MY WORLD NOW

Ember watched as Mikhail stalked towards her. Taking off his clothes as he moved closer. By the time he was standing before her, he was completely nude. She allowed her eyes to roam over his body. It was a sight to behold, that's for sure. It looked like he had muscle packed on top of muscle. His chest was covered in a fine dusting of hair, as well as his arms and legs. When she realized that she was staring at his member, she quickly lifted her eyes to his. 

"Will it fit?" She asked apprehensively.

Mikhail chuckled at the innocence of his beloved. "Yes, my love, it will fit. You were made for me. Just as I was made for you. We compliment each other. Our strengths and weaknesses alike." Smiling down at her, he picked up the forgotten body wash. Handing it to her, "Wash me, little beloved." He commanded in a growl filled voice. Ember took the wash and picked up a cloth from the nearby shelf and began to soap it up. Motioning for him to turn around, she began at where she thought was the safest place, his back. As she soaped him up, she noticed silvery lines on his back as well as a large scar the length of her hand and fingers. It was ragged and looked like it had been a painful wound. She didn't need him to tell her that it was a sword wound. She assumed that vampires didn't scar.

"We don't scar. It takes a grievous wounding for one of us to scar. It was in the battle with the Turks, that I received that scar." Ember waited on him to tell her what happened. When no details were forthcoming, she continued. She started at the curve of his lower back and began to glide the cloth over his muscular ass. And what an ass it was! God! Was there any part of him that she wouldn't find beautiful or heavenly to look at? 

Ember sighed and walked around him to finish what she started. She enjoyed his chest as much, if not more than his back. As she neared his waist, Mikhail began to growl softly. At first, she was frightened. Then she realized that this was Mikhail, her mate. He would cut off his arm before he would harm her. Taking a deep breathe, she continued on until she came to his member. Looking at it, she felt herself turn a deep crimson. She had never seen a man before. If this is what all men looked like, no wonder all of the girls she knew wanted to "get laid," all of the time. 

Dropping all pretense, she dropped the wash cloth that she had been using. Reaching out her hand, she gently encircled him with her fingers. Well, what she could reach anyway. He was bigger around than her fingers would go. Roaring, Mikhail picked her up and laid her on the wide shelf and began to slowly kiss, suck, and lick every inch of her body. Ember was past the point of caring where they were or what the consequences were. She just need him to finish.......Oh god. He's not! He did. Ember felt his tongue slide through her wet folds and give another growl. This one seemed to feel like approval. As she bucked her hips at his electric touch, he simply settled in to feast upon her female flesh. It didn't take long. 

She felt a spiraling and tightening in her body that she had felt the previous day. Knowing what was coming, she eagerly reached towards the orgasm that he was mercilessly pushing her to. Just as she reached her peaked and screamed his name, Mikhail bit into her thigh, feeding on the rich arterial blood. This didn't hurt. In fact, it only increased her pleasure. Throwing her head back, her hips buck in such a frenzy that she almost fell off of the shelf where he laid her. Licking the wound closed, he picked her up and carried her to their bed. He followed her down and was soon raising her arousal back to a fever pitch. 

Mikhail knew that he would never get enough of her. They could live a thousand years and he would still have an insatiable desire for her. Hearing her beg was music to his ears. He knew that he was bigger than average, and that he would have to prepare her. The last thing he wanted was to hurt his little mate. Raising himself up level with her, he lined himself up and gently began to push into her. As her warmth surrounded him, he had to grit his teeth to not just slam into her. He continued pushing into her, stopping every few seconds to allow her to adjust to his size. When he reached her maidenhead, he stopped and rested his forehead on hers. Quaking with the effort his restraint cost him, he spoke to her softly. "Ember, I'm going to push through your barrier now. It will hurt love. But only for a moment. Once I am seated in you, you should adjust quickly. OK?" At her nod, Mikhail leaned down and took her lips in a soul-stirring kiss just as he pushed into her completely. Ember screamed at the pain and he felt his heart squeeze, knowing he had hurt her. Fortunately, he felt her relaxing around him. Then, she did something that he thought that his little mate would not do on her first time. She lifted her hips, whining, wanting him to move. Whether it had been intentional or unconscious, it was sexy as hell. The innocence of the act struck a cord in his heart. As they began to move together, the friction and heat soon became too much for them both. Feeling her inner muscles clasp him, he pushed in one more time as she let out a hoarse yell and he roared. As they both were right on the edge, Mikhail leaned down and plunged his fangs into the soft part of her neck, marking her.

Ember felt him lick her neck after he pulled his teeth form her flesh. This time had not been like the last one in the shower. This one had been to mark her as his mate, to allow her to not just carry his scent, but to let the rest of the supernatural community know that she belonged to someone.

Hmmmm, wonder what those silvery lines are and the other scar. What caused them? We shall soon see. Well, they are mated and she is marked. Any ideas about what's next? I have a few.

I hope you enjoyed it.