⌁ felix's statement ⌁

firstly, i'd like to say im sorry for the silence. ive just been deliberating how im going to say this and honestly i think its been exaggerated into oblivion.

however, y'all deserve an explaination and even though i dont want to make this into something to dramatize about, ill explain as best i can.

a few weeks ago me and @bangtrash started talking online. we got along and had the requested idea to collab. in person, that is.

i fucked up here. we shared personal numbers, pictures, social media, basically revealed each other real identity.

we both were supposed to meet at the public address we had agreed on but @bangtrash never came. i literally waited an hour. AN HOUR. they never appeared.

long story short, i got angry, hence the tweets. me and @bangtrash havent been especially kind to each other privately too.

basically , i am very paranoid, pissed and uneasy that ive given out my personal details to a stranger on the internet that bailed on me,
and who has the audacity to defend themselves.

im sorry i was silent for a few days . stuff started blowing up and i needed to debate how serious the situation really was .

id like everyone to know that even though they did a very shitty thing, you shouldn't completely hate against @bangtrash. they probably have their side of the story that can be completely debunked.

and lastly, id like to thank all my fellow stans and friends who supported me and didnt believe the gossip or theories and shit thats been going round the last few days.

thank you for reading.

- ifelforbts