[ C H A P T E R • 0 5 ]

After the fight, the real lamiah thanked gemini for replacing her. The twins returned to the celestial world. But she knew she made friends with erza. Fairy tail talk about Holy Gates again.

"The holy gates have S and SS class wizards. However, the exam of SS class exam is hard. Only 4 have passed, those who can enter SS class exam are who were blessed by the rukh." Makarov said taking a sip in his booze.

"Who are those five people gramps?" Natsu asked, curious at the five SS-class wizards. Makarov cleared his throat.

"You already met two of them. One of them is a prince of Qishan Kingdom, Aladdin Jehoahaz Abraham. The other one is son of the alexius family, Titus Alexius. The other 2 is Yunan, Judar and also the SSS-class wizard and the most strongest mage, which is Lamiah Alexius. SS and SSS class wizards are not just chosen randomly. They are promoted due to how their magic, their pride and faith goes." Erza was still frowning for what happened. She saw a vision of lucy when she fought Lamiah.

While they were chatting, mavis called erza and mira. They teleported into the celestial world with Scheherazade waiting there. They were amazed of the structures until they saw a body. The third body of Lamiah or lucy since it might will be the last clone.

 The third body of Lamiah or lucy since it might will be the last clone

"Who is this master mavis and miss Scheherazade?" Erza asked. Mira askes the same question. The two stared at each other and nodded.

"In meantime, lucy will return to earthland, we've managed to alter her memories. The memories of sorrow to be exact. The first body of lucy has been ascended to the heavens." Mavis said. "I am working with her because in a certain time, there will be a war. The war with a certain dark organization."

"Lucy.......is still alive." Scheherazade said to them. "However, she has no memories of her past life. Lamiah is lucy, Lucy is lamiah. She is still alive but no memories of past life." Mira and Erza gasped, they were happy even lucy has no memories. "But if I were you, never spill the secret. It will be your greatest mistake." They nodded as they ought to not tell anyone the secret and lucy is alive. They returned to their inns with mavis.

"We already had a plan to win!" Natsu said with a smirk. "Raven Tail style!" But erza hit his head. "Owieeee!!!" He whined in pain.

"Are you nuts? Have you not realize the power that they all have discovered?" Natsu flinched at erza's glared. After that they felt a great wave of power, it was Lamiah who was paying a visit to them. She was at the corner table eating.

"What a great info you leak, makarov." The old man noticed his name were spoke in a dark, poison and cold voice. "I congratulate you but that info is now rendered useless." Everyone glared at the girl. "But since you were strong but I'm sorry, you'll be soon known as 4th strongest guild." She chuckles  as they glared.

"We trained hard to our best. We will never lose after the training we went." Natsu spat at her. She has a unimpressed face on.

"I thought you were a family." She spoke calmly. "I was always cheering you on but I guess I was wrong." Natsu however had reminded her of lucy. He was having a bad nightmare about lucy, blaming him for her death. But he is in front of lucy, a new lucy.

"Hey natsu! Let's go on a job!"

"Yeah sure thing luce!"

Lamiah left, returning to her inn. Everyone were dumbfounded. Natsu was speechless, he thought it was lucy until now. He lower his head with dark face. Tears came out as he gripped his fists.

"Lu.......cy......." He said sadly, everyone soon felt the same like him. "Lamiah had remind me of luce. A kind girl with full of patience. But it was my fault, I am a dumb and a useless person who shouldn't live or born at the first place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lamiah sat at the hill, far from crocus. She has her eyes closed, sighed and was recapping what happened. However, she has only one question.

Just who really is she?

"Lamiah, my child." She heard her mother said. "It seems you are thinking something very deeply. Is there anything you want to ask or something? You can always tell me right here. I'll answer everything except if it was a personal questions." Lamiah nodded as she took a deep breath and cleared her thriat before staring at her.

"Just who really am I, mother?" She asked which made Scheherazade shock a bit. "I seem to be like someone. Please tell me, mother."

"I'm afraid I can't answer that." Her mother replied. "You must see it for yourself, seek your answer in a certain time and place. You will know everything once that happens all over again."