V

(Y/S= Your state)

"Y/N!" You groan trying to go back to sleep.
"Y/N!!" You wake up and see your mom.
"Y/N you can't be late on your first day of school!" Oh shit... You forgot that you had to go to school. And it wasn't the school you always went to. It was Derry's school. You sigh thinking that you'll have no one to hang out with. Hopefully someone will come to you. You look out your window and see Bill's house. Bill's bedroom lights were on and you saw his figure. You smile blushing. You then go to the bathroom to change, do your hair and makeup. You also felt like a creepy stalker watching Bill. You didn't want him knowing that you had a crush on him.

You wore a grayish green flannel, a moon shirt, light blue boyfriend jeans with tiny tears, white shoes and a crystal necklace.

You go downstairs and eat your favorite breakfast meal

You go downstairs and eat your favorite breakfast meal. You were having nervous thoughts on making new friends. You missed your old friends from Y/S and you just wish that you could go back. The only positive thing that you liked about living in Derry was Bill. You had a major crush on him. It's been what? 2 days since you've met him? You felt like you were crazy. You look at the clock and you knew it was time to go.

"Bye Y/N! Have fun in school!" Your mom says. You nod and leave the house. You get on your bike and you're on you're way to school... More like hell...

You get to school and there was kids surrounded around. There were some groups that were hanging out and doing homework. You take a deep breathe and walk through the front door. You put your backpack down by the entrance door inside and look for your schedule. You then feel someone trip on your foot.

"Fuck!!" You hear someone yell in pain. You look over and see a very tall guy with dirty blonde hair.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." You say feeling terribly guilty. He looks over you and glares. He has dirty blonde hair and he was wearing a yellow shirt. His friends were behind him crossing their arms giving you evil looks. One had white blonde hair that has a sidebang and is wearing a white shirt. The other one was kind of fat with shaved off brown hair with a SnapBack on and is wearing some kind of rock band shirt. And the last one had kind of long dark brown hair and he was wearing a yellow shirt with a cat with its tongue out. The one that tripped stepped up and grabbed you by the neck and pressed you against the wall.

"Are you new here?" He asks you. You look at him in fear afraid to answer when his grip around your neck tightened.
"Y-Yes!" You cry out scared on what he's going to do next.
"I'm going to find you during lunch okay?" You nodded trying not to cry. He lets go of you and you fall on the ground. His friends laugh and leave you on the floor. You sigh and look at your schedule again. Great. What an amazing way to start your first day of school. You find your new locker and put some of your stuff in it. Your backpack and some random folders that you have just in case for other classes. You close your locker and find your first class which is Social Studies. As you get to Social Studies class the bell rings which means it's time for class. The teacher has you sit at her desk. You wait like 5 minutes until every student is in the classroom. You don't see Bill unfortunately. You sigh waiting for the teacher to start talking.