⌁ chosen ⌁

" theres too many!" i scream, desperately rifling through so many beautiful pieces of art and wanting to choose them all. we all hated this competition in the first place because we weren't artists, nor were we the ones to place someones hard work over anothers. it was cruel but as usual our management team insisted it would raise excitement for our upcoming tour.

all seven of us lay nearly covered in various mediums of art. it was also quite disturbing because of the several copies of our faces littered around the floor, like a swamp. i feel watched.

namjoon groans from his secluded corner of the room. he just over threw yet another sack of priceless fanart and was holding a large stack in his hand. several other stacks of work lay piled next to his feet, enclosing him in.

myself and jimin have been looking through five bags of art for over three hours now. yoongi is curled in a corner and hasnt said anything the entire time, saying he 'wants to enjoy the work in seclusion'. hoseok sits cross legged and grinning at an apparantly amusing piece. jeong-guk and seok-jin had gone to fill up our water glasses.

out of the probable thousands of works i had observed this evening, i wanted every single one to win first place. how could i ever choose one to stand out?

i take back my words nearly as soon as i think them.

at the back of the pile, pastel colours catch my eye. i pull it out gently and with jimin peering inquisitively over my shoulder, i observe. after a few minutes that feel like years that im stuck inside the drawing, jimin taps me on the shoulder. we both nod and agree wordlessly.

i get up, scattering paper in my wake, and stick the plant pastel paradise onto the wall with a generous amount of bluetack. the other members give smiles, grunts or exclaimations of approval.

i then notice the form attached onto the back of the piece.

in scrawled hand writing, the name 'lee felix' is prominent.

i smile.

———————————————————————

who wouldve known? i wrote a second update

and yes, i wrote taes pov.

and yes, this plot is very predictable.

i hope you enjoyed a little bts pov ( itll probably be the only one idk )

-changlixfix