[ C H A P T E R • 0 1 ]

Name: Lucy Heartfilia
Age: 16 [ maybe ]
Powers: Celestial magic

[ 2 years ago ]

"Get out of the guild, you worthless mage!" Natsu kicked lucy in the stomach. "Lisanna's better than you, weakling. I don't want to see your face or set your foot in this guid, we don't need weak mages like you!" He tossed her out of the guild harshly that she landed on the ground not really good, she managed to stand up but only to be shot by erza's attacks.

"You should have died, weak." She said with dark eyes. But someone was watching lucy, It was aladdin from Qishan Kingdom [He is a prince here] He was watching the next move. "Re Equip: Heaven's Wheel's; Blumenblatt!" Aladdin stood in front of lucy, build a borg around him and her, a large explosion was over the city. "Hm never thought you are really."

"Not so fast, scarlet." Aladdin said darkly, erza turned around, she widened her eyes. Lucy was alive with aladdin in front of her. "Hurting Lucy-nee-san would be waging a war. She is very valuable than all of you." Lucy was shock too. Aladdin stared at her and smiled. "It has been years, Lucy-nee-san?" She cried. She thought they forgot her completely.

"Aladdin!" She knew he was a prince. "Aladdin Jehoahaz Abraham of Qishan kingdom, Son of King Solomon and Queen Sheba!" Everyone widened their eyes. Aladdin narrowed his eyes at the two person who attacked lucy. Soon, Titus Alexius, a now prince of Reim Empire came in front of Lucy.

"Do not dare to harm and murder a daughter of Alexius family. It will be your greatest mistake, Scarlet and Dragneel." Everyone was very shock. Titus revealed the hidden identity of lucy. "She was never a heartfilia, it was just a cover-up. BUT she was an Alexius."

"A weak daughter of Alexius Huh." Erza said with a frown. Titus widened his eyes in anger, So is aladdin. He removed the barrier. Rukh began to enter their bodies, a great amount of rukh and it appeared to everyone. Erza was surprised. "What are these white birds?!" She said, fear in her tone. She was nervous.

"Sharrar Zorf Asfal Harharl!" They both yelled, Erza and Natsu were hit badly, their bodies rolled on the ground, just like lucy. They were whimpering and sometimes screaming in pain, wounds and scratches appeared. Titus fully healed lucy. The others thought them as monsters. Gray attacked and.

"Ice make; One sided chaotic dance!" Titus casted the spell 'Sharrar Harharl!' To form a barrier as the ice evaporated in the barrier. Gray widened his eyes when he saw titus, aladdin and lucy unharmed, not even a scratch appeared, only the barrier. "What? How did this happened?!" He asked frustrated.

"I have no time battling in ordinary humans, Magnoshuttat magicians are stronger than you as I expected. Thanks for Mr. Rufus Lore, we have collected a great amount of infos about your underground activity." Rufus stood in front of them, He betrayed Fiore and sided with Lucy, since he was a close friend of lucy ad vowed to protect him and will always come with her ad accept her decisions. But lucy stood up.

"Rufus, Titus and Aladdin. I will return there, I j-just need a time. Please." They couldn't say 'no' So they said yes instead. Lucy summoned Loke. "Take me to the Celestial Realm please with Rufus." Loke nodded and took her hand and rufus' hand and they teleported to the celestial world, Titus glared at them.

"I don't want to see your faces again. " He said with a dark and ddeadly tone. He and aladdin entered a portal. Now Mira glared at them with dark eyes. She slapped natsu and erza.

"YOU!" She said angrily. "You two were so very close to lucy and this is how you treat her?! She save you and us everyone when were trapped inside the alegria! She saved you natsu! You were about to die when she rewrote your memories in E.N.D book and she paid a heavy price! Her lifespan was shortened! And this is the way you pay her back? Stupid all of you! You didn't realize how many sacrifices lucy did! How many prices she paid for our safety! I hate you all!" She ran inside the guild and so is the friends who were on side of lucy.

- At Celestial World -
~ 3 months later ~ (3 years later)

"Lucy, it is time." Celestial King said. "Show them what you are! I hope you successed your revenge mission. We, the celestial spirits will be with you no matter where you go." Everyone bowed. Lucy changed, her hair was longer and her brown eyes became a bit lighter. Her power has improved. She learned every magic related to Celestial, Star and the two most dangerous spell. The ieri archaia orgi, which means holy ancient wrath. It uses the life of wielder and is casted once. Its impact is dangerous, it can wipe out a million or billions of life.

The second one is pyli tou paradeisou or Heaven's Wrath. It is a ancient lost spell that can take down the most dangerous villain and also a entire nation. It is same as Fairy Law except that if the caster thinks the name of who should die will be only affected.

"Yes." Lucy turned around with a smile. "I'll make sure it will succeed. I believe in it, now I must go to see what the human world has come." She entered the portal and she was now in earthland. She put on her black hood and went to magnolia to have a last glance of her former guild and her 'true' friends.

"Everyone," She said sadly. "This is my final farewell, I'll never see you again or even remember you guys. I just want to escape what happened, I want to start a new life. And new journey. I'm gonna restart everything. I will fix everything from the star. Goodbye." She went to her favorite restaurant. 8 islands, and ordered a strawberry milkshake and a vegetable salad.

"Thank you." She said kindly. She began to cut down to her meal and cast a spell that makes her look like Layla without a cloak on. But she let out a gasp when she saw her friends entering, they were having a party when Mira and Laxus are engaged. But luckily, her eye color is light brown with a nice swirl in it. She goes to the cashier. "Mr.Yajima thank you for the meal, I must go right now."

"You can come here anytime, Ms. Layla Heartfilia." Everyone in Fairy Tail turned around, they thought it was lucy but the dragon slayers had took a sniff. vanilla, roses and cinnamon. Lucy nodded before exiting the restaurant and teleported to her small hut she made.

"Goodbye, Everyone."