[ C H A P T E R • 0 7 ]

"We will bid a farewell." Erza and Lamiah hug each other. "Goodbye erza, may we see each other again sometime.

"Same to you, Lamiah." They went on the carpet and went away, aladdin waved at wendy and chelia. When they disappeared eveything went normal. Natsu who was sad, missed lucy very much. Everytime he looks at lamiah, he thought it was lucy.

Meanwhile at a place

"Mother.....what is this?" Lamiah said, who was staring at her third body. Scheherazade could only stare at her.

"Lamiah........" She spoke. "This is your new body, her majesty is going to die soon, the Al-thamen will attack very soon. Me, you, titus and as well mavis will return to the heavenly realm, our egos and every trace will disappear as well." Lamiah widened her eyes. "But Lamiah, you and Titus will live and enter the fountain or resurrection. But me and mavis will never gonna come back anymore since we have finished our mission here." She smiling at her like

"M......mo......mother....you can't die." Tears began to flow. "You can't. Without you, how about the Reim Empire?!"

"Titus will rule.....and as for you." She said to her. "You will protect ishgar, and make new friends. No one can stop the prophecy that will occur and will begin very soon."

"If that is what will the gods want." She smiled at her. "We'll die together, I don't want to come back here. My mission is finished."

"No it is not, child." Scheherazade spoke to her which made lamiah gasp. "You have friends to be with, continue to carry out the mission that the Gods entrusted us, our bloodline must continue. You have your friends there."

"B....bu....but...." She said, her lips were upwards. "I can't. Without you, how about the world? What if they attack once again?!"
Her mother hugged her.

"No, Lamiah....." She said sadly. "You were the one who harness the power of Lady Scheherazade and her spirit had merged with yours." Lamiah gasped again.

"But you are Scheherazade!" Lamiah exclaimed. "You were the one who had harness her power, and it couldn't be me!" Scheherazade shake her head.

"You were....." She replied. "The power and her soul was given into yours, you are a blessed child. Loved and trained by the holy gods. Loved by everyone. Along with Titus. Me annd mavis however have our own scenarios."

"You must spend your whole life with the one you hold so dear." She said. "How about stay in Ishgar? Spend your last moments with the Erza Scarlet, Mirajane and all friends you know. At least you won't waste your time and cherish those memories."

"Okay, mother." She stood up. "I must go now, see you again at the Heavenly Realm mother." She entered a portal through ishgar. Her mother could sadly smile. She was recalling her past with Lamiah.

"Look Pernadius! Two children! What shall we call them?"

"Titus for the boy and Lamiah for the girl."

~~~~~~~~

"Lamiah, you are so cute!!!"

"Look at me Titus! Look at your father?" The baby giggled. Pernadius made himself a funny clown.

"Lamiah....." She said once. "You will return as Lucy Heartfilia, it has been decided for now." She walked out of the place and did her role as a priestess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soon, you will die. All of you." A familiar man said. "I only need the blessed child of gods,manipulate her. She is the only key to the end of humankind. And to bring the whole universe in darkness. The universe are destined to be ruled by demons."