TWENTY ONE

Pleasure

I wasn't able to react anymore when I felt the cold air on my skin. My chest was exposed. Somehow, I was thankful that the room was enclosed at tanging maliit na bintana lamang ang mayroon dito. Kahit paano ay maitatago ko ang pagkapula ng aking pisngi mula a taimtim na titig ni Chris sa akin. He placed both his hands against the door, trapping me between them. His eyes were blazing with lust and desire. Ang tanging nagawa ko ay lumunok at hintayin ang sunod nitong aksyon.

"Did I make you angry?" I asked softly.

"Angry? Angry is an understatement of what I am feeling right now. I am angry because the jerk kissed you. And I'm angry because you let him kissed you."

I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me. "I'm sorry, nagulat lang din ako. We....we used to do that in front of the camera."

"He's your ex.." may pait sa boses nito.

"How did you know?"

"I read a lot about you. At hindi ko nagugustuhan ang mga nababasa ko doon."

"It was just a fleeting relationship. It didn't last because we both grew weary about it. It's not a serious relationship Chris. I didn't love him like a lover, but I treasure him as a friend."

"Really huh? But it's okay for both of you to kiss in the public?"

"People knew we had a past and even though we already announced our break up, some are still rooting for us. We can't do anything about it. It's inevitable because that's how the world of entertainment works."

Chris' hand moved to trace the soft skin of my bare shoulder. His fingers gliding along my collarbones and it's making its way southwards. I was still wearing my strapless bra but Chris' hand managed to flip it up, exposing my breasts to him. My breathing became heavy.

"You have lots of scandals. Male celebrities are aiming to get a hand of you." he fondled my right breast and my peak instantly became hard.

I moaned. "Those are just rumors, Chris." Fuck. Are we seriously having this conversation right now while he's touching me like this? This is pure torture!

"Rumors eh? But it seems like you're enjoying it."

I bit my lower lip at umiling. "I'm more enjoying your touch, Chris." Does he want me to apologize for all the things I did in the past? Wala pa siya sa buhay ko noon!

He made a tsk sound. "Uhm....did someone touch your breasts before? Is he a model too? A musician? An actor?"

This time both his hands are fondling and kneading my breasts in a harsh way. But it's like he's adding fuel to my already burning body. I felt to hot and I could feel the dampness in my crotch.

"None, Chris. My breasts are yours."

"Mine? I like that." He said in husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. He lowered his head and his mouth captured the hardened peak of my aching breast. Napatingala ako at napaungol. Ang isa kong kamay ay napasabunot sa kanyang buhok at ang isa naman ay nakakapit sa kanyang balikat. I needed to hold him because my knees were getting weak. I could feel my body trembled of anticipation and excitement of what was about to happen.

Napagtanto kong bihis na bihis pa ito. My hands automatically went to the hem of his shirt at pinasok ang mga daliri sa loob. Hinaplos ko ang kanyang tiyan and slid my hands up to his chest. Ang pinong balahibo sa kanyang dibidib ay kumikiliti sa aking balat.

Umungol ito sa aking haplos at nagmura. Sa malamlam na liwanag na nakasilip sa siwang ng bintana, kita ko ang pagsinghap nito at ang pagpikit ng madiin, like he's in pain. He bit his lower lip at nag-igting ang panga.