⌁ frantic ⌁

changbin's mind went frantic every time, every fucking time felix's thumb drifted over his waist. he could feel the light touch even over his multiple layers of clothes. his brain couldn't comprehend that this was happening. he, seo changbin, was out on a semi-date with a cute, smiling and now currently clutching his waist Korean boy after believing for the last few months that he would never do this again, not after him.

he was close to believing that this was all a dream but felix's hold on his left side kept him tethered to the earth.

they strolled silently into the back entrance of the venue, heading towards the VIP section that they were instructed to go to. they walked in a comfortable silence, even though internally, changbin felt his heart go crazy.

it was too soon when they reached the backstage area, which was silently bustling. there weren't many people around, just some backstage staff. boxes were thrown about everywhere however, probably containing either merch or other needed equipment for the show.

felix spoke up when they attracted the attention of a bored looking employee, but, to changbin's dismay, uncurled his arm from the other's waist, leaving a cold absence behind and a punch to changbin's gut.

" hello, yes, excuse me, i'd like to pick up the BTS merchandise and tickets I won in the art competition?" felix sounded hesitant.

" do you have the needed documents to prove so?"

felix nodded and visibly swallowed, proceeding to unfurl layers of paper from his pockets.

it suddenly turned awkward. changbin shifted on both feet, knowing that even though they were good friends by this point, he definitely wasn't allowed to start observing felix's personal info. he swallowed and started to lazily look around, watch anything but felix (which was a hard enough task to do.)

———————————————————————

" hyung, it's happening."

" oh my lord, finally. where are they?"

" i'm pretty sure it's them. oh my god, it's definitely them, he just had his arm around his waist. oh lord, they're cute."

" how can you be sure?"

" i'm sure because one of them is talking to the guy who gave us our merch. and he fits the description. it's definitely them. i'm having a heart attack."

" so, erm, what are you gonna do now?"

"well i've got to take pictures, obviously."

"yeah but weren't you supposed to do it unnoticed? you can't just walk up there and take pictures right in there face without them realising."

" yeah i can."

" honey, no you can't-"

" watch me."

------------——————————————————

felix clutched the small box filled with potentially his most prized possessions with both arms, content and utterly happy, buzzing from anticipation. changbin smiled softly at his side.

just as he  was about to start a conversation between them, felix found himself interrupted by smiling face with braces,  a mess of black hair covering all possible vision, a high pitched voice and a camera. the boy cheerfully greeted them in a second, and, without any further warning, tugged at his very expensive looking camera and clicked.

fuck, a photographer?

felix stood dumbfounded for a few seconds, taking in the sight.

he looks familiar?