[ C H A P T E R • 0 6 ]

"Unfortunately...." Chapati said. "Since the king has a political duty in the Reim Empire, this is the last day of Grand Magic Games! So please you have 5 minutes to choose your final participants!" Everyone gasped. Mostly Fairy Tail. "Our guest is High Priestess Scheherazade who will take Mato's place since he was absent due to sickness!"

The new set of Holy Gates were a team that is invulnerable, indestructible and incredibly powerful. Lamiah, Titus, Yamuraiha, Sharrkan, sinbad and jafar with Rufus giving them a goodluck.

After the guilds were announced, and the Holy Gates were called out, the pitch had increased because of Sharrkan, Jafar and Lamiah... But soon earned a gasp from sabertooth when they saw Rufus is now with them. Mostly from fairy tail.

"Rufus is with them?!" Natsu said surprised at him. "He must be very strong then guess I'll be careful."

"I'll handle the sinbad guy...." Gray said, Natsu stared at him. "I have dealt with him once a year ago, I have new magic too. Don't underestimate me, he'll gonna lose again...." Rufus smirked slightly at him.

I'd like to see you try, Gray Fullbuster. Rufus thought. The games, rules and regulations were now discussed, healing is allowed if the team has a healing mage. It was now in the strategy plan.

"We'll be splitting into two. Me and Titus, jafar and sinbad and Sharrkan and Yamuraiha." But the last two glared at each other but smirked soon.

"I will beat ya, yamuraiha." Sharrkan says confidently. Yamuraiha chuckled at him. "Anyways good luck to you." He says as he tap her shoulder with a smirk in his face.

"Yeah sharrkan, I hope you don't lose, it would be a disgrace to her majesty." When they heard the signal, they ran and went to assigned teams. They also have a telepathy talk. Yamuraiha and sharrkan were hiding, even Lamiah.

"Dwell in my body, Zepar!" Sinbad said as he went to his djinn equip. 'Everyone cover your ears!' He took a gasp of air, and yelled out loudly. All members of mermaid heel were taken down except kagura and itsuka kotori.

'Jafar and sinbad, split up for now. You'll meet at the main place after encountering few enemies, make a ambush'

They followed lamiah's strategy, went to hiding spots. Mavis' strategy were now backfiring by lamiah. Kagura went to were jafar is hiding. But gasped after few red ropes had tied around her, she can't use magic right now. Jafar came out, with a slight smirk plastered in his face.

"Ta-ta, Miss Kagura." He said to her, kagura tried to destroy the ropes but it was a indestructible rope. "Household Vessel; Bararaq Sei!" Kagura screamed in pain, she was incapacitated in 2 moves by a master of assault technique. Minerva went to where sinbad is, sent the roar again. Earning a another 5 points.

"Holy Gates is on the move!!!" Chapati said happily. "Sinbad has taken down many mages in his djinn Zepar! Jafar used his assassination technique! Lamiah, Titus, sharrkan and yamuraiha are not yet on the move! What were they doing? What do you think Mr.Yajima?"

"Maybe it is some kind of a strategy, it is called action and not in action. One or two mage will be in action and the rest will standby until they receive a signal. It is quite effective on guilds with telepathy magic and archive magic."

"It seems so....." Scheherazade said. "But that strategy will only work to the strong guilds or rather mages who are both in a offensive and defensive mode. If one of the modes that a mage can't do, the strategy will be rendered useless."

While on the battle area, Lamiah and Titus saw Natsu and Gray. They casted a barrier and trapped the two. Natsu and Gray were trying to destroy the barrier but it was useless. Soon the siblings came out with the crowd roaring. A death battle will arouse.

"It is a death battle!!!" Chapati yelled at the mic. "Lamiah and Titus vs Natsu and Gray! Who will win? Fairies or Angels?!" When the battle start it was lamiah vs natsu and gray vs titus.

"Fire dragon's roar!!!"

"Light magic: barrier."

"Ice make: Arrow!"

"Sharrar!"

"Halharl!"

As many blasts were coming, Lamiah had quickly protected Titus by building a borg and healed him and herself.

"Ooh! What is happening! A huge explosion just occurred! This is a great event! And wait....." Everyone gasped when they saw Natsu and Gray deeply wounded and titus and lamiah unharmed and fully restored.
"Titus and Lamiah are fully restored! Now what will happen to the two!" Mavis and makarov gasped. No, this id what she meant. The aberrant magic is truly a legendary magic... Mavis thought. Makarov was shock. Scheherazade was staring at the two with a slight smirk and chuckling at them. This is how means to betray the alexius family slightly, Mavis Alexius Vermillion. However I still forgive you.

"Aberrant magic...." Mavis spoke, everyone stared at her. "It is called as a calamity magic, it can forcibly bring on some very earth-shattering natural disasters that only show up. They're going to kill natsu and gray in any second!"

"Sleep well, Eternal bliss of peaceful memories ." The two fell asleep but had a memory of lucy. She was smiling at them.

"Thank you natsu, this is the best!" Lucy admired even it is very ugly. Natsu surprise her in her birthday.

"Thanks, Luce! Let's eat!!!" They munch the food. Lucy was amazed at his cooking skills. His design might be weird but the taste is very good.

"Lu........ce......" Natsu muttered very weakly so she couldn't hear it. They continued to beat up many mages. Mavis hung her head low. She is right, betraying and its consequences are brutal. He could only look up in the sky, tears flowing down in his face. If Lucy didn't leave the guild and died, she could be the only one who can bring then to the victory.

Few Hours Later

All guild masters stood in such disbelief, they were shock to how skilled and powerful the Holy Gates members. Now the only one who is standing is them. Now it was time to gave the title to.....Fairy tail.

"And the winner is Holy.....!" But the priestess stood up, interfering the announcement of winner guild.

"Hold on." Scheherazade stood up. "My guild will not accept the title, but it will be handed over to Fairy Tail. After all, my guild is from the western nation, the winner is the Fairy Tail guild." They all cried from joy, the title was still to them. Mavis walked out because she was really shock from what she did.