X

You wake up with sun shining in your eyes and soreness from your arms. You lazily lift your right arm up and see your cuts. They were closed with dried blood. You knew that you couldn't take it off so you just left it on your arms. It doesn't take that long for the cuts to go away. You look out your window and see some children playing on their bikes on a sunny day. You smile and look at Bill's house. Every morning when you would get up, you would always look at Bill's house. You never shown anyone this but one time on spring break you were just sitting in your room on one of the days spending almost a few hours sketching every detail of Bill's house when he wasn't home. Sometimes you took some breaks and hung out with the losers and when you would get back home, you would try to finish the drawing of the Denbrough's house. It was also almost the same color and the drawing almost looked like it was in real life. It was one of your distractions to self harming and it would keep you busy. You and Bill loved sketching and that was a thing you two had in common.

You put on your swimsuit. It was Lacey blue. Your hair was slightly wavy and you only put on mascara, B.B. cream with spf, blush and tinted lip balm. You hear a knock on your door knowing who it was making you smile big.

"Coming!" You grab your bag that had things you needed in there. Sunscreen, sunglasses, your phone, snacks, your sketchbook and your towel. You open the door and see Bill.

"R-R-R-Rea-Rea-Ready to go?" He asks you.
"Yes let's go." You nod with a smile.

20 minutes later you were with the boys and for some reason Beverly wasn't there. You shrugged hoping that she'll be there. It was so funny that the boys wore underwear instead of their swimsuits. You stood with the boys next to the cliff. It didn't look that high to you. For some reason you had this confidence that you would jump that far down into the lake. The boys cleared their throats and you got disgusted at what they were doing. Richie leaned forward slightly and spit down into the water. One of the boys laughed and you gagged.
"Guys that's nasty. I'm not getting in that water now." You laugh.
"Oh c'mon Y/N it's not bad." Bill rolls his eyes. Stanley then was next and then Bill and Ben.
"So easy." Richie laughed. Then lastly was Eddie and he spat and his landed on the cliff and not in the water. You turn away trying not to look at it. You were still grossed out but you tried not to laugh. Boys... You thought.
"Oh my god that was terrible! I win!" Richie says.
"You won?" Eddie asks Richie.
"Yeah!"
"Did you see my loogey?" Eddie asks.
"Mine went the furthest! It's distance!" Richie exclaims.
"Mass! It's always been mass!" Eddie says starting to argue with him. Not again you thought. It was annoying but also funny.
"What? What is- What is mass?!"
"Who cares about how far it goes? Let's see of how cool it looks! When it's all big, green, juicy and fat?"
"Ew." Richie says shaking his head.
"Alright." Bill says trying to change the subject knowing it was getting weird.
"Who's going first?" Bill asks all of us. You all look down and you smirk.
"I think... I'll go first." You say glancing at all of them. They all looked at you wide eyed.
"Can I go with you?" You hear a familiar voice ask behind you. Your turned around and see Beverly. She placed her bike down and she was getting out of her clothing. You swear she had long hair the last time you saw her...
"Sure! Of course!" You say happily running over to her. You hold her hand laughing then looking at the boys who had wide eyes.
"Sissy's" She chuckles. You two run together and the boys step back watching you two. You two jump off the cliff without hesitating. You scream and laugh feeling your stomach drop while falling down. The last thing you heard before landing in the water is Richie screaming, "What the fuck?!" You land in the water and get up the surface together with Beverly. You breathe and wipe your eyes.

"Wow." You say shocked looking up. You couldn't believe that you just jumped from that cliff that was up that high! The boy were looking at you and you could tell that they were shocked from far up.
"C'mon!" Beverly calls up. She smirked at you and looked back at the boys. You see Bill back up slightly knowing he was about to jump in and you start clapping.
"Yeah! C'mon Bill!" You cheer.
"Whooo!!!" Bill yells jumping off the rock cliff. After he gets up from the water you smile widely.
"Yay!! Come on guys!!" They ended up jumping off the cliff and you were proud of them. It was kind of scary but it was awesome trying something new. You don't know if you've actually done that before.