Prologue

◇  3 years later  ◇

It was a joyful day in Fairy Tail, everyone was so happy. Smiles in their faces, now they learned the lesson. Lucy didn't cut her hair and stayed that way even her clothing. She has still her power though.

"Lucy!!!" Everyone ran up to her only the be punched by natsu. "WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN NATSU!!!" They whined at him, another fight took place while lucy, mira, lisanna, wendy and erza were having a nice chat. The door opens revealing two little children.

"Mama, Natsume-nii-san is so meaaan! Waaaaah!" Shaina whined while crying to ran towards lucy. She has pink hair and brown eyes. She has lucy and Natsu's attitude though. Both powers too. However there was a silence, even mira blushed.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!"

"Lucy this is yours and Natsu's child?" Mira says pointing her fingers at Shaina. But on the other side, shaina tug Mira's dress so Mira carried her. She was really friendly and badass sometimes. Lucy nodded her head.

"Well, we already got married without any of you knowing. Master only knows the wedding thing. And this new baby inside me well.....I hope it is a girl or a boy." Everyone grinned, Natsume got close to everyone quickly.

● ◇ ● ◇ ● ◇ ● ◇ ● ◇ ● ◇ ● ◇ ● ◇ ●

There was a unknown figure standing in the hill. She glanced at the guild building. Her long blonde hair flowed, her white dress as well. With a golden crown in her head.

 With a golden crown in her head

But it wasn't Scheherazade, nor mavis. But a new guest in Earthland. She had a smile on her face. Her name was Athena Alexius, the sister of Scheherazade and quite an enemy of humanity. She had a companion and a nation as well, the Qin Empire.

 She had a companion and a nation as well, the Qin Empire

"Athena-sama, we must return now. Otherwise the Emperor will be angry." Her companion, Saber says, she nodded before turning around. Her new objective will began. She had a feeling she would success to this objective.

Is to get Lucy. Since Lucy's first body, which was the yggdrasil is startig to be ripped away.