XIII

You wake up and put on some boyfriend jeans, a tank top and some black vans. You get out your front door and got on your bike and to see Bill outside next to his house with a poster or something. You didn't know what it was from far away and he looked like he was having trouble with it.

"Bill!" You call out starting to come towards him. He looked over at you and smiled lightly.
"Y-Y-Y-You made it." He says softly.
"Of course I did. I want to help you and be there for you." You smile. He hugs you tightly and you melt into him like you're butter melting in the microwave. He pulled away and tried to get the huge like paper straight.

"What's that?" You ask. It was enormous and it looked like Bill could barely straighten it because it was so big.
"You'll see. C-C-Can you help me bring it in and p-p-p-pin it on the wall in the garage?" Bill asks you.
"Sure." You grab the top left corner of the map and he grabs the top right corner. You two go in the garage and see everyone else is in there. They were setting up some things. There was chairs and a projector in between them.
"You can s-s-sit down." Bill says patting the chair right next to him. You sit down and the others do. You had no idea what was going on at first but you knew it was very important. Ben hands Bill a picture and he places it inside of the machine.
"Okay... Look..." Bill says pointing at the paper. You look over and you see a map with some tiny writing on it. It was a map of Derry.
"That's where G-G-Georgie disappeared..." There was some writing that said storm drain on it. It was so tiny that you could almost not read it but you managed to. You didn't know how because it was that small.
"There's the ironworks and the blackspot." Bill says quietly.
"Every where IT happens... It's all connected to the sewers. And they all meet up at the-"
"The Well house." Ben finishes. There were red lines on the map and they connected to the Well house. It made your heart sink...
"It's the house on Neibolt Street..." Stanley says terrified.
"You mean that creepy ass house where the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asks. You hear Eddie breathing in his inhaler trying to stay calm.
"I hate that place..." You hear Beverly admit. You look over at her.
"It's like it's always watching me." Beverly says.
"That's where I saw IT." You hear Eddie say.
"That's where I saw the clown." Eddie breathes heavily.
"Th-Th-Th-That... That's where IT lives..." Bill says. You cross your arms pretending someone is hugging you to comfort you. You wish it was Bill... You heard Eddie breathe in his inhaler again. The noise of the air going out of the inhaler gave you goosebumps.
"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there..." Stanley says. You could tell that he was terrified. Well... You were. And probably everyone was...
"Can we stop talking about this?!" Eddie asks getting up from his chair. He stood in front of all of us and he was blocking the map.
"I-I-I-I I can barley breathe. It's summer. We're kids." Eddie stutters horrified.
"I can barley breathe I'm about to have a fucking asthma attack!!" Eddie says panicking. You were about to get up to calm him down until Eddie tore down the map.
"I'm not doing this!!" Eddie says angrily.
"What the hell? Put the map back!" Bill yells.
"Mm-mm." Eddie says shaking his head. Then the projector started to click.
"Bill what are you doing?" You ask thinking Bill was playing with it.
"No Y-Y-Y/N... It's not me..." Bill says slowly.
"What going on?" Ben asks.
"I-I-I-I d-d-don't I don't know..." Bill says looking at the projector.
"I got it hold on." Mike says leaning down at the projector next to Bill. There was pictures of Bill and his family that popped up. It wasn't just showing light on the wall. Did Bill even put those in?? Mike tried to fix it but it kept moving by itself.
"Guys..." Mike says weirdly. Then a picture pops up of the Denbrough family. It's Bill, his mom, his dad and his little brother Georgie. The projector moved close up to Georgie and you look at Bill and his eyes are wide.
"Georgie..." Bill says softly. The projector started to click faster and you started to feel weird and uncomfortable. Mostly creeped out.
"Bill..." Stanley says tapping his shoulder. The projector clicked faster and faster and faster and faster. Everyone was staring at the screen and it moved up to Bill's mom and her red orange fire hair was moved up to her face. It was like strong wind blew up in her face. The hair swayed out of her face and it showed a face that made you get out of your chair in terror. It was the clown... The clown that you saw almost everyday for months...
"What the fuck is that?! What the fuck is that?!" Richie screamed.
"I don't fucking know!!" Eddie screamed back. You all were out of your seats stepping away slowly from the screen. You were very close to Bill. You were shaking so hard and you grabbed his arm terrified. You couldn't take it anymore. You needed someone to hold you. Your mom would always hold you when you were scared. It sounds childish but you weren't over it. This was very terrifying. The projector was clicking very very fast now and it showed the clown looking straight at us. You looked up at Bill and he had a blank facial expression. He was just staring at IT. You had no idea what to do. You wanted to run away but you mostly wanted to stay with everyone.
"Turn it off!!" Beverly yelled. You looked at everyone and mostly everyone was behind you and Bill.
"Turn it off!!!" Beverly screamed this time.
"Guys someone turn it off!" Stanley screamed. He ran in the front to see if he could do something but Mike kicked the projector and it fell to the ground. The photo slides were spilt all over the floor and the projector was only showing light. Then it clicked again. How?!?! You collapsed on the ground almost about to cry. You wanted everything to be over. It showed the clown looking away and it was the same picture everytime it clicked. The projector wasn't clicking fast this time. It was clicking very slowly. And still no one was touching it or anything. The projector was going off on its own. The next slide the clown was gone. You widen your eyes feeling your heart drop. You hear Eddie trying to gasp for air. It was a very long pause and everyone was silent. Well... Almost silent. You just heard everyone breathing heavily. No one was saying anything.
"Guys it's okay! It's ov-" you got cut off when you fell back hard when you see the clown again. But it wasn't on the slide exactly. It popped out and he was here!! You back away on the ground starting to scream and cry.
"Run Stanley!" Richie screams. Stanley runs away from the insane clown and towards us. Bill picked you up wrapping his arms around you. Your eyes were closed and you wanted everything to be done. You feel something sharp on your leg and started to feel pain on your whole leg but you ignored that. Your eyes were still shut tightly wanting everything to stop. All you heard was screaming from your friends and IT growling demonically. Then everything stopped. You opened your eyes and see that the projector was off. The chairs were all over the floor and there was no light on the wall. Bill's arms were still around you panting. You look back at everyone and see that the garage was open and everyone was trying to catch their breathe.
"Holy shit!" Richie yelled. You groan not wanting anymore of this.
"Y/N!!" Beverly almost screamed. You look down and see these deep big cuts on your left shin and there's blood everywhere.
"Oh my god." You cry. It hurt really bad. But you were thankful right now. It could've eaten you alive but Bill probably saved you on time by pulling you away from him or something. Well... Not on time. Since there's these horrifying cuts on your legs. But you'd rather have that then be dead. You couldn't stop bleeding and you started to feel lightheaded. Bill quickly got up and ran to a counter. Eddie followed him and Beverly, Mike, and Stanley were next to you trying to calm you down and to comfort you. Bill and Eddie showed up with bandages.

A few minutes later, your leg was cleaned up and all bandaged up. Good thing that you were wearing your boyfriend jeans to cover up the bandage and to protect it more. If people saw that huge wrapped up bandage on your leg, people would probably constantly ask you if you're okay. It's a good thing that you stopped bleeding. There was only a little bit of blood that soaked on the last layer of the bandage that showed on your shin.

"Are y-y-y-you okay Y/N?" Bill asks you making intense eye contact making you blush.
"Yeah I'm alright." You smile softly. You still felt pain but you were better.
"So it knows where we are..." Eddie says horrified. You sigh sadly having that terrible flashback that happened minutes ago...
"So let's go." Bill says getting up grabbing your hand. You followed him confused and he went to his bike Silver.
"Go? Go where?" Ben asks.
"Neibolt." Bill says quickly.
"Bill..." You say trying to talk him out of it until he kept talking.
"That's where G-G-G-G-Georgie is!" Bill stutters.
"After that?!" Stanley asks waving his hand where the projector was.
"Yeah it's summer... We're supposed to be having fun..." Richie says.
"If you say summer one fucking time......" Bill says frustrated. He was about to say something else till he stopped and breathed calmly. He got on his bike and you quickly got on your bike.

"I'm coming with you." You say about to take off.
"You too?! Are you crazy?!" Eddie asks. You ignored him and joined Bill.
"Bill! Y/N! Wait!" You hear Beverly scream. You two ignored her and continued on your way to the Neibolt House. Probably your worst nightmare...