VII

8 months later, today was the last day of school. You were still friends with Bill, Stanley, Eddie, and Richie. You still didn't show your feelings to Bill which made you more depressed but you didn't really show it to your friends. The 2nd semester changed and you had English last class with Bill, Richie, and Eddie still which was shocking but you were very happy with that. The last bell finally rang and you walked out of class with the boys.

A few minutes later you guys got out of school and stood by the trash cans with your backpacks in front of you guys unzipped.

"Ready guys?" You say. They all nod and we all dump our school stuff in the trash cans.
"Best. Feeling. Ever." Stanley says happily. You nod in agreement.
"Yeah. Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie says winking. You laugh at his comment.
"Hey what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Eddie asks all of us.
"Start some training." Richie answers.
"Training? For what?" Eddie asks him.
"Street fighter." Richie says.
"Is that how you want to spend your summer? Inside an arcade?" Eddie asks him.
"Yeah but it's been inside your mother." Richie says with a smirk. He puts his arm up but Stanley pulls it down.
"What if we go to the Quarry?" Stanley asks all of us.
"Guys... We have the B-B-Bar-Barrens." Bill says seriously.
"Right." Stanley says nodding his head.
"Betty Ripsom's mom..." Eddie says. We all look at her. She's with 2 police men and she's looking around.
"Isn't she really expecting her to come out of that school?" Stanley asks.
"I don't know. If Betty ripsom has been hiding in her room for a few weeks." Eddie says sadly. Your heart hurt seeing someone missing. Just like Georgie which pained you more.
"You think they'll find her?" Stanley asks all of us. You nod your head quickly.
"Sure. In a ditch. All decomposed covered in worms and maggots just like Eddie's moms underwear." Richie says.
"Shut up." Eddie snapped.
"Richie she's not dead she's m-m-m-missing." Bill says in a sincere voice.
"Sorry Bill. She's missing." Richie sighs. You all walk away and sorrow started to fill you up. It was the last day of school you should be happy.
"You know the Barrens aren't that bad. You'll just get splashed around in shitty water." Richie says. You were looking down and all of a sudden you get pushed and fall on the ground.
"What the hell?" You look up and see that Richie and Stanley are on the ground in front of you. You look up and see Henry and the others. They still bullied you since you've met them.

"Nice frisbee flamer." Patrick says to Stanley.
"Give it back!" Stanley yells. Patrick laughs and throws it in a window in a school bus that passed us.
"Fucking losers." Belch came to Eddie and burped loudly next to him and pushing him away. You get up and you start to get angry.
"Loser." Henry mumbled pushing bill.
"You s-s-s-sssuck Bowers!!" Bill yelled at him. You shake your head in fear of what was going to happen. Henry stops walking.
"Shut up Bill." Richie whispered to him. He turns around with his friends and look at Bill.
"You s-s-s-s-say something?" Henry asked mocking him.
"B-B-B-B-B-Billy?" Anger filled in you. You wanted to punch him in the face. He deserved it but you knew it was a horrible thing to do so you just glared at him. Henry started walking slowly towards Bill and his friends were behind him.
"You got a free ride this year because of your little brother. The rides over Denbrough." Henry says looking at him deathly in the eyes. He looked like he was about to do something when he looked up. He looked at the policeman and they were both making eye contact. What was going on? But Henry looks back and Bill really closely.

"Summers gonna hurt. You and your faggot friends." He says. Before he left with his friends, he licks the palm of his hand and wipes it on Bill's whole cheek. They laugh and walk away to their car. You walk over to Bill and sadly look at him while he was angrily looking at Bowers and the others.

"C'mon lets go." You say having the losers walk with you. You all get on your bikes and you go with Bill since your house is across from him. You all say goodbye and leave. You and Bill are giving each other the silent treatment except Bill was talking to himself.

"He thrusts his fists against the..." You hear. You look at him and he looks like he's struggling. He was probably practicing with his stuttering.
"B-B-B-B-B. Shit!" He says frustrated.
"I'll see you later okay?" You say rubbing his shoulder for comfort. He gives you a small smile and nods.
"Bye Y/N." He quietly says.
"Bye Bill." You say walking away. You heard him still practicing as you were walking away. You decided to take a nap so you go to your bed and look out your window and see Bill's window of his bedroom out of yours. That the last thing you see before you fall asleep.