it with fear in his eyes.
"Richie?" You say. Bill and Eddie look over at your direction to Richie and you all walk over to him. You've never seen Richie like this before. He was trembling and he looked like he was about to cry.
"What?" Bill asks him.
"It says I'm missing..." Richie says nervously. You look at the paper and your heart sunk. It was him. It was a missing poster that had him on it. It had lots of information on it. You shook your head realizing that he was fine. He's not even missing at all. But you were confused. Why would someone make that if Richie isn't missing?
"Y-Y-You're not missing." Bill says shaking his head.
"The city of Derry, that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face-" Richie says starting to panic.
"Richie calm down!!" You say trying to grab the paper away from him but he kept fighting back.
"That's my name! That's the year!!"
"Richie it's not real!" Bill yells.
"No it's says!!! Why am I missing?!" Richie screams.
"Calm down calm down! Put it down!" Bill says sincerely. You threw the paper down and grab his wrists.
"Look at me Richie! Look at me!" Bill says. Richie makes eye contact with him and doesn't say anything.
"Th-Th-That isn't real... IT is playing tricks on you..." Bill says slowly. You widened your eyes realizing that he was right. One of the reasons why you love Bill is that he's smart and he knows what to expect most of the time. You nod when Richie looks at you in panic.

"Hello?" You hear someone upstairs. The voice made you jump. You almost had a heart attack. You thought it was Beverly but it was coming from upstairs. You walk slowly with Bill, Eddie, and Richie to the stairs and look up. You take a deep breathe and have Bill go first. You grab his hand and you're right behind him and Eddie and Richie are behind you. You all finally get to the top and look around. You see rats scattering on the floor making you shiver. You all walk to the hallway and see a girl laying down. Is it her? The one that's miserably crying for help? She was gasping for air, coughing and crying. She looks over at us and you widen your eyes.
"Betty?" Bill says.
"Ripsom?" Richie finishes. You all look at her in silence and shock waiting for her to say something till she screams being pulled back. You jumped and gripped Bill's hand tighter. You walk with him slowly and you knew the others were behind you. Hopefully. You wanted to keep looking forward. After what seems like forever, you guys get in the room and Betty is nowhere to be seen.
"She was just here... Where the fuck did she go?" Richie asks.
"I don't know." You say starting to feel weird. You hear the door close behind you and Eddie screaming.
"Eddie!!" You scream running to the door with Bill and Richie. You hear him running to the door but he wasn't going to it. You were scared and confused on what was going on. Seconds later you, Bill, and Richie are screaming for Eddie but he wasn't answering. Bill was trying to open the door but it was stuck somehow. You were also banging on the door but that was all you could think of to do.
"Eddie!! Ed's!!" Bill screamed. He did it over and over again and it was getting more concerning. You wanted Eddie back and you just wanted you and all of the others to be okay. You were thinking about Eddie worried about him when you look over and see Richie in another room.
"Bill." Richie says seeing him.
"Richie." Bill says walking slowly to him.
"Why are you in-" you get cut off when the door closes by itself.
"No!!" You scream trying to open it.
"Bill open the fucking door!" Richie screams.
"I can't!!" Bill says moving you back and trying to open it but it was pointless. You couldn't hear Richie screaming anymore and no sign of him. Eddie and Richie were gone and you couldn't stop thinking about them. You hope that they'll be okay. Bill was still trying to get to Richie but it was still no use. You were still scared and confused on what was going on until you realized it making your heart sink.
"IT's trying to separate us..." You say starting to cry. Bill stops and looks at you. You start crying in your hands making Bill's heart break. He walks over to you and wipes your tears.
"Y/N look at me." He says sincerely. You look in his eyes and wipes your tears away.
"Y/N you're right..." he says sadly.
"B-B-But... But we'll get them back. I promise you." He says softly. You nodded.
"You promise you'll stay with me?" You whisper. You didn't want to be locked like Eddie and Richie.
"I promise." He says smiling faintly. You smile back and hear Richie.
"Richie!" Bill struggles to open the door and surprisingly it flies open and Richie slams it shut. You have your eyes wide. You couldn't believe that happened that fast! You get up and run up to Bill and Richie.
"C'mon lets get out of here!" Bill says. We both nod and see a bed. A head rips out of the mattress and it's Eddie. But it wasn't real... You were still scared though. He looked really messy and dirty and he looked so sleepy like he just got up at 6 in the morning for school.
"You wanna play loogey?" He asks us. He opens his mouth and dark steamy thick blood comes out. It's leaking heavily down under the mattress and it's slithering towards us on the floor. He's laughing evilly and his eyes are intensely blood shot. You two turn around and see three doors. One said very scary, scary, and not scary at all. You all knew you had to go in one. You look at Bill and Richie knowing of what door to open first. You all run to the not scary at all door and open it. It was very dark and there was nothing.
"Where's my shoe?" You hear a girl ask. You felt goosebumps rising on your skin not liking that sound at all. Bill turned slightly and saw a medal beaded string. Probably from a lamp. He pulled it and light popped up and showed Betty screaming with no legs. You all screamed in terror and slammed the door shut quick as a flash.
"Where the fuck are her legs?! What was that?! What was that?!" Richie screamed. He was about to have a panic attack.
"This isn't real! Remember the missing kid poster. That wasn't real so this isn't real." Bill says trying to calm him down. You looked back at the door you just opened and the boys turned back to the door. You didn't want to go in there again but you had to.
"Alright ready?" Bill asks.
"Yes." You say nervously.
"No!" Richie whined. Bill opened it slowly and there was light and there was a hallway with some other doors. You shakily signed in relief knowing there was nothing there.
"Oh thank fuck." Richie breathed out.
"Where's Eddie?" Bill asked.
"HELP!! HELP!!!" You hear him scream.
"Ed's!!" You scream. You follow Bill and Richie. Was Eddie okay? Bill opens a door and you both burst through the door.
"Eddie!" Richie yelled. Then you all stopped. Bill and Richie stopped so abruptly that you almost bumped into them hard and you could've fell down but you didn't. You were confused on why they stopped until you looked at their direction. There Eddie was... Laying down on the ground crying and panicking. But there was someone in front of him. He turned around and you almost felt like you couldn't breathe at all. It was the clown that you saw almost everyday thinking you were insane. It was the clown that tried to kill you minutes ago. He has an intense evil glare on his face and drool is streaming down his lips.
"Holy fuck." Richie breathed out. IT's eyes were a blinding gold and his suit was all dirty. You looked closely at his suit that you saw some tiny dots of blood that made you shiver in fear.
"Eddie!" Richie yelled. You all were breathing heavily staring at the clown in terror. His lips curved up into a sick smile showing his front yellow teeth. You swear he has had teeth like a hideous shark...
"This isn't real enough for you Billy?" He asked him. You cringed a little hearing his voice. You hated it. You hated the clown. Bill didn't answer his question and still kept staring at him breathing heavily. The clown turned its head slightly and his lips curved down.
"I'm not real enough for you?!" He asked again. IT asked Bill the question like a strict mother and a young child not knowing how to speak yet.
"Holy shit..." Richie whispered.
"It was real enough for Georgie..." IT says with a more evil smile. You stood there in shock but you were still afraid. He laughs and abruptly gets up screaming showing his sharp teeth. You, Richie, and Bill screamed not knowing what to do when Beverly popped up stabbing a big sharp wooden stick through his head. You're eyes are wide like an alien. You didn't know what you would do without Bev at that time. Somehow IT is still alive. He looks at you with its gold eyes making you shiver.