[ C H A P T E R • 0 2 ]

Reim Empire declared war on Ishgar. It was Lucy's idea so she can return to her first body. All guilds have went into a hard training leaded by the masters of top 5 strongest guilds and the wizard saints. All friendly countries lend them help.

Lucy, was on the cliff is watching them with a sad smile. She has a sad face. She turned around and went to a grassfield that only her can enter. She casts a spell that she is only a ghost in white dress, gold flats and a flower crown. Anyone will be affected.

"Natsu! Natsu! Look I got my Fairy Tail mark!!!" Lucy said happily. She showed her emblem in front of him.

"Well, good for you, welcome to the guild, Luigi." Natsu said.

"IT'S LUCY YOU KNOW!!!" She yelled angrily at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey what's this?" Natsu said staring at the papers or Lucy's novel. She stared at him shock and kicked him.

"Don't look at this you idiot!!!" Natsu had a bump on his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy......stand up." Natsu said with his hand to hepp lucy up.

"I lost the game. Goddammit, I'm such a weak, I got 0." He smiled.

"0 points is nothing! We will make sure we'll points!!! Because we are Fairy Tail and we must accept our loss!!!" Lucy cried and took his hand.

"Yeah."

"I missed you guys, Everyone. I think revenge is not enough, but this is my fate. I hate to be soaked in sorrow, I want to restart my whole life. With no memories and even a single trace of it." But she later saw Fairy Tail walking towards her place.

"Hey isn't Lucy-san?" Wendy said pointing her finger at the illusion Lucy. They were now under the illusion spell that she casted. The fake lucy smiled at them.

(I'll just shorten in to F)

"Thank you for everything." F.Lucy says with a smile. Everyone was one because she was in a white dress. Later on, a bright light illusion appeared and fake gold stairs too. She turned around and took a step. Natsu ran towards her but only to be stop by the barrier.

"LUCE DON'T GO!" He yelled out in begging. Lucy turned around to stare at him with a sad smile.

"I forgive natsu, I will remove my hatred from now on so I can enter the afterlife. Goodbye." She dissappeared along with the light. Everyone cried, lucy laughed at their reactions. She warped to the next destination and dispelled the barrier.

"I suppose this is a last goodbye." She sighed because the war had started. Forces of reim began to attack ishgar. Fairy tail had returned to defend the country. The hard training was effective, a hundred thousands of forces were taken down. As for 4 heavenly emperors of ishgar, since they are the powerful mages they have taken down 2 million soldiers with their magic. The basic spells to be exact.

Lucy watched the scene unfold at the cliff, she summoned a staff. Similar to scheherazade but different design.

When she saw her true friends were getting killed, and due to she forgive them quite a bit, she quickly teleported to their side and build a shield

When she saw her true friends were getting killed, and due to she forgive them quite a bit, she quickly teleported to their side and build a shield. She was using her new powers. The keys were in the celestial world.  Nerves appear on her face to her arms. Everyone were shock that she appeared.

"LUCY?!"

"I won't ever let my friends get hurt. Or let them get killed. This is my nation, my home and as a mage I will protect this country till I die! Celestial star!" Stars shot down and took out 1 million soldiers. "I am willing to protect my friends!" She took off her cloak and carla widened her eyes.

"Goodbye, Fairy Tail." She dropped her hand to the floor, her very pale skin and blood were in her body. She has many open wounds her clothes were torn, mostly her heart and stomach.

It was her premonition. She stood there, with a shock face. Her body couldn't move but of course she can breathe. Lucy had took out half of Reim forces. Until one of them shot their greatest weapon towards mira. Laxus went to take the hit instead.

It was Lucy.

It happened in slow motion. Everyone thought it was Laxus who got hit but it was Lucy. Natsu widened his eyes, Gajeel got lucy by using shadow magic he learned. He slightly put her to the ground. But she managed to stand up.

"I must.....take.....them....down." She raised her hands as a large magic circle appeared. Mavis widened her eyes.

[ Heavens above, give me thy strength
Stars above, celestial beings.
Thy master calls upon you.
Eradicate those who oppose me!

Pyli Tou Paradeisou!!!! ]

All remaining forces of Reim were sent to the heavenly realm. Fiore won the war with Reim, except for they loss a life of someone important. Lucy fell to the ground. Gajeel again caught her.

"Bunny girl don't die on us!" He too, always thought of her as his sister."You were great at fighting but please fight this! You're a strong bunny girl! Please live for us!"

"Gajeel, that's enough." She said touching his face with her now cold hand. "You are always my brother, this is my final wish. Live for me. Everyone, remove your hatred towards who hurt. It will do nothing."

"Goodbye, Fairy Tail."

Her hands dropped to the cold hard ground with her eyes closed. Her body glowed, it dissappeared. The process began. The reborn of new lucy. But not lucy.

But Lamiah Alexius.

Her first body was now beneath the Reim empire along with Scheherazade's first body. They were the same.

"We won, but we lost Lucy." Lisanna cried out in sadness. "If you didn't hurt her she wouldn't die!!! But if her wish is to forgive then we have no choice. But remember this is just her wish. Bullshit all of you!!!" She walked back to the Fiore.

~ At Reim Empire ~

A figure stood up in the bed. Her long wavy blonde  hair flowed, with two braids. Her eyes were like her mother's. She was wrapped in white cloth,  She doesn't remember a single thing. Only she remember was her mother's words.

"You are me. I am you."

"I am her. She is me." She said to herself, but the door opened revealing her true mother. She smiled at her, so is Lucy.

"Lamiah, you're here." She said. "Please change your clothes. I'll show you to everyone, child."

"Yes......mo.....ther..."