PUNISHMENT

Mikhail had so many things running through his mind that he honestly couldn't settle on any one idea. So he played it by ear. He knew she was afraid. He could smell the acrid smell rolling off her. By the time he was done, another smell would permeate their room. Tossing her on the bed, he took off his belt and wrapped it around her wrists and secured it to the headboard of their bed. Mikhail did think in terms of everything being theirs because as his mate, he would share everything with her. Even her pain. He would feel every slap to her lush little ass. He would also feel every stab of desire her body experienced. Looking down at his little mate tied up on his bed, he realized two things. 

She wasn't afraid of him.

She had anticipation lighting fires of desire in her belly. Realizing that he was studying her, she tried her best not to hide what she was feeling. Mikhail gasped in wonder and desire as the fires that roared through her small body began igniting his as well.

"Mikhail, what are you going to do for my punishment?" She asked in a breathy voice.

Instead of answering her. he went to his large display of weapons on the wall and picked up a wickedly sharp dagger. Grinning, he walked back over to the bed, where Ember lay bound. Picking up the tail of the over-large t-shirt she wore and sliced it from tail to collar, laying her chest bare for his gaze. Next were her panties. The sides were unceremoniously cut and the scraps of cloth removed from her body completely, leaving her naked and vulnerable. Tossing the dagger down, he lay down next to her, grinning wickedly.

"Your punishment, my love, will be completely my pleasure and sweet torment for us both.' She was about to ask him was he was talking about when his mouth gently touched her lips for the second time that day. Feeling his lips moving on hers, she opened her mouth. His tongue plunged in and began a dance with hers. Deciding that the rest of her body needed attention, his lips skimmed down her neck to the juncture of her neck and shoulders, causing her to gasp.

Mikhail didn't stop at her neck. He continued down to her collarbone, where he stopped and nibbled little love bites and licks. By the time he had reached her the crest of her left breast and her nipple, his little mate was whimpering and whining with desire. One lick. That's all it took. One lick and she was begging. He knew that the bond between mates made sex incredible, but this, this was something unexpected. The force of his desire for her coupled with the feelings of her desire through the bond almost caused him to blow right there.

The worst thing about it all is that she was so innocent, that she wasn't aware that the intensity of her response was no  common thing. It was a gift. Only mates experienced this kind of strangle hold response. It took hold of you and burned like fire in your blood, going straight to your soul.

"Mikhail....."She whimpered. "Please, do something. It's so strong. I need...I need.....I want.....Oh god. Touch me more please." Ember practically screamed.

Mikhail realized the tables had turned. As she begged and writhed in her bound state, she was so beautiful. The flush of desire reddened her skin, dilated her eyes, and sped up her breathing. Listening to her heart race, made him aware of the blood running through her veins and the fact that he had not fed yet. However, her cries for relief overrode his hunger. Instead, Mikhail felt a hunger of a different kind grip his body. Leaning over her, he let his hand skim down her body to the juncture of her thighs. The flame red hair on her head matched  the hair at that joining. shuddering a breath, Mikhail leaned into her and whispered in his ear. 

"I'm going to bite you. I'm going to feed from you while you cum. Do you understand, Ember. It will not hurt. In fact, it will increase your pleasure. May I?" His hand hovered over her clit lightly tapping her outer lips while waiting her to answer. "What's it to be, my  love. Relief and pleasure or misery and pain. And trust me , love, it can be very painful to leave you unfulfilled. Your aroused state will only get worse. Allow me to ease it, love. Please. I promise you will enjoy it."

"Yes." It was said in the faintest of whispers, but he heard it none the less. Stroking her gently, he placed his mouth on the pulse in her neck. Her whimpering became loud again. As he stroked her he sucked on her neck, licking at the spot he would bite. Increasing his speed, her hips thrust up as her thighs quivered. Feeling how near she was, Mikhail sank his fangs into his beloved's neck and feasted on her rich blood as she screamed her completion.

Mikhail licked the vein to stop the flow of blood and clean it up. Ember lay in his arms, shuddering and panting while silent tears ran down her face. At first he was afraid that he had harmed her, and searched her mind. However, all he saw was the intensity of her feeling of release. Pulling her close, he watched her drift off to a deep sleep. Next time, he wanted to watch her as her pleasure peaked. He promised himself that. Then he too slept.