one

JIMIN POV:
I walked into my new high school and gave a sigh. This was the seventh high school I've been to and it will probably end up the same. Me making friends, finally settling in, and then mother telling me we have to move again.

"HI NEWBIE!" A really joyful student who looked a little younger than me shouted from the reception a few seats down.
"Umm hi?" I replied, not wanting to sound rude.
"Hi, I'm Jungkook. My friends call me Kookie. Nice to meet you!" Jungkook said with a sweet smile.
"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you too." I said with a smile.

He told me about all the people and things you should stay away from in the school, one of them being a group that called themselves 'UNR'.
Jungkook said that the group includes three boys called Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi.

We spoke for a little while longer before I got called into the headmasters office.

"Hello Mr Park. I assume you made friends with our little chatterbox Jungkook out there?" Mr Kim said with a chuckle.
"Oh um, yes sir. He seems like a nice boy, I'd quite like to make friends with him." I replied shyly and quietly. I'm not really good with social interactions, some may call me antisocial.

"Speak up when you talk to me kid. My hearing isn't quite itself these days." Mr Kim said in a harsh tone.

"Oh O-okay" I said a bit louder than before.

Suddenly another student came bursting through the doors.

"Dadddd can I have some money for lunch pleaseee?" The boy said. "Oh hello." He said and bowed down to me.

"Kim Taehyung. How many times do I have to tell you? You have to call me Mr Kim at school." The headmaster said while pulling a five pound out of his wallet.

"Thanks da- I MEAN MR KIM." Tae said with an unsure laugh and quickly went to walk out the room.

"Wait Taehyung?"

"Yes Mr Kim?"

"While you're here, could you please take Jimin here and show him around the school? Please?"

"Of course Father!"

"Mr Kim!"

"Oh yes Mr Kim. Sorry I-I forgot." Tae said with a nervous laugh. "Come on then, I'll show you around."

I grabbed my bag, put it around my shoulders and walked out the office following Taehyung.