II

Y/N's POV:

I walk up to Georgie and get down on my knees to his height. "Hey Georgie I have a question." I say quietly.
"Anything what is it?" Georgie asks. He's just so adorable.
"I hope it isn't a rude question but why does your brother Bill stutter so much?" I ask nervously.
"Oh." He says quietly. You two look at bill and he's looking at the paper.
"He has a speech impediment." Georgie whispers close in my ear.
"Oh. Sorry for asking." I say feeling bad.
"No it's okay. He'll grow out of it soon." Georgie smiles.
"What are y-y-you guys talking about?" Bill asks us curiously.
"Oh it's nothing important." I say simply. He shrugs and goes back to the paper. I walk over and look at Bill. He's so adorable. I feel like he's already my best friend. I feel so right with him. I don't know why. Bill looks up at me and pats a spot lightly on his bed.

"You can s-s-sit down if you want." He says softly.
"Thank you." I smile. I sit down with him and watch every hand movement he's doing with the piece of paper. It started to get a little awkward when it was silent. The only think I'm hearing is the rain from outside and their mother playing the piano downstairs. So I decided to make conversation more.

"So what are you guys up to?" I asks Bill and Georgie. Bill was on his bed folding a piece of paper and Georgie was looking out the window. It was still rainy outside but it was a little worse. It's a good thing there wasn't lightning or thunder or anything dangerous.
"I'm m-making Georgie a paper b-boat for him." He says smiling. Georgie draws a smiley face on the fogged up window and then he turns his head looking concerned.
"Wait. Do you think I won't get in trouble Bill?" Georgie asks worried. I didn't get what he was saying until I realized that Georgie is going by himself. Bill hesitated but answered his question.
"Don't be a w-w-wuss. I would come with you if I'm not-" he gets cut off but coughing in his arm.
"Dying." He says miserably finishing his sentence. I sigh hating to see him like this.
"I'm not dying." Georgie says slightly annoyed. Bill leaned over to Georgie's ear.
"You didn't see the v-v-vomit coming out of my nose this morning?" He whispers in his ear. I heard it so I made a soft sour face after hearing those words.
"That's disgusting." Georgie says grossed out. Bill finished folding the boat together and looks at Georgie.
"Okay. Go get the wax." Bill says getting out a marker. Georgie looked out the door and I saw fear in his eyes.
"You mean I have to get it in the cellar?" Georgie asks scared.
"You want it to f-f-float don't you?" Bill asks him.
"Fine." Georgie sighs walking away.
"Do you want me to come with you?" I ask nervous for him.
"Our dad doesn't want us to go in there." Georgie sighs. I was about to say something but Georgie was gone. I look at bill and he writes down Georgie's name on the top left corner of the boat.
"Will Georgie be okay?" I ask him a little concerned.
"H-H-He'll be fine don't worry."
Bill says getting up. I see him pick up something.
"What's that?" I ask him after it makes a static beeping sound.
"Oh." Bill says laughing softly. He coughs into his arm again and look at it.
"This is a w-walkie talkie. We got it for Christmas last year. I have one and Georgie has one. He'll be fine if I talk to him on this w-w-while he's gone today." Bill says smiling.
"Oh okay that's good." I smile. Bill gets up and speaks into the walkie talkie.
"Hurry up." Bill says walking over to his desk.

A minute later I see Georgie panting from running.

"Georgie are you okay?" I ask him concerned all of a sudden.
"Yeah I'm okay." Georgie says taking a breathe.
"Okay. Give me the wax." Bill says holding his hand out. Georgie gives Bill the wax. Bill paints it on and we're both watching him in silence. Georgie was on his right side and I was on his left side.

"Alright," Bill says setting down the brush. He hands it to Georgie and smiles.
"There you go," He says not stuttering.
"Sh-Sh-She's already captain." Bill says making eye contact with Georgie.
"She?" Georgie says confused.
"It's called b-b-b-but with she." Bill says.
"She..." Georgie says smiling brightly.
"Thanks Billy." Georgie smiles. He hugs Bill and I smile brightly seeing them happy. Georgie giggles and bill chuckles as they pull away from the hug.