27. The Original Yu Zhenzhen Strikes!

"Wow! My mind is blown away..." Yu Zhenzhen exclaimed in shock when she saw how big the temple was. The Flourishing Temple was known to be the holiest temple in the Country of Yu where rumors were that if you prayed hard enough, the heavens would hear your wish.

Monks here had excellent martial arts so they always protected the temple, or so she remembered from the novel. But a certain event in the book where Qing Xiaolin accidentally broke a porcelain statue, causing the monks to scold her, forced the male lead to release his martial arts prowess. Long story short, Qing Xiaolin left a horrible impression whenever she left but it didn't matter to her as long as her beloved protected her. Gag.

Since it was Yu Zhenzhen this time with Nangong Longwei and a bunch of other 'guards', she was going to make sure to leave a good impression on the monks. The reason being if the original Yu Zhenzhen truly get overboard with her demands, she could always come to this holy place and ask for guidance. Though Yu Zhenzhen was sure they'd look at her like she was a mental person when saying, yo! I came from a world with like phones and airplanes and lightbulbs. I was like reading this book and suddenly-because of a rotten egg-I got sucked in. Yeah, it's been great, but I really wanna go back now. So do your holy, voodoo abracadabra to take me back. Oh, did I mention the ghost of the body I'm occupying is haunting me to make sure I'm doing my job of seducing and killing? Super fun! The sarcasm is real.

She bowed respectfully at the bald man in front of her and he gave her a polite smile. His kind eyes made Yu Zhenzhen feel bubbly and feel pure. He guided the entourage to the resting quarters. Yu Zhenzhen turned around and almost had a heart attack when she saw the three hot men standing side-by-side. She wiped away the drool that was forming and and gave them a perverted grin.

All three felt a shiver up their spines, and subconsciously moved a step back from the wolf that was submerging in front of them. Except a figure wearing an open robe emerged and gave her a lazy grin.

"Prince Natsu!" Yu Zhenzhen was shocked. Was he here for security as well? If she knew so many handsome men were going to be gathered then she would've gone to the temple more often. "What are you doing here?"

Natsu Sin gave her a wicked smile, "Just here to thank the heavens for allowing a beautiful woman to be in my life." He winked at Yu Zhenzhen and she felt a blush forming. She wasn't feeling jealous of whoever the woman was since she held no feelings feelings for the prince other than friendship. A bit of annoyance for kidnapping her, but she wasn't going to be petty about it and cause trouble. Forgive but don't forget.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Nangong Longwei clenching where his sword used to be with a blank look on his face.

Before entering the temple, all weapons were taken since it was disrespecting the heavens-according to the monks.

Yu Zhenzhen mentally smacked herself for forgetting that besides her, there was one other person that knew about her kidnapping. And that was an ice cube named Nangong Longwei! She gave him a look to not cause trouble and she visibly saw him relax.

What she didn't know was that Nangong Longwei had interpreted her look in a different meaning. The cold duke had thought she gave him a look of seduction. His heart skipped a beat at the thought of the princess finally opening her heart up to him.

"Princess," Er Xi whispered. "Her majesty wants you to be back soon, so the quicker you begin, the sooner we can leave."

Yu Zhenzhen waved goodbye at the four men and walked in the direction of her resting quarters.