[ C H A P T E R • 0 9 ]

Lucy was lying on the bed, she was very pale and she was cold. She was still breathing though, she must perform the last spell to fully ascend in heavenly realm.

However, she had a prediction. Something very dark, strong and evil will be summon for the first time in this world. It was a dream, there was a man with long pink hair, demon horns, claws, feet and tail with wings. Eyes were bloody red and killed everyone who gets in his way.

Natsu..... She thought in her mind.

Wendy and carla were on her side. Was watching and kept doing healing spells for her health. She was dying and there is no other way of stopping it.

"I hope lucy-san will return." Wendy says worriedly. "Natsu-san loves her after all." But in the lacrima ball and lacrima vision, the war started so their new member, Leia and Laica quicky set up the holy barrier and aegis. Holy barrier for fairy tail and fiore and the second one for the borders of fiore.

Gyokuen and zeref were standing by. The 12 spriggans (zeref currently manipulates their minds and heart) in their side.

"Quite amazing town Zeref-sama." Gyokuen said giving a compliment about how fiore is beautiful and the structures are well made.
"But soon it will turn into nothing but ashes and leftover materials and the ground is painted with red fluid. Quite a nice sighting that I'll like to see." When they were about to launch an attack but a holy barrier was buitl over the city, a indestructible barrier that made the light mages shock. Natsu turned around and it was lucy using her staff with wendy healing her.

"I must......protect....." She says weakly and she was stuttering. "My......friends!" As the barrier shed some light and it weakened the power if Gyokuen and Zeref.

"That feisty mage of Gods." Zeref growled in anger. "She must die, she is the only key, and why we can't manipulate her?!"

"As long as the Alexius family is here." The two turned around to see all countries joined forces. Gyokuen and Zeref gasped. How they knew this would happen?! No my plan is destroyed!!!  Zeref thought in such frustration as the four sorcerers of creation watched how the battle with progress.

"Your reign of evil and terror will end here, zeref and gyokuen." Scheherazade said with a dark expression. The four combined their magic and aimed it towards them causing a mass destruction. Silence took place, They saw zeref and gyokuen turned into ash with Scheherazade dead.

But the worst enemy of the humanity had came and appeared.

The medium along with the last dark spot came. The three gasped in fear so is the others. They were out of magic power when they felt a calming prescence and a glowing light. Lucy was floating, wendy is close to dying, she was still healing her. Carla cried bevause wendy will die. Rukh flowed greatly.

"This is my last resort, this spell will make you have a infinite magoi at once." She said and looked at wendy. "I'm sorry wendy I brought you into this situation. You were too young to die."

"Lucy-san, I am not young." Wendy replied with a smirk in her face. "I am one of the child of the Sky Dragon races, I was never a human."

"Wendy......." Carla sniffles and everyone was watching how a young girl will die. Romeo couldn't mutter a word or even a letter.

"Aberrant magic!"

"Sacred Sky Magic!"

A great amount of magoi was released from their bodies, lucy and wendy smiled at the sky.

The rest is up to you guys.  They disappear in gold dust, cries were heard. Rage had come as all mages combined and formed a circle with the three in middle.

"Sacred magic." The rest muttered and a blidning gold light appeared. The skies have opened as they yelled one word.

'Banishing Light of the Holy God!'

As a beam of light shot down and hit the medium successfully it screamed loudly in pain, they were all using the magic that the two gave them. They screamed in rage and anger.

'This is for Lucy and Wendy!'  They all thought the same, and finally. The medium has perished for eternity, they went to the ground and cried again.

But they didn't knew a surprise is coming.