⌁ silence ⌁

it was quiet and hopelessly dark as the two of them strolled peacefully around the park they had been laughing in a few hours before.

now, it was deadly silent, even though both boys were high on a rush they would never live down.

excitement still raced through felix's veins, the image of his idols up on stage one he'd never forget. he wanted to stay there forever. it had been a perfect night.

and, now. when it was finally quiet, just the two of them, with it all done and over with, the concert finished, neither of them knew what to say to break the silence.

of course, when the show had just ended they had been giddy and esctatic, shouting and singing and laughing with one another.

it had died down once they reached the park. now all that was left was an empty feeling.

the mood turned heavy and depressing as they peacefully walked side-by-side in a park barely lit by lamposts.

changbin broke the silence.

" we finally got rid of that crazy photographer, didn't we?" he almost-whispered, tone soft.

felix chuckled but didn't reply.

once again, they were plunged into a heavy silence.

they had managed to walk for another five minutes before felix spoke up to start a conversation.

" it's weird how i'm supposed to hate you." the boy blurted out loudly.

changbin, taken aback back felix's directness, took a few seconds to reply.

" well, you used to."

" when?" felix exclaimed shockingly, not remembering a time when he didn't feel overwhelming affection or even attraction towards the other boy.

" at the start, remember?" changbin chuckled, " you got mad because i said dabbing was dead. you then went on a twitter rant about me."

both boys laughed at the memory, the atmosphere suddenly having a surge of hope.

" for good reason!" felix said, defending himself.

" no, not really."

and the two burst out into laughter, the silence being broken, both of them smiling widely as they felt a wave of happiness afer such an eventful night.

it was about to take an interesting turn.

" you look so cute when you laugh." changbin almost mumbled, almost whispered, almost didn't say because of how lightly it was spoken. in fact, he was so shocked that the words had slipped out of his mouth that changbin gasped and blushed hurriedly, turning away.

" aw, emo changbin, its okay." felix giggled, stepping closer to the embrassed boy.

" i think you're cute too." felix added, putting his arms on changbin's shoulders and turning him around, to reveal changbin's bright red and humiliated face.

" oh my god, stop." changbin mumbled, his face somehow burning even brighter as felix laughed at his pain, smile widening as he saw changbin's discomfort.

" aw, make me." felix retorted playfully, trailing his arms from changbin's shoulder's down to the older's waist, the exact place they had been before.

" do you want me to?" changbin's eyes flared upwards to look into felix's, orbs glistening. they shared a look of anticipation, changbin's lip curling into a smile.

felix nodded as he felt at loss for words, not being able to form a coherent sentence if his life depended on it. he swallowed nervously. the two were achingly close, close enough for felix to feel changbin's breath on his skin.

it was so sudden as changbin, the shorter one of the two but seeming to be more dominant, pushed himself upwards and captured felix's lips in his own.

the kiss was soft and endearing, felix clutching changbin's waist tightly, pushing them together. their lips moved in unison slowly, hearts pounding mercilessly in their chests. even as the kiss ended after a few short seconds, both boys panting lightly, their high had returned for a completely different reason, and that passion was for each other.

they still stood in achingly close proximatity, felix's arms brushing against changbin's.

the former boy's lip curled in satisfaction.

" you're cute when you're angry."

a loud yelp could've been heard second's later.

it only took 31 fucking chapters, guys

we are finally at the fucking changlix part im so sorry for the wait omfg

why did i drag this is on for so long, i digress

also this made me realise that i cannot write kissing scenes

i have never written anything like this before, so please bare with me if this is awkward / cringey / generally bad writing

i honestly had to look up a guide on how to write this and researched others books to try and find a way to write this decently asjdasjsahjas

also im pretty sure that after this chapter we'll be going back to a texting style format ;)

on another note, lEE KNOW??? HAN???? I.N???? WHAT IS THIS IM NOT READY FOR DEBUT

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this train wreck !!

-changlixfix