III

Y/N's POV:

"Where's Georgie?!" Bill's mom asks us again angrily.
"He's outside!" Bill says panicking in the inside. Where is he???
"Should I-" You say but his mom cuts you off.
"No!!! Get out!!" She screams at you pushing you away.
"Y/N no!!! Mom s-s-stop!!!" Bill yells.
"Mrs. Denbrough pl-" I get cut off when she slams the door in front of me in my face. I'm angry but now I feel tears filling up my eyes. I start crying running to my house. I open the door and run upstairs straight into my room. Do they hate me? I wanted to help... I look at my razor box sighing. I get up and open the box. Then I hear a knock on the door. I don't bother to answer because I didn't want to be here anymore. Why did I have to move here?? The razor was centimeters away and was about to cut my skin till I stop and hear a voice.

"Hey can I s-s-see Y/N?" I quickly hide my razor box. I go down the stairs wiping away my tears.
"Y-Y-Y/N we have to fi-" He cuts off and he looks at my face closely. I see that bill is about to cry.
"What happened?" He asks me.
"Bill I'm so sorry." I say trying not to cry.
"Wh-Wh-What are you sorry for?" Bill asks you.
"I just... I..." You start crying and he does back.
"I want to go home!" You cry out.
"W-W-What?" He asks you concerned. He then remembered that you stayed in Derry for only 2 days.
"Why?" He asks softly.
"Because I feel hated!!" You finally let out.
"Y/N what's wrong?" You hear Amanda ask. Bill pulls away and gets down to her height.
"Y/N's a l-little upset right now. I th-think she needs a little p-p-privacy." He says to her. She didn't know who he was at first but she obeyed and went straight back to her room.
"I should probably g-g-give you some alone time." He says about to walk away.
"No." I say out loud.
"What?" He says shocked.
"I want you to stay." You say honestly.
"Alright. D-D-Do you want to talk about it?" He asks you slightly panicked not knowing what to do. You nodded and go to your room. It was almost finished but there was still some cardboard boxes all on your floor. You sit down on the side of your bed and he sits next to you.

"I just feel like nobody likes me you know?... And I'm scared that I'll be alone you know?" You sniffle.
"Hey Y/N don't c-c-cry." He says hugging you again.
"Listen. None of us hate you. My mom is just r-really stressed right now-"
"Wait Georgie!!" You say pulling away from the hug abruptly realizing that they haven't found him yet.
"He hasn't came back yet?!" I ask him.
"N-N-No..." He says panic coming back to him.
"We have to find him!!" You say putting your jacket on. He nods and walks out of the house with you. It was still raining and it was very cold out. You were shivering so hard and Bill notices.

"You o-okay?" He asks you.
"Yeah I'm just freezing that's all." You say quickly. You sneezed. Are you getting sick?
"We have to get you b-back inside. I don't want you to get sick." He says walking back.
"No I want to look for Georgie with you. I can't leave you all alone too."
"But Y/N-"
"I care about your brother. I know we've met hours ago but I want to help." You say seriously. He pauses but he nods.
"Alright. Hold on." He says taking off his raincoat. He takes off his flannel and gives it to you.
"Are you sure?" You ask feeling bad.
"Yes. If y-you're gonna help me find Georgie you have to stay w-warm." He says with a soft smile.
"Thank you Bill." You say shyly.
"You're w-welcome Y/N." He says.

An hour later you two were calling for him but there was nothing. You stop and sigh.

"Y/N we can't give up." He says sadly.
"No it's not that." You say avoiding eye contact.
"Wh-What is it?" He asks you.
"It's just... I feel bad."
"About what?"
"I'm sorry that I was the one focusing on myself in the first place when your mom kicked me out." You say sadly.
"What do you m-m-mean?" He asks you confused.
"I focused on myself being depressed and you're trying to find your brother. I feel like a jerk." You say sadly.
"Hey n-n-no Y/N it's okay." He says rubbing your shoulder.
"It's over now." He smiles. You two make really good eye contact. You two realized what you guys were getting into so you guys looked away embarrassed.
"Sorry." You say blushing hard.
"N-no you're fine. We can look for Georgie t-tomorrow." He says.
"Alright." You smile. You two head home and you couldn't sleep. 1. You're scared about Georgie 2. You didn't know if you should tell Bill more about your depression and your self harming and 3.You have a crush on Bill and you knew it would ruin your new friendship with him if you ever told him.

Bill's POV:

I headed home and I heard my mom crying and my dad swearing a lot. I sigh going upstairs to my room. I lay down in bed and start sobbing. Where's Georgie?? He can't be dead. And Y/N... Does she like me?.....