[ C H A P T E R • 0 3 ]

[ Note: Her name will be Lamiah Lucie Alexius ]

15 years. They forgot lucy and everything went back normal. No one think about lucy. But there was a new guild called Holy Gates, the members were sindria, kou, leam and magnoshutatt (all metal vessel users, household vessels, magi and magicians)

Lamiah Alexius was the strongest mage of the guild. She was one of the ten wizard saints, and first of them after 15 years of showing her worthy.

Then the grand magic games came up. The Holy Gate's master carefully chose the members. Which was Lamiah, Sinbad, Masrur, Sharrkan, Judal? Mu and Kouen. Since it was too early, they had 1 week before the start. The coliseum had also improved. It was larger and so is the battle field. The audience are safe since they set up barriers except for wind magic users or magic that is stronger.

The holy gates had a special inn which was a hotel. It was reserved for holy gates guild and some special guests of grand magic games. Myron and morgiana were out, jafar and masrur. also sharrkan and yamraiha. Judar and Hakuryuu, koumei, kouha and kougyoku too.

The fanalis corps were led by mu since he knows this place after spying with Lo'lo. Rufus also was with them, he is close with mu since he has his strength and fanalis blood was mixed with him. He is a half fanalis by now.

[ Bumping scene is on. 😂 ]

Laxus and the thunder god suddenly humped into the fanalis. Which one of them, named Myria (random name and pretend thats the name. One with such large scar) glared at them.

"Oi would you mind not bump with us? It is not nice ordinary magicians." She says angrily which angered them too. Mostly freed.

"Don't call us like that, bastards." Laxus growled but Mu interfered and sighed at Myria's actions.

"Myria, don't go too far." He said to her as she apologized. "I'm sorry for her actions, but calling us bastards would be too far, we are all fanalis here perhaps we are the fanalis tribe. Let's go." They left the four dumbfounded. They all knew what is the Fanalis tribe. But mu turned around them with a slight smirk. "We are also members of Holy Gates." He again left them very dumbfounded. Laxus was shock, he all knew who were they or the guild. A guild like them but has very powerful mages than the Alvarez Empire. Also the spriggan 12 joined them.

Wendy, carla, juvia and gray bumped into the 4 magis (u know them) as aladdin and titus' eyes darkened upon their sight. The one who hurt lucy so much.

"It is them, again." Titus said. "The bastards who hurt Lady Lucy. And also the one who should be blamed when she died in the war. Tch, let's go. Their faces makes me puke as if they are really that very strong." The other 3 followed him with aladdin glaring at them.

When everyone was ordered to return to their respective guilds because the preliminary rounds will start. But fairy tail talk about the holy gates. Mavis was with them too.

"We suddenly bump into the Fanalis Tribe, All of them have red hair and pink eyes. Erza you say those are your families?" Laxus asked erza as they all stared at her. She knew it was them but she was a half fanalis so she nodded.

"But they're mad at me, I know but I will let them know it." Erza replied. "Their captain is participating. I'm sure of it after his fanalis strength is very strong. But the power of a full blood fanalis is like a strength of a god. Mine was just half. Don't mess with them because you are signing a death contract if you did." Everyone nodded and remembered her words.

"Their two strongest members were siblings and children of the great holy mage, Scheherazade. I knew her a bit. And one of Fiore's former citizen, rufus lore is with them and he is now a half fanalis. He was the one who collected such great amount of infos. Now he his the top 4 strongest citizen."

"The Holy Gates were formed by all allied nations' strongest magicians. I assume they've got 100 strongest mages." The inn was now in the sky.

"Welcome to the Preliminary rounds! It is the same but we've added something new and thrilling! So we will test your strength! The rankings are according to those path you've chosen and the time of your arrival at the finish line! Now ready, set, GO!" Everyone ran to chose the 8 paths. Lamiah chose the 2 since it is filled with strong opponents. It was 10 dark djinns. The 6 flew into the sky and were in circle like formation.

"Extreme Magic!" The metal vessel said. Magic corcle appeared beneath their feet. They had smirk.

"Household Vessel!" The household vessel members said. Same as the metal vessels, they had a exciting look. Lamiah was in the center. 6 lines were towards her. It glowed brightly, the queen (hisui), former king and the general and minister couldn't believe what they are watching.

"Extreme Magic," Lamiah opened her eyes, there were magic circles. When she stab the sword on the magic circle beneath her. "Bararaq Rea Inqerad Longineus!!!" A great wave of magic shot the 10 and they were dead.

[ The extreme magic Rea Baldo is from a dark djinn but let's make it pretend a normal metal vessel. User is Dunya Musta'sim. Here is the sample picture of the Djinn Rea. Rea is a random I came up with hehehe ]

After that, Lamiah casted a portal and they all entered

After that, Lamiah casted a portal and they all entered. They were in the finish line first by 1 min and 10 seconds. Mato was surprised they were quick.

"Congratulations! Lamiah Lucie Alexius, Sinbad, Masrur Alexius (yeah pretend), Sharrkan Amunra, Judal, Mu Alexius, Ren Kouen! As according to your strength and time of arrival, you are the first place team! You may enter this door leading to you respective inns!" They entered their inns, everyone were now bombarding them with questions.

"We came first." Lamiah answered them calmly. "I hope I can see the guilds I look forward to see." Everyone bowed when they saw Scheherazade walking in the room. Except titus and lamia.

"Good luck tomorrow, my children." She called them children since she worked hard to make them learn what is family and power is. Mostly Solomon and Sheba. "Go and rest, so you are ready tomorrow." Everyone went to their rooms and sleep for the tomorrow.