twelve

AUTHORS POV:

"Yoongi Hyung, come on! We are going to be late!"

Yoongi groaned out of frustration as he pulled the whining boy onto the bed.

"Let's not go to school today."

"You say that everyday Hyung! We have to go!" Jimin said whilst getting off the bed and walking towards the mirror.

"You can borrow some of my clothes, we are the same height so they would most probably fit." Jimin stated.

"Ughhh okay. Hey Jiminnie, lets take my car today."

"But it's at your house isn't it?"

"No, I drove here."

"Oh okay, lets take the car then! You lazy pig."

"Oi! That's no way to talk to your boyfriend!"

Jimin blushed at the word boyfriend and walked into his wardrobe to get some school clothes out.

"Here." Jimin said blankly while throwing a spare pair of school uniform onto Yoongi. Yoongi didn't flinch.

"You did not fall asleep."

Jimin jumped onto Yoongis body, causing the now awake boy to moan in pain.

"JIMIN!!" Yoongi shouted.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, did I hurt you?" Jimin pouted.

"No no, it's fine. Come on, stop pouting. Let's get ready for school."

Yoongi left a kiss on Jimins lips before heading into the bathroom to get changed.

TIME SKIP:15 MINUTES LATER

"Jiminnie Baby! Hurry the fuck up!"

"Don't you dare swear at me!"

"Well just hurry up before I drag you into my car!"

Jimin giggled a bit at Yoongis comment and walked outside of his and Taes apartment.

(Taehyung had been picked up by Jin and the others ten minutes the boys even woke up.)

They both got into the car, Yoongi in the drivers seat as Jimin was too young to drive.

"Why can't I drive?" Jimin whined.

"Because you're only 16 baby."

"No one will notice, I look older for my age."

"Jimin-ah. You look like a fetus." Yoongi chuckles while ruffling Jimins orange hair.

"Aish Yoongi! I spent so long on my hair!"

"Don't worry, you still look beautiful."

"Hey Yoongi. Today we sh-YOONGI WATCH OUT!"

BANG!

Darkness.

The car the boys were in started rolling down a large hill, stopping by hitting into a tree.

People started rushing down to the car, desperate to help the poor kids.

Even the owner of the other car came rushing down, even when he had blood all around his body, he was feeling extremely guilty.

The people managed to pull Yoongi out of the car, and make him conscious, but Jimin had flung through the windscreen, and they didn't want to risk his life pulling him out.