[ C H A P T E R • 0 8 ]

"Master Zeref, when we will launch the attack?" Gyokuen asked zeref. He stared at her blankly but with a grin in his face.

"Prepare. Tomorrow we will attack. Inform all of them. We will attack at full force." Gyokuen nod her head, gave him a bow and left. They thought I died and was killed by mavis? How absurd of you humans. He stood up and glanced at his creation. Demons and dark creatures and mages as well.

At Ishgar

"Hey Lamiah!" Erza and mira saw lamiah walking but bangs covered her face. "Hey is there something wrong Lamiah? You can tell us? Come inside the guild!"

Lamiah stood in the stage. All attention were to her and listening carefully to what will she say to them.

"My mother Scheherazade." She spoke sadly. "Will die. Me and her and Titus as well are mere clones. She and her will never return, and me and titus are not yet sure if we will return or gone forever. Our every traces, egos and every piece of us will disappear with nothing left behind. And then tomorrow is our time to die, the dark organization Al-thamen will gonna attack."

"You got to be kidding right?" Natsu asked angrily. "Even the first master will die?! And even you and the titus guy?!"

"All who has the blood of alexius family must die. And me and titus should have never be born in the first place along with mavis. Because the truth is....."

"We are just clones. A monster made artificially."

What? She got to be joking. Natsu thought shockingly. Lamiah suddenly collapsed, the location of heart began to glow gold. Mira and erza come to her side. Mira however noticed the glowing light in her heart.

"Levy! Freed! Can you identify what is happening to her?!" Mira yelled at them, she was worried. "You must hurry!" Levy and freed get all books and searched. Even wendy and porlyursica were there if there is a way.

"I am first.....my.....time.....is....up." She smiles. "My darkest.....secret....I....will.... reveal.....it....my true......identity...."

"I am Lucy Heartfilia."

All fairy tail members gasped. "I was so selfish....I...never....told.....you...all...." Natsu went to hug her tightly. Lucy was was surprised. "Mira.....and....erza....knows that I am lucy.....I'm.....very....sorry...." Tears came out. Natsu cried out his pain.

"Luce please don't go!!!" Natsu yelled, lucy was smiling. She wanted to hear natsu call her Luce before she dies. "I know I have done such sins! Many sins and....please.... not....now....."

"Thank.....you.....mira and erza.....I have finally heard you call me Luce natsu...at least.....I can.....do a......little help to you all......on the war tomorrow....." When she closed her eyes lucy's body was turned into golden dust, and entered each bodies as each color according to their magic began to glow. As a thanks and a payback.

Wendy was more luckier. She wielded a new magic. Sky God Queen and Sky Queen magic and can do self-healing, a barrier, half or full body dragon and a form of a sky goddess.

"Thank you, everyone." Lucy smiled before her soul had ascended into the heavenly realm or known as afterlife. "I entrust everything to you."  Titus soon followed after her.

The last one is actually just a spoiler.